What would be the downsides of me doing a little coke right now?

What would be the downsides of me doing a little coke right now?

If you have the money then none

none whatsoever

Not plenty. Just do it. You do line and I'll do a line honey

you might want to do more

I've got a cold though and a stuffy nose. Is it gonna get worse doing coke?

If you're alone, you'll probably fap furiously until you cum them feel edgy and anxious trying to sleep.

Is the orgasm worth it?

Well, unless you extracted it yourself or have a gs-ms analyzer, you don't know what you have. Most likely random fillers or amphetamines, less than one percent cocaine I'd guess. Downside would be if it's meth and you get addicted. But whatever right.

There are other ways to be quite sure you have coke.

Lick it/paste it on your gums instead

Nothing be somebody bitch

There is absolutely no downside, you could even do more and still be okay

Larry...
...that hat...

most likely yes it will
wait til you're better

That you arent doing a lot of coke right now

Yes

You take the Coke I'll take the Whore

Honestly, nothing.

I sometimes enjoy a little gak myself. Once a year or so. It's been a few now but I'm thinking about getting some

All that sugar isn't good for you.

Wow. Not sure where you are from but what you just said is absolutely false in most places. Sure, it'll get stepped on a bit and you probably aren't getting 100% purity levels, but to say that it's less than 1% is just straight up either stupidity or just plain bullshit.

Have a nice day user.

The only downside i can think of is that you wont have any later

gives the same effect as inhaling it ?

Coke tastes liek garbage.

It's given me sinus infections before. I would wait until not sick, and do your best to practice moderation. I feel like doing more than my nose should have taken is what caused this.

Stevie Nicks used to rub it all up in her vagina.

Another option would be to freebase it but then you're toying with something more addictive.

Well considering i do a few bumps a day, small bumps. doesn't give me any more effect than a small cup of coffee does. if you only do a small amount there is really no downsides unless your coke is shitty...