In the U.S., over 7,000 blacks were murdered by other blacks each year of the Obama presidency. In the U.S., nearly 60...

In the U.S., over 7,000 blacks were murdered by other blacks each year of the Obama presidency. In the U.S., nearly 60,000 blacks were murdered by other blacks in Obama's eight years as president.

What are the NFL dindus whining about again?

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.nyc.gov/assets/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/year-end-2016-enforcement-report.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You being such a faggot, OP.

Trump has the right to be a shitstain to everyone and they have a right to complain about stuff. Get over it.

I’m just wondering y u think civilians killing each other is the same as cops killing civilians

People usually kill people near them
A lot of black people live near other black people

And a lot of cops stay in black neighborhoods because it's their unofficial job to keep them in their place.

you are a massive faggot, and you will never quite comprehend just how much of a faggot you are.

nice red herring bro

>they have a right to complain about stuff

That's not exactly true. The NFL players have a right to complain on their private time. However, they do not have the right to complain while at work in uniform on the field of play during the national anthem. The NFL has a rule regarding protocol during the anthem, which the NFL waived for this particular incident or the penalty is that the team loses draft picks and can be fined. Also, the NFL players, just like any employee, must abide by their employers rules and wishes. The players are in the NFL (a league they did not create), playing for a franchise (a team they did not found nor do not own), performing in an NFL stadium (a place of business they neither own nor have a financial investment in).

equality for all triggered snowflakes

You're here on Sup Forums arguing racism doesn't exist, moron

>What are the NFL dindus whining about again?

Not sure. I guess they hate cops, but maybe the cops wouldn't have to be so authoritative with blacks if blacks weren't such feral humans. I mean, do blacks really think some billionaires are secretly paying politicians to order cops to go into black neighborhoods and murder blacks? Are we supposed to believe that no one in that chain is opposed to doing that and would blow the whistle on the whole thing? Or maybe, isn't the truth that blacks are violent and behave like lawless animals, and society has created laws and rules of civil society that cops are designated to enforce? If blacks would stop committing crimes, cops would not be in their neighborhoods policing criminal behavior. Duh. Time for blacks to stop blaming everyone but themselves.

Every one of those black millionaires possesses more drive, discipline, and talent than your genetics will even allow for.

Right, any one of these upstanding citizens would excel in any field if football didn't exist.

They are not in the NFL because they are black. Any NFL player, as with any person at the pinnacle of their profession, got there with a combination of talent, discipline, and hard work. That's why you are a fucking nobody - and you'll always be a nobody.

Imagine you beat up your little brother every day. Each time you did, your dad would punish you to your room for the night. But then you beat up your little brother again the very next day. So your dad locks you in your room for a weekend. The very next week, you beat up your little brother again. Your dad shows up and orders you to your room. Only this time, you curse out your dad and refuse to go to your room. So your dad grabs you and drags you to your room. You respond by kicking your dad in the balls and running away. Then you go to the local news and tell them that you are a good boy who is being brutalized by your dad, leaving out all the facts about how you beat your little brother daily and have been treated harshly but fairly by your dad for weeks only to treat him disrespectfully both verbally and physically.

That is Black Lives Matter, and that is what the NFL players want you to believe about "police brutality".

Nice projection there, fat virgin fam.

Department of fake internet statistics

Don't know why everyone feels the need to bring up rights. This has nothing to do with rights.

>I don't like these facts, so I'll just pretend they aren't true

From the thumbnail, that looked like Phoenix Wright was presenting graphs.

Humans killing humans either way.
If it's not in self defense than it's fucked up, and lets be honest a good 9/10 of cop shootings are no question in self defense.
I live in Chicago and occasionally read the murder reports. Most murders are nigs in the ghetto shooting nigs, mostly drive bys, breaking in, or even shooting people sitting on their front porches.

Black people flee the nigger neighborhoods as soon they get the chance. No one likes niggers, not even niggers like niggers

Aww snap, yo.

They still have the right to complain and the contract holders can fire them for it if it is in violation of the contract. The contract holders agreed to waive that, so your argument is moot. Also, the players DO have a financial interest: if the team dissolves, they have no employer.

You are trying to argue points that have nothing to do with the protest, nor are they relevant in this particular instance.

Cops shooting civilians is a function of the blacks killing Blacks problem. When Blacks STOP killing other Blacks THEN Cops will look at them like normal humans instead of violent ANIMALS.

