Well hello user. How about some kind words, advice, hugs... or... maybe even f-u-n?

Well hello user. How about some kind words, advice, hugs... or... maybe even f-u-n?
I've been studying my coleagues and practicing so lets see... today I offer the powers of.... others!
Roll dubs with
>tarot
at the top for a simple tarot reading
>master
to obtain a random Robot Master power! (please use responsibly)
ALSO the first person to roll trips and provide a means of contacting in their post (email, discord, steamID) will get a $15 or less game on steam for free! 1x time only and due to work constraints the offer is limited to active thread duration (1 hour: 9est-10est)

Next week I'll have an even larger repertoire of powers!

Hai sky~

Hello op!
Nice to see you!

Evenin~

I'll be paying homage to you next week, be prepared!

Hello my classy friend

Tonight is homage to you E>

O-oh jeez.. Wait, how!?

time will tell!

Now, first user poster gets a free fortune & robot power!

Lmao

hello hello! you people seem nice, I hope you're having good days!

Heya Hiya
-SouthPaw

Thank you!
I'd be doing better if the Bears weren't getting beaten sombadly..

They aren't

H-Homage to me? How so?

ah! you are the one who is friends with "ask a schizophrenic" yes? I was going to look for them but have not seen them around! is my friend doing alright?
oh no ;~; they are not nice or they are not having good days?

LoveAnon! Where did you disappear?

They arent nice

I'm right here hello! who is this?
oh ;~; I will not rescind my love and hope they have good days, I will just also hope that the become kind people

oh...oh no.. maybe the power will help you find it...
dada dada daaaaa, dada dada daaaaa, dadada, dadada, da da danananaaaaaa
>You got WindStorm: send a small tornado out that creeps along the floor.

ooh and for you
dada dada daaaaa, dada dada daaaaa, dadada, dadada, da da danananaaaaaa
> you got Magnet Missile: shoot out a magnet that homes in on targets

and for that fortune!
>Omni-slash! (10 swords)
Be wary of oncoming disaster. Make sure you are prepared with back up plans!

see above love

I was long before this, this only adds to my curse level!!!!

As far as I know, he's fine.

I am your biggest fan! Syndr-Oh wait no, that name's already taken.

I appreciate the love. It's always welcome and reciprocated E>

As far as nice goes... mm, I prefer kind to nice.

Do you do advice to or no?

I don't know what that means ;~;
that's good! I stayed up and looked for threads and got worried when they were not there!
I'm still around! is there something you needed friend?

Ohhhh, the master weapons?

I offer whatever I can. Is there something I can try to help with?

It's homage to my friend Rock. I study my colleagues abilities so that I can replicate them (with ... umm moderate? success). So tonight I'm offering boss powers from megaman games as well as my normal Tarot readings A'la homage to Reimu.

Hmm, what about YOU TELL ME YOUR SECRET IDENTITY?! I mean, no...Nothing at all.

Well, someone I know from Discord says that I might have self confidence issues, and I need help talking, I don't talk to people I know very much unless they're really close friends, because I fear I'll say something really stupid...

that's really strange!
ah! this is the one with two little stars yes? hello! I am still around, I just stepped away because I was unfamiliar with the banter and thought everyone was mean to one another!

He makes one when he feels like it there's no set schedule

Hello. How do I meet wonderful people like you and your friends, outside of the internet?

hai louise

I've been fapping for the last 4 hours. I'm getting kinda funned out.

thank you for letting me know! I will just keep looking and hoping they are well

Is Fenn not making one tonight?

Hah! The joke's on me then...? I was the one supposed to find out who you were, not the opposite...Anyway, Can't really blame you for having taken that decision, just wanted to see how you were doing.

Ding ding!, though you've mastered them all already...

mm I see. I would agree, but that's not to say theres no improvement. A lil classical conditioning goes a long way. Ex: talking to someone + having a positive experience = more confidence. So practice is good.

Heres a few tips
1. Play to your audience a bit. Don't pretend to be something you're not, but learn about who your'e talking too and what they find interesting you have in common.
2. This leads right into asking questions. A good start to an interaction is to ask questions. MOST people like talking about themselves. This gives you the chance to learn about them.
3. Listen closely when in a group and try and pick up the subtle queues about what is and isn't appropriate and acclimate it to your arsenal!

Oh! That's awful sweet. IRL I'm pretty normie honestly. Just get out there and find an activity you like with other people. Like take a class, go to a bookstore and read, yoga, martial arts, D&D group etc!

oh my... did you use lube? Skin irritation down there can be no fun for sure ...

Itt

ah ;~; I am sorry about that! I'm okay, Revy talked with me earlier and I think I understand things better now!

I don't know.

Ahhhh, I'm curious to see what's in store for the Bunny then :3

Are they doing okay? I haven't been able to visit their threads for a few days now.

I'm happy you did, that server's a bit particular...I'm really flattered you remembered who i was by the way, i'll stop bothering you for now, later LoveAnon o/

Oh he is actually being a bit busy between studies and some other projects, he is...Hm, mostly fine, don't worry though, he wouldn't want you to worry anyways.

have a good night friend

As far as I know they are fine.

My my, Love-user, is it? You are on FIRE tonight with dubs. Anything I can offer you for such a fortuitous fate?

It'll be great, the greatest thing, the most great thing you could eeeveeeerrr imagine!

I don't know what this means ;~; I don't need anything for numbers!

Thank you, that brightened up my day ^.^ Hm...Later for real now!

A random reisen lewd instead of a master power??

>How about some kind words
>advice, hugs
>or... maybe even f-u-n
>f-u-n
Not on my watch

Tell me everything about yourself

awwwww so selfless. I'd love to see you come around more often if you'd like too. I do this myself on Thursdays, but I might be around this weekend to offer out this $15 game again since it wasn't snatched up tonight.

Halp Sanic, Halp, gotta come faehst!

really fast, my thread is only going to be up a few more mins...

Ika, you've seen me around before though? I've been posting since the beginning of the year. I've also been around since 2005 or so.

Mind your speed also, Going too fast can induce fun. Sanic is not in allowed in this zone.

oh, ... I guess it's good time to stop then!

Ok my (not)famously short lived thread is over for tonight! I must prepare for work.

I'll be around this weekend again I think with the same offer of games advice, and non-judgmental love.

G'night all
E>

I've been very busy with life, please tell me a lil' about yourself

B-but i just got here and i actually wanted some fun.

good bye friend! I hope work is good!

What is this thread?

Hi user
I could use some advice and a hug

I miss my ex girlfriend, been broken up for nearly 5 months. (We were each other's first) see her around a lot and I think she has a new boyfriend not sure tho
She's also extremely depressed:(

Anyways she doesn't hate me
So how do I get her back or at the very least get over her

End what you started

somebody told me you were slutty is that true

not worth being spammed