Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fbb4du6ZtXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nope

Just why would I miss you?

Every day. Ignore the edgelords. Please come back.

Do you not miss someone speaking coherently and behaving like a 12 year old mental patient on social media?

Hillary lost. Get over it you fucking liberal. It's gonna be a long 8 years for you.

>Miss me yet?

>Do you not miss someone speaking coherently
youtube.com/watch?v=fbb4du6ZtXc

:^)

Oh really? You want to find clips of someone mumbling a speech? Just type "Donald Trump" into YouTube. The guy has the vocabulary of a slug and I know that's insulting to slugs.

Yesterday I learned that Puerto Rico is an island and surrounded by a big big ocean.

>And now liberals celebrate the same MSM polls showing Trump with a low approval rating
You mean to tell me the left doesn't approve of Trump? The same left who thought Hillary would win this 100%? FUCKING SHOCKED!

This, unironically.

>The same left who thought Hillary would win this 100%
>picture says 98.1%
Someone sure cannot do math.

What was there to miss? The suspense as to which MidEast/African country he would destabilize every 3 months?

Still mad Hillary lost huh? Cry more bitch (:

Don't Fucing test me

Fuck no!

Yep. You can basically tell an anti trump crayon muncher anything negative about trump and they will eat it without question.

Glad you're enjoying yourself, user.

like a fly misses shit

Yes, we could have civil discourse.

Miss me yet?

>Anyone who thinks Trump is a fucking moron and a danger to us all obviously supported Hillary

And if you supported neither of them?

No fuck off

>National debt when obama entered office $10 Trillion
>National debt when obama left office $20 trillion
>More than all previous presidents combined

Miss me yet?

Keklmao

>this level of projection
Modern political cartoons were a mistake

>cory in the house cancelled
>obama elected no more than two months later
COINCIDENCE?

>demdum still this triggered 10 months on

I absolutely love it lol :^)

Quick quiz
How many presidents went through the Secret Service's entire budget due to golf outings, vacations and having to protect a family that lived in a golden tower?

How many presidents threatened multiple allies for no reason and severed ties?

How many presidents spoke like a 2nd grader learning English?

How's that Obamacare repeal coming? I hear Graham-Cassidy is doing wel... oh wait.

How's that wall coming? I hear Mexico is going to pay fo... well damnit.

I'm sure he's done something worth mentioning.

Actually my coverage tanked with Obamacare.

Higher premiums and deductibles.

I think the only winners were the medical industry and insurance.

>pretending the debt actually means anything to anyone.

>I'm not a Hillary supporter
haha sure

>CNN told me so.. the post

Then that means you were a Bernie supporter. The guy who never worked a hard day in his life who promised millenials that everything would just be free! The government was going to rain money from the sky. FREE COLLEGE, FREE HEALTH CARE, FREE HOUSING, FREE EDUCATION FOR ALL, FREE FREE FREE!

ALSO, WE'RE GOING TO MAKE EVERYONE'S MINIMUM WAGE $15/HR WITH NO CONSEQUENCES!

>Being a Bernie supporter
What's it like being a cuck?

Why are there so many dipshits from Sup Forums here? Who is letting them out of their crusty containment board? Sup Forums is full of the dumbest people on the planet. I honestly wonder how they live so long without mother nature taking its course.

Can't handle Sup Forums so you gotta bring your cry baby bullshit here?

Hillary and trump were both fucking terrible. Anyone who supports/supported either is a fucking knuckle dragging, mouth breathing neanderthal. Anyone who makes smart ass jokes about hillary losing and triggered liberals is a fucking troll cunt, and anyone who like shillary and rides the trump hating bandwagon constantly is a fucking shill cunt. Kill yourselves, this country would be a happier place if people as fucking stupid as you didnnt exist
>Inb4 u mad bernie fan?
No he's a fucking jew

Were a credit risk, no ones buying our bonds anymore. The rest of the world is preparing a gold backed currency and the petrol dollar is about to die.

When your loved ones are being raped and eaten I think you might start to care.

>Being a Bernie supporter

Those crybaby cunts are just as hilarious as weeping Clintards lol

>I'm going to cry every single day until you put Hillary into office.

