Would you like to disrupt an online game? Would you like to rustle the collective jimmies of a lot of normal faggots...

Would you like to disrupt an online game? Would you like to rustle the collective jimmies of a lot of normal faggots? We've got just the thing for you

Join Tribal Wars 2
1). Go to en.tribalwars2.com (make sure you are on the internationel server => en. in url)

2). Make your account (if you are on mobile it will direct you to the app. YOU HAVE TO CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT ON THE DESKTOP VERSION FIRST! the mobile version doesn't allow you to choose your spawn location)

3). Realm is Eketorp (en31) (important!)

4). Start in the North West (important!)

5). Post your username IN THIS THREAD. Make sure it isn't anything really offensive or the faggy mods could ban you. You'll be invited to a tribe afterwards.

6). Follow the tutorial and then do the quests: you'll learn as you play. More difficult questions about the game / the raid will be answered on Discord.

7). Once you've joined the tribe, you will receive an invite to our Discord chat, on which the raid is organised. It's important to be as active as possible on Discord, communication is really important when planning attacks on our enemies and defending each other.

bumping for potential. What's the game about?

medieval war game. although in the end it's really more memes and fucking over normies

Building villages and stealing the villages of normalfags while mocking them via ingame mail until they sperg out.

sounds fun

Join us!

>3). Realm is Eketorp (en31) (important!)
how do I choose this?

i think you might have automatically been put on 31. if not, start the game and you should be able to go back to the homepage and pick the server

If make your account on the .en website then you should be automatically placed in there since it is the latest world.

Otherwise as
said just create the account, skip tutorial and click the red logout button in top right. This will get you to the world selection.

k im in

BBCTHOTSLAYER696969

Nice viral marketing campaign, tribal wars 2.

nvm, tought it was better than some shit ass gated game

Why would Tribal Wars 2 invite Sup Forumstards who spew racism and faggotry?

Any publicity is good publicity. Any download and active user is a good download and active user, goy.

I'm in, doing the tutorial. I think it might be bugged

why? also what's your name

username is poolsclosed88

my village is right next to bbcthotslayer696969 whom im guessing came from this thread

whats ya name boy

poolsclosed88

invited
check forum for discord link

JimmyRussel

invited

bump

Disruptionamirite is my username

"You're probably one of those people who DIDN'T like Mein Kampf"

Apache420

username: raagseo

Invites going out any minute! The faggot who's responsible for it is taking a shit right now.

bump

bamp

Oh boy, another round of autism ayy

thank you i made it

Bumpidy bump

W-where newfies? N-need more ;-;

Anonkun I need you to join and fight for the future of our white children.

>keeps bumping own thread that clearly no one cares about

b-but what if i bump it too user

ARSEHOLE PISSHEAD

Oh wow, it took you that long to come up with such a creative and hurtful response? Whew lad I best be careful.

dude is a slav shit skin pass it on

can confirm slavshits worse than nigresses

I'm a new poster letting you know that you can't wew lad properly.

I wouldn't bother to respond, I'm leaving.

Goodnight.