Basement OP here-

Basement OP here-
Ill get drunk and maybe do some stupid shit for you.

What are you drinking?

Nothing. Bout to be smokin

If you're drinking MHL you obviously don't care if it's cheap. Drink MHL out of cans, a 4 pack of pints is like 3 bucks my dude.

Shove that bottle up your stinky ass.

it was $11 for a 12 pack around where i work.
It was the best option i could have. i wanted to get a 5th of jager.

Id be smoking too, but its cheaper to drink- gotta save my $$ for internet bills.

Im not a faggot.

Bump because bored and alone.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed 420yolo even though its 906

yall a bunch of faggots.

Hurt yourself

I feel you homie. I spend way too much on the ganja

Put your toy up your ass

how mutch pay you for a gramm of peace ?

pbr and regrets

1 dick suck a piece. if nut in eye 1/8

thats totally a fair price

gram of good shit is $20 i live in the north east tho- highest price.

PBR is sad in its own right

Fair for where i live i guess.

Coors light my man. Drank all my whiskey yesterday. Love your threads though. Always a nice break from the repetitive bullshit this board has become.

holly shit i pay 2,40 euro for a gramm of regular peace here.

Thanks dude- i dont post as much as i used to becuase i actually have internet. Im TRYING to form a chill discord area- but dont wanna shill it on here, i already feel dirty faceposting on Sup Forums

NE coast is the most expensive in america. Sometimes i pay 60 for an 1/8th (3.5 grams) I hate it, but it helps alot mroe than anything else- Beign alone in a basement means i want to practice escapism as much as possible- but i cant do any hard drugs- i actually want a shot at life.

ill debate anyone on pretty much any subject- im just bored as fuck and dont wanna feel alone while drunk,

are you living in an area where you can buy weed legally ?

nope- its all street stuff. Though medical is hapening in states around me- so im hopeful.

Pennsylvania for referance.

60 sucks dick stop buying from children who be flipping you 28$ eiths

i wounder if the weed would get cheaper if it gets legally. Here in germany the prices for regular peace is just so low becouse it is illigal in Holland i would pay more for the same stuff pretty retardet

i found a new guy recently- $50 is usually THE SET PRICE for 1/8ths around here. Never fucks me on weight or quality- im happy as i can be about it. Still costs to much.

Drinking Old Crow. Drank too much yesterday so only a little tonight

10 you?

2,50 a gramm of regular peace here where i live

Drinking beer