Name your state or country's famous food and why its superior to that of other states

Name your state or country's famous food and why its superior to that of other states.

Mine is good ol' fashioned New England clam chowder, straight from Massachusetts.

Goulash. most of the recipes are just pure shit copies but anyone who tasted the traditional hungarian one can confirm that its the most perfect food that has ever existed

read the filename

Well it looks pretty decent, but it's probably too spicy for me

i'm italian so i'll let you guys fight for the second place, gl

Pizza doesn't count as italian cuisine anymore

Tampa Cuban Sandwich

I live in Chicago, everyone thinks we're famous for deep dish pizza that is basically 70% bread. The shit sucks and nobody eats it here apart from tourists and visiting suburbanites.

Shakshouka: eggs poached in a spicy tomato sauce

Tenn

What state or country?

Tunisia

The chicken looks good, but the Wonderbread slices and pickle? Wuuuuuut?

Despite what Maine thinks, this is what a lobster roll should look like. From Connecticut.

Detroit Michigan area
>Hani sandwich pic related
>Detroit style Coney dog (chili onion mustard)
>Detroit style pizza (square n deep)
>Faygo pop (icp)
>Venrors pop (now made in Texas or some shit)
>Better made potato chips

Vernors soda pop*

/thread

Vermont milk steak and jellybeans

Pabellón Criollo. A tipical food on my country Venezuela, have rice, sliced meat with tomato sauce, black beans here called "caraotas" and sliced banana fried in oil

Ethiopia

Ethiopian food is quite good. Lamb tibs with stewed lentils are the shit

I'm from Vermont and this is false and you can go stick a tbone straight up your asshole you gigantic faggot.

Maple syrup and apple pie ala mode. Lots of local farms all over the state. Springtime fiddleheads and leeks.
Whatever this faggot is on about is gayer than the gayest faggot to ever enter this state

but abdul, this plate is empty

im getting post haddy b shits flashbacks. never shut the cluck up.

Michigan apple cider donuts reporting in.

AZ- Navajo taco: indian fry bread, beans, burger, lettuce tomato cheese, salsa

Michigan.
Coney Dogs
I actually don’t like them, but most Coney Island food is pretty good.

Its "à la mode" you vermont shit
Voilà!

Add avocados to anything and suddenly it's "California style" so I guess that's it.

Also Mexican food? Close enough

I like to eat dolphin

Berlin, Germany
calf liver with onions, apples and mashed potatoes.

Add Hatch green chiles and it's New Mexico style

Chicken fried steak. It's ok not my favorite. Not a big fan of white gravy

Wyoming btw

Country fried steak with white gravy, fried okrah and fresh collard greens with hot sauce is god tier. my go to meal at most restaurants.

georgia here

Chile
Paila Marina

San Diego, home of the California Burrito, as well as the Fish Taco.

I really don't need to go any further, you all fucking know how awesome they are.

You need to be in Texas, the birthplace of chicken fried steak, to get a good one. This is a children's portion.

born and raised on this. Thanks Mom.

Excuse me for missing a space you French faggot. By the way did you know Vermont was given it's name by French explorer Samuel de Champlain? He marked the mountains here on his map as Verd Mont for Green Mountain. Also, Lake Champlain. That's why we are the green mountain state. But there are very few French people here now.

California burrito is a culinary abomination.

Poutine bitches

Chicken and waffle
Tokyo, Japan

Is that real? I thought it was just a Reddit joke

that shit is great

as an ozfag clam chowder is one of things you hear of from tv, always wondered about it
like gumbo or fried grits, its all this wierd American food, probably quite nice and i want to try it
our national dish is a meat pie

Yorkshire puddings mate, nuff said.

Checking the tripdubs of truth.

Corn t'day corn t'marro, thats what we like to say here in indiana

We're neighbors, I'm a Rhode island fag

the banana sold me
i think id really really like this dish

Dude all those slides of apple contain the stem, what the fuck did they do with the rest of the apples?

Rhody perfected teh lobster, fuck Maine.
There's a reason that Season 2 of Deadliest Catch was filmed in Point Judith, AMIRITE?

