I haz a question

I haz a question...
Asian girls want to date white guys but only white guys who don't have a thing for Asian girls.
Isn't this hypocritical?

its not hypocritical. Wrong word. Its kinda lame. But not hypocritical

american asian women have been brainwashed in the same way white women have

this is why they defy logic, i find americanized/westernized asian females are crazier than white girls

thats why i stick to fobs, they like white men and they like white men that like asian women the most

because they're not fucked in the head

plus you can whore them out which is always a plus

dont forget to wash your gook btw

They don't want to date men that fetishize them. Do you blame them?

that's fucking stupid

you want to date someone that DOESNT like you?

a man that fetishizes the way you look will be loyal

This fag has been posting the shame shit in every asian thread. What's the matter kiddo? You had one dirty one and now they're all tarnished to you?

How do they know that the man wants to be with them aside from the fact that they want to bang an Asian chick?

because i love asian girls and i want to keep them safe and clean

you do realize that 99.99% of people have never been tested properly and walk around with diseases and pass them to people right?

U have never been tested, i can tell.

you dont i suppose, unless he has lots of asian friends, and xgfs, maybe he just likes asian girls and is looking for the right one

No. It's not. Nobody likes being your literal fetish.

Used to fuck a girl who had a thing for my particular ethnic group. I got real tired of being referred to by that ethnicity real fucking quick.

they don't want to feel like an object

Don't fucking tell them you have an Asian fetish, dumbass. Just talk to them like human beings.

Is this what passes for humor these days? That's some retarded shit right there.

Ok yet they only want to be with white guys.

You think that because you have no game. If you're hitting it right they get off on playing the Asian slut.

Watch out, we have a red pill here.

all that being said, this is now an asian thread

STOP

okay

they're not playing dude
that is reality

No, they want someone who wants to date THEM, not their fucking culture or the general appearance of their race. It's not hard to understand.

whatever
i'm already married to some worthless gook whore

i'm telling you've i've slain lots of gook whores, and i make no bones about being only attracted to asian women, its a prerequisite for me to even talk to them

if they're high value cunts, they get kicked to the curb, because that is a truely worthless sack of meat. when they do what i say and stop wearing panties under short skirts they're worth something

this is reality

>be me = white guy 35yo
>don't have a "thing" for asians, have a thing for hot girls
>have hot asian gf
>love every day i'm with her

show us your waifu.

you sound like a controlling faggot

what you are doing obviously isn't working so change what you are doing

nice, bud.
i'm talking to a 9/10 half asian american girl right now. she's got a great personality and i'm looking forward to our relationship once i'm back home in a few months.

not sure where i'm going with that but w/e.

Nice trips
Post her pic

Nitpick much? Would you prefer it read...?

>If you're hitting it right they get off on being an Asian slut

Feel better now?

Actually I do have a Chinese GF, but not sure if she is dating me because I'm white or in spite of it.

Has bad case of resting bitch face.
Dump her.

i am in control

not a faggot

Post wife

Chicks don't want to date autistic weaboos? Who would have guessed?

that seems logical

Honestly she looks more Latino or Arab than Asian

i don't have a pic of her mom, but she is very asian. filipino or filipina or however you spell it.

she seriously does look different in almost every one of her pictures.

this is the most asian she's looked.

>Filipino
>Asian
Choose one

Nah, they know they are weeaboo fags

okay? i don't know wtf the difference is supposed to be.

It's not hypocritical because they wan't someone who likes them for who they are as a person not exclusively for how they look. They don't want to be fetishized. Go outside OP I don't think you know how society works.

But aren't they doing the same thing by only wanting to date white guys?

Filipino is a mixture of Spanish and Pacific islander. Not top tier Mongoloid at all.

No, they just want someone to like them for their personality, not their race. Would you want someone to date you only because you have money or a nice car? Those things do not a good relationship make.

You're implying that they only want to date white guys. I'm sure if they were somewhere else in the world, they would be more likely to date someone of their own race.

If they ONLY want to date white guys they are. You said they only want to date white guys with the prerequisite of not being only into asian girls. So I was assuming you didn't mean they were exclusively into white guys.

Haha
Oh wait, you are being serious. Let me laugh even harder, HAHAHAHAHA!

