I have a big dick

I have a big dick.

AMA

k

when?

continue

That's a big ol dick. Too bad you're too pasty and ugly to use it on anyone worthwhile.

Can you fuck my gf? Or me even?

now.

awww
I use it often enough ;)

Wha?

Not that big and is misshapen. Wheres the news here?

bigger than yours.

bump

would you consider slamming a tight boipucci if you didnt have to see the feminine penis?

No.

Can you suck yourself?

yes, but I don't.

Big enough to carry into battle?

Post proof with time stamp

looks about average

sure lad

>I have a big dick.
>AMA
Against Medical Advice? Geez, what did you do, perform self-surgery on yourself and sew rocks into the fucking thing? That's fucking stupid, you're an idiot.

Listen to your doctors about this shit. Plastic surgery is expensive for a reason and your self-consciousness about your naturally small disk is no reason to mutilate yourself.

Just telling it how it is...

this shit is wack and unbelievable.
sure you might have a big dick but these texts seem like some convo youd write in a move script about how much pussy youre pale ass gets.

Did you try to flatten it with an anvil and an hammer

lol you guys
it's 8 inches

I have cam chated with both of these girls, they're real.

Of course, most 'girls' online say 'my cam is broken'... 'you're obviously a guy. BYE'

Nobody fucking cares buddy and stop assuming my gender

Post better pics - doesn't look like anything special from these ones, isn't even particularly good looking.

can i suck it?

sure

Really nothing special. Maybe high average or small big, but not huge or donkey dick big. Move on, there are millions of others in your range.

inb4 op goes HERP DERP OMG YA ALL JUST JEALOUS MUCH DICK SO HUUUUGE

"an hammer" Priceless.

what's it like having a big dick?

Everyone who participated in this thread is just as retarded as OP

Shit doesn't even reach your belly button. Bitches don't want that tiny ass flat dick. Good luck in life with your micro.

aight setting it up

It's pretty cool, basically I just start threads on Sup Forums and people get incredibly mad and start screaming at their keyboards or offering to zucc

Other than that it has no real bearing on my life. I've fucked 3 women in my life and gotten handjobs and blowjobs from a few others and most of them have commented 'wow/oh god it's so big' etc. but I don't really care, it's not like I earned it

lol called it OP salty af

I find it funny actually, would you prefer if I was salty?