Last Night I walked in on my son (14) getting his dick sucked by his friend (13). Does this mean hes gay

Last Night I walked in on my son (14) getting his dick sucked by his friend (13). Does this mean hes gay.
I mean I he had a girlfriend and everything.

That’s pretty high on the gay scale, man.

Kiss having grandchildren by-by.

Maybe he was just showing his dominance

Yep. That's, uh...
Pretty gay.

could be bi my guy

It's only gay if their balls touch.

He's probably not a Mike Pence level faggot but he's still gay.

I have a daughter but I think I can kiss having a son goodbye

He's not gay dumbass. He's a cocksucker!

No way!he probably had shit on his dick from butt fucking his buddy so he had to be just cleaning up.no homo

You mean his friend is a cocksucker

>Receiving oral sex from another man
>Is it gay?

Nah. He's just a horny teenager with cool friends. You don't need to worry unless you walk in on him taking it up the ass or dressing like a sissy. If you catch him taking dick then he's at least bi. If you catch him dressed like a sissy you must immediately beat the bloody shit out of him. That shit is not ok no matter if gay or straight.

>another

Second this

Could be bi

What if hes the one that is putting his dick in his friends arse, as opposed to the one receiving the dick.

You better find the hottest whore in your area and rent her for the night. Get your son drunk before she comes over and lock them in a room together.

You must instruct the whore and make sure somehow that she does the job. Otherwise she might just play on her phone and not fuck him. Hoes are lazy.

I caught my nephew fucking a girl when they wre 12. I yelled and told her I was taking her home. In the car she essentially begs me not to tell her parents so I got her to blow me. She never told my nephew from what I can tell.

he has a girlfriend, dumbass

Green text that shit nigga

>I walked in on my son getting his dick sucked by another boy
>I then went on Sup Forums and asked if when two boys give gay blowjobs it means they're gay
>Does this mean I'm stupid?

...who was his beard, what's your point?

>Getting his dick sucked by his friend
>Does this mean he's gay.

did he cum?

Jesus Christ, man - there's just some things you don't talk about in public

Boys that age start fooling around sometimes.

has she sucked his dick before? did he suck his friend off before?

I wish I got that much action when I was 14...

You could just ask him like a man instead of posting here like a fucking mongoloid

>has she sucked his dick before?
I highly doubt it.
>did he suck his friend off before?
I do not know

why do u doubt it? is she hot?

Take him for a HIV test. All that gaying is no good for you.

>That's so fucking hot.