Which over the counter drugs are best for an OD?

Which over the counter drugs are best for an OD?

>Winner gets 500gbp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDUnFFo-gd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NoDoze.

None, the risk vs pain ratio is way too great for that. Paracetamol is probably best but these methods fail so often it's just better to kill yourself by hanging or jumping.
Other choice would be extracting codeine from painkillers (as you are in UK apparently). But that way is too expensive as you need tons of packages and the process itself needs some practice.

[spoiler][email protected][/spoiler]

It's not worth the pain/ sickness of the OD since you most likely wont die, also if you change your mind you could have done significant damage to your stomach then you'll be screwed

It'd be very hard to OD from codeine too since it isn't that powerful, the only sure way to do it without a gun would be long drop hanging or an exit bag. but if you can do exercise and eat well for a month and I'm certain you'll begin to feel better to the point where you probably wont wanna top yourself

aspirin + vodka = success. very effective.

>None, the risk vs pain ratio is way too great for that. Paracetamol is probably best but these methods fail so often

can confirm

you could have done significant damage to your stomach

change stomach to liver and i also can confirm

t.34,000mg paracetamol and ibuprofen

I don't think drugs that can realistically kill you get FDA approval to be sold OTC but I'm ready to stand corrected if anyone knows better than I do.

What I'm about to tell you is the truth, NASA has built a device, an artificial sun simulator and placed it in heliosykronus orbit outside Earth's atmosphere. NASA technology is very highly advanced and they are able to cloak (hide) are real solar sun. Are real sun is not white but more yellow in color. Because the sun is 93 million miles away, they are able to completely cover the real solar sun, the device also has lenses that bend light like a prism, but hear is how you can see the real solar sun and the fake sun.
1.) You will need (2) pairs of sunglasses.
UV sunglasses with the darker tint on the upper part of the lenses work excellent.
2.) While wearing one pair of sunglasses close one eye and look at the sun, hold the other pair of sunglasses 10 inches in front of the other pair. Slowly bring the the other pair closer closer to your eye like a telescope. You will see 2 suns. One will appear white, the fake sun, the other will be yellow, are real solar sun. They may appear a different color depending on the tinted color of your sunglass lense. If you do this technique correctly, you will see 2 suns. The solar sun and the fake sun.
This is the honest truth.
NASA explain !
Y5438

>heliosykronus

oh if only we all took the blue-pill

Aspirin. Take a shit ton of it

Do you have an actual response? I don't know what you meant by this. I mean I know the FDA is in the pockets of big pharma but that's neither here nor there in this conversation. I was just talking about what is and isn't allowed to be sold without prescription.

Here's what you do.

>Buy cough syrup with DXM being the only active ingredient.
>Drink 3-4 bottles.
>Realize you don't actually want to die.
>Realize you're actually already dead.
>Realize the only way to stop the endless cycle is by becoming one with the sky octopus.
>You are now a sky octopus.
>A sky octopus is not a pussy ass bitch that wants to kill itself.
>All hail sky octopus

There you go.

I wish I knew. I've got 6000mg of gabapentin. Gonna take 1000mg tomorrow night and see what happens. Fingers crossed for dribbling mess. Bonus if I actually die.

i would recommend this method for a successful suicide: youtube.com/watch?v=RDUnFFo-gd4

What is gabapentin like? My doctor prescribed some to me once but I was a little weirded out by the side effects that were listed so I never even filled it. I can't even remember why he prescribed it.

Bruh you need to take like 30000 mg of gabapentin for an overdose. I'm on 3400 right now and I'm just feeling fucking nice.

Get something from the benzodiazapam family mix with liquer and any opiates. Youll sleep in

It's a great, mellow and super relaxing drug. Also makes you more social and generally happy. Great for work/school. But you have to stagger the doses. Like you can't just take 2000 mg at once. Take like 400-800 mg, wait an hour and take another 400-800, and keep repeating until good.

Isn't this kinda dangerous? I got the impression that shit had some really strange effects on the nervous system and that's why I shied away from it. But I sure do love things that are mellow and super relaxing. I didn't even realize it was like that.

I took about 900mg last Saturday and it was lovely. Def has potential. I know it won't kill me but it takes the sad away for sure

or shoot yourself with an crossbow if you cant get a pistol

I've used it recreationally for a few years now and I've seen no negative side effects. No real withdrawal if you run out, just a want for more.

its poor mans xanax

How do you get a good supply? Online prices are pretty shitty and I know I'd rip through them. Trying to think of a way to convince my gp to write me a script

Yes I used to take 6000mg. It feels good

Sounds pretty appealing when you put it that way. I get real Xanax but only 0.5mg a day. It's a small dose but helps a little nevertheless.

>6000mg
I wonder why they don't just call it 6 grams.

grams sounds too drug like

Opioids like dihydrocodeine. You'll feel very happy and comfortable before dying.

I have an actual response. Rat poisoning.

Just knowing people. I do landscaping for a retirement community and just by shooting the shit with some of the people and hanging out they were just like "hey you like drugs?" Also ex-junkies seem to get them prescribed to fight withdrawals too so if you have any friends coming off of dope, chances are they have a script for it

Sorry this is for;

>Also ex-junkies seem to get them prescribed to fight withdrawals too so if you have any friends coming off of dope, chances are they have a script for it

Ex junkie here. Not true. Doctors are really less hesitant to give you narcotics after you've been deemed high risk for addiction.

Hmm. I get most my codeine n stuff from family members but I think I'm gonna go ask my gp about benzos. Like 90% of the UK I'm on SSRIs and they suck so I would legit like to try something else for my anxiety. If I can have some fun on it too then it's a double win

But is gabapentin really considered a narcotic? It's meant to treat seizures and nerve pain and my friend who kicked heroin after like a 10 year binge is prescribed 60 800mg gabapentins a month. He wanted benzos but his doctor suggested the gabapentin instead.

I really fucking love the stuff but understand that its not for everyone too. For me, it makes work way more tolerable.

5 billion paracetamol.

this can't be real