I got bad news for you kiddo.

eh mostly because the current generation got fucked and flocked to communism or fascist ideologies because they believe the current politics failed them. The ones in the middle are making money...

>both: old white cunts
we wuz prezidentz and shiet

>someone's a triggered little snowflake

kek

Sup Forums isn't the problem. The problem is there's a bunch of no life having memesters from the_donald. The_donald has infested every single board of this site.

It's not really a surprise that so many cuck fetish, fap threads and blacked threads keep popping up. They shitpost so many threads here and they're the ones with the cuckold fetishes. Why do you think they talk about it so much and use it as an argument when they have no argument of their own?

Sup Forums isn't the issue. That stupid fucking sub the_donald is.

Gay

>missing democrat mismanagement

>Still this asshurt over the election result

Cry some more, you sad faggot. :)

I can agree with this to some extent. That sub is fucking cancer and I wish they were contained to only to that sub and nowhere else on the internet. The leftist crybabies are just as bad though.

Fuck no. Your shit colored ass, is directly responsible for the rules of engagement that us forces had to take in afghanistan.....

You were more worried that we might have offended men who fuck goats, instead of your military winning the fight and not coming home in body bags.

Fuck the left in general.

Who turned the shillbots on?

About as I miss severe gas pain....

Are there any repercussions for calling a telemarketer a nigger? Lost my cool to a guy earlier on the phone (he then told me he wasn't black). Can I get in any shit for this?

5 PAGES OF SIGNS?

LOL NOPE!

RELOAD!

I had a pack of 14 mini-slim Jalapeno sticks for dinner. What am I in for?

>One loser from Sup Forums is calling everyone mad but spends all his time in political threads with images you'd find on a 14 year old's crusty laptop

An itchy asshole and painful poops.

I want to rape her. Damn she's got a nice fit little body... mmmm

>Miss me yet?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Fucking Christ on a stick. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Our healthcare system was destroyed, our economy left in shambles, our schools turned into SJW indoctrination centers, and Obama was responsible for over 100,000 air strikes.

That's an average of 34 air strikes a day for 8 years, by the way.

Some legacy.

yeah but that face

kek, saved

That's rare for him. He sounded unprepared there.

>miss me yet?

You folks are so absolutely desperate at this point. It's delicious. (:

>Healthcare system was destroyed
By providing millions of people with health care?

>Our economy left in shambles
According to who? Alex Jones? Our economy was growing stronger every year.

>Our schools turned into SJW indoctrination centers
Again, according to who? I live near OSU campus and it's not nearly as bad as the people on Sup Forums think it is. You never run into those people and no one pays attention to them.

>Obama's airstrikes
Trump is ordering 5x the amount of airstrikes that Obama did at this going rate and he's spending 8x more on his personal vacations and golf outings than Obama did. If he continues, he'll spend 10x more than Obama did in a 4 year term than Obama's 8 year term.

This.
It is impossible to be a leftist without being a hypocrite.

>left wing ideology is highly hypocritical and inconsistent faggotry that constantly pulls shit out of its ass

who'd have thought

>things that huffpost and cnn say

I like how someone blows your narrative out of the water and all you can say it

>but...but....Drumpf guys

You liberals really are only a few IQ points from retarded aren't you?

Policy wise, nope. As a figurehead, yeah....kinda. Trump is kinda a great value PT Barnum

Right, because I get all my news from Infowars. Make sure to buy yourself a MALE VITALITY SUPERPOWER supplement, some water filters and get yourself in on the know! The truth is out there!

Am I right?

Fucking dipshit.

Kill yourself, neoliberal.

>this weak leftist pussy got triggered

fucking lmao

don't try arguing with these retards, if they had half a brain they wouldn't be watching Faux News in the first place.

why do people think he was born in kenya? is there any support for this at all?

My coverage sucks cock now thanks to ACA. I'm sure glad I have to pay more money for subpar insurance so some layabout can get insurance with my money. My life was certainly improved.

That image doesn't make sense at all...

Uh no. If you already had previous better insurance, nothing came out of your pocket.

Enjoying your election loss still?