Calling all UK stoners!

Calling all UK stoners!
I have a really bad cold and can't smoke weed at all cuz my chest is fucked. The reason why I'm calling for UK stoners is because I have a tub of horlicks and a shit load of weed. If I decarboxylate a gram of weed and then mix it with the hot horlicks will it get me stoned? Also it's chocolate flavoured horlicks. I think it sounds like a good idea especially to help me sleep abd feel better. What do you guys think?

No. Just smoke regularly you pussy.

T. Your dad.

Can't you read? My chest is fucked. I choke everytime I inhale.

Just do it you stupid cunt. Get over it.

So long as you make it with hot milk and not water it'll be nice. Post results user.

The fuck is horlicks? but if it has a decent amount of saturated fat in then kinda, but you'd have to heat them together for at least half an hour for it to bind to the fat otherwise it wont really work

> literally have no idea what the subject matter is
> continues to give opinion on subject matter
You must be American

No i'm actually from Southend essex thanks I just don't drink powdered shite like that. either way the advice works since all he needs to do is look at the label to see the saturated fat content

How the fuck can you be from England and not know what Horlicks is? Granted Essex is like it's own country full of oompa loompas but still, I call bullshit (or you're an immigrant)

OP here. The horlicks has 1.3 grams of saturated fat per serving. I'm currently decarbing 1.5 grams of good weed. Do you think it'll work guys?

I will

Also, the instructions on the horlicks are just add hot water. Maybe cuz it has chocolate in it. The original horlicks uses milk. I figure if this horlicks is 1.3grams saturated fat and I'm decarboxylating the weed It should work

if you can add the weed to real butter and put it in the oven at 160 degrees for 25-30 mins, eat that?mix it with the horlicks (probably a bit gross) and that will get you waaay more high

Or coconut oil if you have it, bit 1.3 grams Sat fat really wont work and i think you'll be dissapointed you wasted it

Yea I thought about that and it made me gag cuz I'm already feeling real sick. Need some relief. Can't use my bong or smoke joints my throat and chest are real bad

Even if the weed is decarboxylated? If it doesn't work I won't mind I have 1.5 ounces here and I'm off work until next week so I have time

Can't argue with the oompa lumpa comment but I don't know, I've never seen an ad for it and never had it in the house, I had Ovaltine as a kid sometimes so I guess I had no need for it in my life/brain

No you need a decent amount of fat, preferably saturated as it binds to the fat and is processed by the liver as a fat, otherwise it will go straight through you and not be absorbed into the bloodstream

I don't suppose you have a vaporiser do you? coz that should be fine for your lungs and can actually help loosen the mucus and dilate the aveoli

Yes you fuckin nug because there isn't enough lipids readily available for the thca to bind at an acceptable pace
Just use coconut oil then mix that with a large amount of horlicks and down that or some shit idk
Just use something with more sat fats otherwise it'll be wank and a waste of bud
Make sure to eat something light just before you down it to increase absorption you mong

why did you even post this