Can you post your goulash recipe then? My brother and I make it all the time here in the States. He wants to go to Hungary to find a woman.

I don't know if Wyoming even has a state dish, but here's a picture of some elk chili like we make in the winter after a successful hunt.

Sounds like good shit man, I don't even like cider but it still sounds good.

Fuckin $3 slice that's been sitting under a warmer in Brooklyn for a day and a half, fuck outta here.

Hey man where you at in WY? Laradise here.

Casper

Grits are best with some stewed shrimp on top.

Cajun food in general is good as hell.

Tell us more about some Aus food?

fresh cake donuts are like sex. the cider is better heated and spiced

I'll be honest, lived here most of my life, never eaten a chicken fried steak. We gotta have some better food.

Yeah rly. Bison isn't bad if you can get the permit. Antelope too if you know how to cook it

New Mexico here. We got green chile cheeseburgers. Not much else really.

This piece of shit is called milanesa napolitana con fritas. End thread.

well you can eat kangaroos
in the outback youll come acorss roos that have been hit by cars but the tail is missing
people come along and cut the tail since its one of the best cuts
also the closer you get to the centre the less the people cook the meat since its so dry out there, they want it moist
youll be eating a koala while its trying to scratch your face off

see

I'm seeing breaded chicken, ham, cheese, and tomato sauce with fries. That looks... like what you feed to drunk tourists.

Give us that real shit. What the fuck do you eat when you have the money to eat well?

Argentina? Nothing like a good milanga napolitana.

>Not repping chile verde as your state dish
>Living in New Mexico
>Home of the Hatch chile

>chicken

Mămăligă

The bananas with the rice ar the mos easy thing on the recipe. And, taste good as fuck

Argentinian locro. Most of the time you can't tell what the fuck is in it, but it tastes good. Also winter food is the best.

Mexico has a variant of this, huevos ahogados, "eggs drowned in salsa"
yours looks good

Too true anymore. You could put green chile on your cock and balls and it be called New Mexico style.

Not much of a chile verde fan. i'll eat it if someone puts it in front of me though.

New Mexico makes some abortion it calls "green chile stew." ANd they will make sure to correct you if you call it "chile verde"

Bandeja Paisa is better, faggot.

OP here, my family makes it a tradition to drive to our favorite apple picking farm where they make cider donuts and the like. They are truly a blessing on the tastebuds, especially warm and fresh.

What the fuck, I want to eat locro now

California burrito

I hunted pronghorn a year ago, up around Bighorn. Didn't hit anything.

Oh well, dressing them is a lot of work anyway.

This is excellent stuff, wish I never left Germany. Lots of good food everywhere.

MY PEOPLE

REEEEEEEEEEE

I am a traditional guy, so I eat asado when I have the money

Pork?

Kansas. BBQ.

Nanaimo bars

Canada? I had a friend who mentioned going to Nanaimo and he was in Vancouver island.

Preferably peceto (Cow)
Also
>That looks... like what you feed to drunk tourists.
You don't know the power of the milanesa.

>sauce dripping on the fork
abso-fucking-lutely disgusting

looks like a dry deli sandwich.....

That's what I'm talking about. That looks like some good shit.

Here, have some Wyoming grown beef.

It's a stock image, but I've cooked that exact thing over an open fire before.

dem belgian waffles

British Columbia, Canada.

I actually have to drive to Nanaimo tomorrow (12 hours including ferry to Vancouver Island)

My cousin died in a car accident, and his funeral is on the weekend : S

The only time I've been to your country, I just drunkenly wandered the countryside around Naples until I ran into a little restaurant near the Pompeii ruins.

Guy that ran the place was so happy to see us he gave us a tasting menu of everything in his kitchen. Every cheese, every wine, every damn thing. It was incredible.

Lived in Detroit for 30 years never heard of a hani sandwich

Sorry for your loss.

Looks good. Here, bife de chorizo

Sri Lanka and this is rice and curry. Wholesome, nutritious and fucking delicious. Only in America where people complain if there is protein or too much vegetables. Just come to Sri Lanka and you can survive on a vegetarian/vegan diet without even knowing it. Proteins taste amazing too.