Name a flaw

Name a flaw

>pro tip: you can't

Small flappy tits.... Ez mode bro

whore makeup

Saddlebags/heavy ass

Those tits, bro.

This.

Not a deal breaker for me by any means, she's gorgeous and I'd hit that hard enough to knock earth out of it's orbital alignment, but I'm not gonna sit here and pretend she's flawless.

You're right.. there's so many, I can't decide which one to single out.

But what are they? Small tits don't matter to me when the rest of the body looks like hers.

Not white

She is actually

bump

No cock

flappy tits?
muff cabbage?
cellulite?
impending varicose veins?
is this ez mode?

Is that Cindy?

>cellulite
Everybody has a wrinkles somewhere on their body.

Who's Cindy?

lol I first saw here on efukt because she is gross. having no ass and doing anal is sick

Not everyone is wrinkled because they're fat though. I tip my hat to you white knight fedora fag

The floor and those steps need to be cleaned better. Fucking lazy cleaning is fucking annoying.

no bush

Well, you're posting her on Sup Forums, so I would assume everyone's biggest complaint around here would be that she doesn't have a dick.

And one like this will probably go to waste

I'm actually the opposite of a white knight. I'm a MGTOW, but I thought she was damn hot.

kindly kys

bump

no dick

I mean, the banister has got some nicks on it, as does the finish on the stairs. I would get those retouched.

>Assumes complete strangers are fat

Though I do really like her, she has a lot of excess skin around her ass and hips that is unappealing. Did she like lose a bunch of weight or some crap?

Who dis?