So, because they're millionaires, they should just stop caring about everything?

Don't be retarded. the last thing we need is more millionaires who don't give a shit about everyday people

Wise words

"Blacks" or "People" they can't be both so pick one

hurrrr. They make more money in a day than you'll see in a lifetime, but hey, continue your memes. I'm sure they care.

fuck more white women too

didn't you know that statistical facts are racist? How dare you speak like this?

the left def cares they always cry about what is this Sup Forums

There has never been a better time in the world to be black than right now in the United States. But blacks are still bitching and moaning. It's getting old, really.

I'm not left and this thread is fucking AIDs

ur black

Definitely not black

>>>
"Hispanic" in New York City, means Puerto Rican or Dominican, therefore, Black.

yeah.

like this guy

Lol I'm white as fuck. But hey, keep burying your head in the sand thinking only minorities disagree with you if that makes ya feel better

>be NFL
>kapernick takes a knee
>meh, nothing wrong with that
>viewership goes down
>must be the game being less interesting to millenials

>more players take knees
>viewership goes down
>must be hurricane irma

>trump weighs in
>hundreds of players take knees or hold arms or do other things
>football now completely immersed in politics
>viewership goes down
>can't figure out why

>definitely not because of politics
>doubles down on political messaging
>mfw

it's the medal of freedom, you dumb cunt.

It's theater for the dumbfucks, a lot of which are in this thread lol

>white
>wishes he was black
>has small pen0r
>white guilt
>mad benis is still small
>mad
>benis

Go back to moscow, ivan.

>2014
>347 whites killed by police in the U.S.
>124 blacks killed by cops in the U.S.

Every year has similar statistics.

well theyre all stupid fucking ape niggers in my eyes.

lol, anything to distract from the truth eh? What a time to be alive.

You're an idiot. The blacks that murder other people go to jail. The cops don't. It's the injustice they are protesting.

I agree that the kneeling thing is retarded and gay but the underlying reason for it is a fair concern.

When did Sup Forums turn into a bunch of drunk white middle-aged uncles? Jesus. Y'all are some old boring motherfuckers

124 blax killed. even if half were unlawful, which they aren't, 62 blax.
ruining ratings for 62 unlawfully killed blax.

7000 blax killed yearly by blax, 3/4ths of league are blax, mad about 62 blax.

but muh anthem, muh flag

hahahahahahahahaha

>thinking that all the ppl that killed 7000 blax yearly are found

im fucking with u bro

(this is Russian propaganda.)

plot twist I'm actually black

you god damn nigger faggot

Puerto Rican’s are mostly Spaniard. Hispanic isn’t a race. Dominicans are mixed race.

www1.nyc.gov/assets/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/year-end-2016-enforcement-report.pdf

These stats are off. Most of victims of crimes are black, as well as perpetrator.

NYC race stats:
White 32%
Black 22%
Hispanic 29%
Asian 14%

Rape: victims were Hispanic and black, only 9% white.
Rapist:
Black 50%
White 10%
Hispanic 33%
Asian 5%

Murderers
Black 56%
Hispanic 35%
White 7%
Asian 2%

Victims of murder by race
Black 58%
White 10%
Asian 5%
Hispanic 28%

HAHAHA BELIEVE IN JESUS

>being this dumb

Well if you aren't found you can't exactly have a trial, can you.

Ever notice how the rioting happens after the cops are found not guilty? They aren't protesting the murder, they are protesting the court rulings. You would be aware of this if you were paying attention and actually following the events instead of being an idiot.

Op thinks that people don’t commit murders and cherry picker

everyone's whining. murica's a nation of fucking crybabies

I stand corrected, asshole!

you have trouble with American history dont you? You do know that Kaepernick started by sitting on the bench. He only started taking a knee after talking to american vets to show them respect and honor. Fuck yourself if you think black crime and poverty is not linked to systemic racism.

Fuck off Russia Shill.

Sounds like a well researched position, faggot.

They can't get anything out of them killing eachother, why even mention it?

What they hate about cops isn't the shootings. It's cops stopping them from drug dealing, gang banging, scamming and robbing people.

He's a MUSLIM goat fucker - no one gives two fucks why the baboon showed his ass.

> be millionaire white male

>complain about treatment of men

LOL they will all be broke five years after they retire.