Florida Thread? 321?

Florida Thread? 321?

You are human trash, and your state is known for being filled with human trash. Hope you're proud...

Any 772? Or FAU slut named katie

407?

Not proud, but we have more attractive women here than any other place on earth.

lived in florida for a year
not gonna lie he is right about this
sexy whores EVERYWHERE
best place to go and get your dick wet

got her?

>Or FAU slut named katie

you talkin bout her?
twitter- @unicrunk

Lindsey McKee is a whore who gives gonorrhea and is apparently now a lesbian. She also loves niggers and morocco people.

Looking for 863

Any 321s know her?

That "no" dug deep.

"Morocco people". Lol. Never change, Florida.

863 here. Just got circumcised a couple days ago. On this Percocet to help me out.

anybody recognize?

I live in the 863, and I have nwver seen this woman. Where can I meat her?

Where?

239?

She went to lakeland high school I think, then went to FSU. no clue where she’s at now

What city were you in?

Alabama mississippi Georgia New York and New Jersey want a word

>California

56 ACE nigggggggger

anybody seen cleetus mcfarland ? he lives in florida

no homo

Moarrrrr

Jesus lord god she is amazing!

you know her?

863 lynzi n

305 till i die

Any 352?

Looking for franny h

I have seen her around 863.

sup. you into urbex?

Eh, not my forte. Don't live in the area anymore, just went to school/worked with some sluts and I'm trying my luck in this thread.

Yeah a while ago, but I think she moved

I'd kill for some nudes

Anyone?

Bump for her

Amy?

broward here. ANyone for scat play?

Of course you're from Broward with that question LOL. Why are there so many fucking degenerates in the 954?

Racquel G from 954?

It's the people dirty enough to live in Miami but not hard enough to actually try

850, Walton. Reporting in.. Anybody from Walton here? I've never even seen another Walton user in here. Don't be a bitch

Walton is tiny, good luck finding someone. Most cities on the east coast and in South Florida have have double the number of people as the whole county.

I'm in Coral Gables. It's the only part of Miami that isn't complete trash.

Pcb bro here

>Nothing left to make a thread about

We're also not as full of niggers and spics. Not to mention meth and heroin. But good point user

I lived in pcb for about a year.. On midbeach. Palm cove, one block from shipwreck

Someone had to have them

All of South Florida is hot garbage. Once you pass Jupiter it's downhill until you reach the keys.

The panhandle is white trash incarnate. It's like if you took everything wrong with South Florida and somehow made it poorer.

Okay user.. Get the hate out. Must have been bullied or cucked by one of us.m were not that white trash.. that's Holmes county.. Walton is pretty god damn proper. You got you decent cities. Southern bells. Country, cattle. You're a bitch who hasn't been up here and if you have, hasn't explored worth shit. Go try again you 305 spic

Nice. It still sucks here

It does.. At least it's not tourist season right now.

>All of South Florida is hot garbage. Once you pass Jupiter it's downhill until you reach the keys.

Coral Gables really isn't trash, though. Overall it's a very affluent city and not touristy as fuck like Brickell is or a post-apocalyptic wasteland like Hialeah.

>were not that white trash [...] Walton is pretty god damn proper
Try learning to type coherently before making the argument that your innawoods county is even halfway civilized
>You got you decent cities
400 people in a trailer park is not a decent city
>You're a bitch who hasn't been up here and if you have, hasn't explored worth shit
I really wish that were true. Nothing is ever going to wash the nasty stank of the panhandle out of my mouth. It's like all the worse parts of the deep South without any of the charm. If I ever have the misfortune of finding myself there again, I personally want you two shoot me in the back of the head. Frame this post and use it as a defense when you're on trial.

561?

Delray Beach here what's up nigger

Boca here

Illiteracy.. Mark of a nigger, fuck off 305

To* fixed it for you

I really miss the 321, lived there my whole life. Then 2 years ago the wife talked me into moving to nh.

sup want to kick it

>one grammar mistake verses someone who is either ESL or genuinely retarded
You have to go back Alejandro. This state is too good for you. Also learn how to use English. Ellipses != longer pauses.
Independent thoughts (insubordinate clauses) require a verb. Try using one next time!

And do what?

i hate when people ask that. we're gonna smoke crack and fuck children, i don't know?

Nigga, you suggested we do something without having something in mind?
Anyway, I gave up crack last week. Could go for cracking a brand new baby boy open though.

904 represent, gun shap gun state.

we could get coffee. are you black?

Hey hey!,863 here.
Anyone have the slut Avy Blanco???
Or any other 863 whores?

Yup

id love to meet a black guy from Sup Forums that's like meeting a donkey from the moon

It's a lot better than it used to be. Now only Sup Forums, /gif/ and Sup Forums are overtly racist. Everywhere else is pretty comfy.

The US is 60% white, what makes you think Sup Forums isn't?

Because you need basic spelling ability, so that eliminates 70% of all niggers.

anyone know who she is?

407/352?

I'm willing to bet 40% of this thread is black and you don't know which is which.

Sup Forums is reddit faggots now it used to be cool

Maria garcia lopez valdez valazquez de la cruz

Im the 561 guy not making fun of nogs lets meet in a public space

fellow 321 here. Irma was not as bad as everyone seemed to be panicking about.

772 here 20m wbu

forgot del Rio.

772 add my Kik BaileyPls

352 checking in....

more please!! 407 represent.

Where in 561?

I was in Melbourne for Irma and it still knocked traffic lights out for days.

as usual there are no 904 pics. I guess Duval is too liberal for this site.

nice. Name?

Who's got Jazz?