Answer: Chinese ass

Asian people are all over the US so I don't know the relevance of that last part.

"I'm wrong let me just laugh to shift the blame hehehehe"

huh, i genuinely did not know this, so thanks i guess. well she's super great all around so that's what counts for me.

lol, what's a top tier mongoloid then? because i don't think of mongoloids as hot, and normal asian chicks not what i would think of as mongoloid. pic related.

t. sterilized by hpv vaccine
LOL

Anything from mainland Asia is Mongoloid, though the closer to Mongolia the better.

Yeah it's perfectly reasonable because if you have a "thing" for asian girls, it means she'll only ever be a prop or a tool in your life, rather than a person you will know and love.

But don't feel bad because there are desperate asians out there as well, who will only marry white men for their money, job, family, genes, name and don't care about love either. Find one of them and start a mutually parasitic relationship it sounds perfect for you

Yeah the spanish genes really express themselves sometime and stretch that jungle bunny ass out

>don't do this thing that I'm doing right now!

that's pretty much the textbook definition of hypocritical.

First correct answer
Took long enough

>literally typing out the text from a meme
>implying someone else is wrong without actually providing evidence as to why you think they are wrong

is that just an opinion though? ;)

elaborate please because i'm retarded. like makes them taller? she's pretty tall compared to the asian girls on campus.

Who cares? Theres not one good looking slanty eyed gook on this planet. The only guys who want to date Asian girls are virgin weebs who think their culture is cool or some bullshit.
tl;dr: kys you weeb faggot.

>chinese style face
>spanish style ass

i think asian culture if fucking bollocks but i love their dark bits and tiny frames. so many ~5' asians at my school i don't know how i make it through the day. i like tiny girls in general though.

100% this I want to marry an asian but you shouldn't do it because of a race fetish. This is how you leave over seas and comeback with no money and she's fucking someone else. I know people that have done it.

Observe, this guy is a white asian fetisher.

As someone who has gotten many STD's and taken many human sexualities let me tell you what's bullshit about this.
>First
"If you don't want to use a condom" congrats, now you're probably gonna get herpes, gonorrhea or chlamydia.
>Second
"prevents hiv and herpes"
True they can prevent it but no doctor is going to just give you these without you being already exposed very recently or your partner already has them.
>Third
"Other diseased that don't get tested on STD panel"
Forgot trich which is one of the most common std's thats not gonorrhea or chlamydia. also Molluscum. oh and halitosis is bad breath so wtf are you talking about.
>Fourth
"Prevents Genital warts"
The cancer part is true but that's only like 9 of the strains of HPV. You can still get plenty of other genital warts with the vaccine.

Ths don't get hpv vaccine you will be infertile. Use condoms unless you are seriously dating a women.

Fuck off jew.

>be a good goyim and take your HPV vaccines

Also not true at all. HPV vaccine does NOT make you infertile. You know what can? HPV.

yes. but fucking them and wanting to have a relationship is two different things. and i want both. they can be one in the same. just don't scream about how you love asian's and actually look for a good person who happens to be asian. or something.

this is Sup Forums not reddit no one is prefect.

>don't get hpv vaccine you will be infertile.
It's a coincidence or at worst, an accident goy. The latent cancer and infertility is definitely not intentional.... all goy children must receive this from their schools. No goy is to be left untreated.

t. gardasil
This is not your home

What the fuck are you saying

You have to go back it's been proven to cause infertility

Bands like 5sos, and whatever the fuck that are similar make young Asian American teens want white boys which is why we have this

lol no it has not. Give me a link to an unbiased study that says that.
I got my vaccine at Planned parenthood literally for free so your argument is just as retarded as you.

Post sperm count

open your mouth and tell me

Soros paid so you can't reproduce kek

Your sperm count is most likely shit even before the vaccine because sperm counts have dropped why do you think it's hard for anyone besides unvaccinated niggers arabs and spics to have kids?

>gets a shot
>planned parenthood
>someone else is stupid
Get anothera few more for good measure. Speed the process up amirite?

I hope you're trolling. Still no studies provided by you kek.

>Planned parenthood
>cured my chlamydia twice for free
>tested me for free multiple times
wow I sure am dumb for curing my contagious std