How should I kill myself in this hotel room Sup Forums?

How should I kill myself in this hotel room Sup Forums?
The picture is a screenshot because I dont want one of you faggots using my exif data against me I can post more proof that Im really here

Jump out window

Not high enough its a shitty motel

Jam your fist up your asshole and pull out what ever you can, then just lay on the floor and bleed out. BUT Live stream it...

Exif is stripped on every board except /p/ iirc

Also yes, faggot

dont do it, ur an alpha male

show dick

OP here, going to get a ton of cough medicine and robotrip, then see if i have any grand ideas

Why do you have a bunch of gatorade on the bed? Why are you staying in a motel? Why are you contemplating suicide?

That would actually be epic as fuck, I'd watch it with a boner.

>Why do you have a bunch of gatorade on the bed

This. If you're going to kill yourself, why care about hydrating?

I didnt get the room for the of offing myself

jump out window anyway

>for the of offing myself

before you kill yourself, why do you want to kill yourself? i'm not asking to convince you not to, i'm asking to better advise you on your question.

Extreme depression and self loathing, violent intrusive thoughts

OP update just bought 3 boxes of DXM pills

yeah, you should drink yourself to death

>tfw I'm not the only one stuck in a hotel room contemplating suicide

DXM is proven to only make you more depressed and apathetic

Do what that one kid did and jack off until you die.

Keep doing back flips off the TV stand until you break your neck

Pull apart the tv and poke the CRT capacitor with something metal.

Proven how

Straaight camera said file too large

op is a fucking idiot who is gonna kill his kidneys

Remember when you were a little kid and you got a new video game and you were super happy and excited? And now you don't feel that way over anything anymore? Repeated high dosing of DXM permanently disassociates the parts of the brain responsible for feeling happiness and will just make you feel hollow/numb inside.

do it with helium and an plastic bag.
or you could shoot yourself with an crossbow if you can get one.
the cheaper alternativ is cutting your self with razor blades but perpendicular

Is OP dead?

What have we done!

R.I.P. op

Don't do it, you will be happy again i promise. Talk with someone and get the help. Be strong friend!

too late he is at an better place know

I wonder how he did it?

Dont its a bad way to go

Op?

op! Are you there??

OP is a pussy

OP here, I discovered that mass drug use results in gigantic phallus syndrome

go looking under doors instead

imagen how op is in this second laying on the hotel floor and his breathe goes slower and slower untill he finaly takes his last breathe

Why did you by so much Gatorade if you are gonna kys? Fucking waste

Don't. You'll end up dying someday anyways. You may be having a hard time now, but it'll get better. You probably got friends and family who care about you. Even if they don't call or text as often as you'd like, they're still there. Dying is the end of everything man. Don't make people resent themselves, go get a drink, have some fun. Jack off. Just don't!

Put all the pills in a glass of water then drink it all

I don't feel emotions anymore, but I've never used DXM.

Do it op dont be a massive cock gobbling faggot for once

OP is that you?

drown in the bathtub

>You probably got friends and family who care about you.
Nah, not really.

>Dying is the end of everything man.
That would be good. I would not want to appear again, as I once appeared out of nothing.

*another user*

Hair dryer in the bath tub. A tried and true classic. For bonus points place the gideon's bible in the bedside table on the bathroom counter on fire so God/Satan can get prepped. You don't want to have to wait in line at the pearly gates. You want that expedited judgement. Ain't no cathartic realizations waiting for you brother. If you really want to fuck up whoever finds you take a nice hot shower and leave hand prints all over the steamed up mirror. That'll give that sad underpaid fucker a chill down their spine.

pretty sure op is already passt out or dead

going to kill self
>worried about exif data

KYS OP

Smash the TV screen, hang yourself in the corner

Still solid end of life methodology for anyone contemplating ending it in a hotel. Hopefully someone will benefit.

bump

Wrong. High doses of dxm can actually be used to treat depression. A simple google search shows youre full of shit.

Assuming those are 15mg pills, its not enough to kill. Barely enough to reach 2nd/3rd plateau.

So faggots don't call the police to stop him you fucking Muppet

I'm gonna find that shitty motel and suck the hell out of that. As a joke

Don't kill yourself. We've all been depressed before. But we all get through it. Heck, I'm over 130 pounds overweight. I live paycheck to paycheck. I have arthritis. I'm losing my hair. I haven't had sex in years. Life is tough sometimes but there are brighter days ahead.

Somebody please get this guy's exif data and call the police. I don't want some kid killing himself because he can't find a date or whatever small bullshit he's going through.

At least leave an apology note to the people who have to find u/clean up.

but why waste all that gatorade?

atleast post nudes before doing it

Are you prompting him to do it even quicker?

You're too late, why didn't you say something sooner?

I notice the instrument case, are you a tramp?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

why a crossbow???

ah yes, his breathe

Pretty depressing room. I'd wanna hang myself in the closet too.

Yo dude, don't do it.

Take a breath, drink some water, relax and think for a moment. Take a while to realise what you're saying. Then go pick a fight with a hobo and let his gang of Vietnam war vets fuck you to death.

>you fucking Muppet
my new favorite insult

Christ save my sides

Thats good to know I did not know that. ty user

What is this "exif" data you speak off?

exif data is stripped automatically now. also i already knew from several portions of the room that you are residing in denver colorado

Drink some of that orange Gatorade, don't stop. Consuming that nasty shit will give you motivation to find a way no matter what.

Kys OP

>residing in denver colorado

the fuck do you know...what gave this information away?

Just fap and fall asleep. Tomorrow's another day