*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

How would your country have handled it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6ODNxy3YOPU?t=8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

probably a significant fine for interfering with a military deployment and the sbs would have made a 40 minute documentary about it 20 years later

>Literally moving tanks from a parking lot to somewhere else
>Guy steps in front
>Tank goes around

West takes one still out of context and makes a big propaganda campaign out of it.

This

lmao your government doesn't care about you. you dead

How many years did you live on the mainland before emigrating?

it's funny the chink tankman is still alive if i'm not wrong he's living in tiwan

Definitely agree that the "west" (very nebulous term desu) considers the entire thing to be far more important than it actually was but China's complete denial that it even happened just makes it worse

DUDE TANK MAN LMAO completely superseded the protests themselves though so the Chinese government got what they wanted in the end

The tank driver stopped and got out to try negotiating with tankman. Eventually tankman and the tank gunner walked away and we have no knowledge of what happened after that.

Most Chinese sources state that he rejoined the protesting crowds at Tianamen square and no one knows anything after that. He might have been shot, but to be fair only .001% of the protestors got shot. Most just headed home once the army was deployed.

>after that

I messed up and used the phrase twice. Essentially, we aren't sure what happened but the meme that he got ran over and/or executed the next minute is fake.

Most soldiers don't like killing their own people unless they are throwing molotovs at them.

Run you over then later claim it was an accident while media covers the rumor that you were a possible homosexual and deserved it anyway.

That's really sad

he should have died.

çomars tried that. some of them split into half but
90% of time tanks did stop.

Is this from a movie or something?

You haven't seen this pic before?
This was used in everything that protest against war.
youtu.be/6ODNxy3YOPU?t=8

*runs you over*

>american education
shit really need to get a proxy

Mao?

I remember the Turk who did this during the coup and got flattened