WWYD

WWYD

Brutal Edition

Show. Me. What. You. Got.

Any one want to break her in half or something?

any one here?

I'm waiting for replies to live vicariously thru the girls

This i'd love to hear, can provide more pics if wanted

Would fuck her mouth till she vomites. Then, slap her on her face and fuck her roughly right in the pussy while she has a buttplug in her arse. After that cum on her throat and repeat.
>WWYD to her? 19yo

I would tie her down to table spread eagle, I would tilt her head back off it and put a ring gag in her mouth so I can face fuck her. I would also set up a sex machine to shove a cold steel dildo into her pussy, going slightly deeper with each thrust. I throat fuck her over and over till she passes out, then shes quickly brought back by the sensation of the cold metal slamming into her cervix and eventually tearing through it.

Get her phone, call her niece who is 8 and have her come over. Tell niec to get naked. Tell pirate girl she sucks me or I fuck niece. Get blowie for a while, have niece come over and suck. Eventually just Make love to niece as pirate girl watches and likely screams in rage. Probably pee on pirate girl at the end.

I'd dig a hole in the sand, stuff her face in it and fill it back in. stick a couple stakesin the ground and tie her legs to them spread wide open. I'd then take my sweet time playing with erh ass and pussy till i left a load in both of them. then hang a sign saying free cum dump and walk away.

my GF.

bump

bump

don't let it die

This thread is a disappointment.

I'd force her on the ground and stick my 7 incher down her ass. She screams and begs to stop, but I keep going. I pull her arms back and go deeper. I cum inside her tight asshole. And leave her there, dripping cum, like the whore she is.

wwyd to these girls?

brush her teeth with my cum and cock

I'd fuck her on those rocks

Man this thread is dead...
Visit here: >

hi guyz, wwyd to me?
this is me with some faceapp filters

Wwyd to her?

Think I just found my new urinal