Hey Sup Forumsros I need help on buying a car. In desperate need of one and am looking to spend between 20-30k...

Hey Sup Forumsros I need help on buying a car. In desperate need of one and am looking to spend between 20-30k. I want something with power but not too douchey. Any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2_p0t4GS94g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fiesta ST, focus too douche.

New or used?

G37x sedan

If you go to a Ford bulk dealer you can get a base GT stang for 30k after taxes.

Fuck that go full douche buy a WRX nigga df

Subaru BRZ

Idk about the Focus being "douchey", but id take the Fiesta ST over the Focus due to its weight, handling and how cheapily it can be made faster. Focus if you dont wanna do work

You could get an old cop charger and mod it up. You'll have a nice sleeper that people will think is a cop car. But you orught to be more specific, if you want something with a manual that actually handles nicely a Louts is your best bet. Probably what I'd get with your budget.

370Z

Thats all you see around here, blk/white, red flaps and a res delete, theres gotta be 100 of em

Supra, unless you want a daily then just go for a RS4.

Used BMW 3 series.

Fiesta suggester here, these days its all about any small, turbo, standard shift hatch or sedan. Theyre all low key, functional, and usually last.

Fiest/focus ST
Fiat 500t(abarth comes obnoxious)
Soul turbo
Sonic RS
Veloster turbo
Mini cooper S/ JCW
Ect.

subaru forester 2.0XT. 2 liter turbo charged engine gets about 250 hp. great in snow. great for offroading. plenty of space for trips and moving shit.

Ford Taurus SHO just under 400 horse, twin turbo, fair cheap if buying used and you could pass off as being a cop

this
/thread

Mazda Miata MX-5.

Take it down to your local twisty roads and attack the corners like a madman.

Handling is unmatched, except for maybe the Toyota BRZ .

faggot

It's faggots who are all about muh horse power and only drive in straight ass lines.

Real men can attack corners at speed without killing themselves.

Still a Taurus.

r8
f430
99 wrx
civic v-tek
supra turbo
evo turbo
mx5 drop top
ford gt
2002 wrx
2003wrx
integra v-teck
nsx vtech
diablo targa top

Get something practical with 4 doors, good mileage, where a simple brake job won't bankrupt you. I hear the BMW maintenance costs are brutal.

I recently got a 2017 Dodge Charger SXT and I really love it, its white with black trim and spoiler, I get a lot of pussy with it. It costed around 35,000

Mazda 3 GT Hatchback

Hey man. Get a Ford Taurus SHO. It's not douchey and it's pretty good size car, comfortable, and you got over 350 horses galloping through a twin turbo. In your budget too. You can get good used deals too low miles

BMW M3, whatever generation you can afford

x2

As someone who owns a supra and has owned a couple Z cars, the whole thread is literally FILLED with children.

If you're looking for a daily driver that is not going to make you poor, I would highly recommend some kind of Lexus sport sedan. (Think IS300 or something like it).

Find something 4 door, lux, look for an estate sale or something too. I always get shit that was like 60k new for 20k. If you think your budget is $30k, get something that is $20k because you might have to put $10k into it over a couple years if it's a pimp car. (Supra has $1,000 in brakes, $2,000 in tires, $1,500 in PARTS for a timing belt @ 120,000 miles etc)

5 used 2006 325i's

new honda sports are awesome 1.6l turbo good on gas and look really sporty

since you are asking for advice on Sup Forums,
that proves you are a faggot.

so, Miata is the answer.

Kek

Serious lack of Volkswagen GTI suggestions here

>Miata
Those are driven by literal homosexuals

cause its garbage

Pussy Destroyermobile

LOL more like Wizard Chariot

Oh god, I remember those. When I was a kid, if someone had that, they were POORFAGS to the fullest

>Miata
>Those are driven by literal homosexuals

*you're

Used Nissan 370Z. Should be able to find a 2014/2015 for around that price range. I've owned two of them and here's some advice:

1) Get service history and find out if clutch slave cylinder was replaced or not. If it hasn't and the car has more than 20k miles on it then that shit is going to break on you. Both of my 370Zs had this issue and it renders your clutch completely inoperable and therefore your car undriveable.

2) Get one with sport package and synchrorev. Sport package makes a huge difference and the car handles and brakes much better than without it. You also get the LSD with it.

3) Don't spend the extra money on one with navigation. The Nissan nav unit is complete garbage and horribly dated and just a pain in the fucking ass to use.

Get a fuckin F150 man

you're a closet homosexual jealous of them.

WRX with CVT

This, or the Scion version or the Toyota model are both coo'

Don't get white/black though, since Cops are getting Taurus' now.

Scion I'd the FRS I think, the Toyota model not sure. At least in Canada that's how they make them. As well as Subaru.

Honda Civic SiR 2018

$ 25,000

OP, just get a toyota 4runner, they run forever. You can do like I did and scoop up a used one for cheap and save $$$. I bought a 2001 almost a year ago, it had 118k miles and all I had to do to it was get the front rotors turned. Paid $4800 and it hasnt disappointed. Pic obviously not mine but it's identical

>Mazda Miata MX-5

Liberals and SJWs drive this car.

>thinking people get jealous over a mazda

You meant the Civic Type R? It's a bit different than the Si.

This. Or an older 5 series. As long as the maintenance is up to date, BMWs from 2005-2013 are so much nicer than a lot of 2016+ cars that aren't mercedes, bmw, or cadillac, lexus, etc..

Seconded.

No that's cool. You'd show up at a party and everyone would dip.
>Free booze

>Liberals and SJWs drive this car.
See a bunch of boy racers driving the 90s models TBQH phamly

He said not douchey
>not douchey

Top kek

Top truth

im currently in the market for either a fiest st or a focus rs...which? i dont mind looking like a douche and i cant make up my mind. also looking at a few 2003-2004 cobras and a terminator... all i need is a new daily driver

Yeah , Type R not SiR

I know I've had an old cop car I got a police auction kek, just for the jokes. It got turned into a field car eventually.

And a nice civic it is. So glad they changed the exterior. It was awful in the last couple of generations before the current

>but not too douchey

Buy a year-old Corolla.

as a bmw mechanic.. only if its an inline 6. or at least a much older 4 cylinder(e30 earlier)

Implying the new Civic models are douchey , wake up we are not talking about the 99’ models with the stereotypical backward cap wearing neckbeard. We are talking about the new Civic , it’s pretty clean. I own a 2017 , and i have nothing to say against it , it drives smoothly, very economic , fiability.

OP said he wants power.

vw is pure junk. any auto vw with a dsg trans will be a nightmare.... anything with a manual is moderately tolerable

the definition of ugly and douchey

I can't stand Honda drivers, you're the worst. Maybe it's just my city but I hate you all.
>inb4 the edge

It's a pretty safe bet to throw down that straight 6 motors are just awesome. I got a 4.9 (300c.i.)in my F150 and it runs like new. It's a '95

I picked up a one year old challenger rt with fookin hemi fully loaded for 30k always buy a car one year old. Saved me 10k and I got the faster one Pic related.
Wait you said not douchey. Nevermind

Save some pussy for the rest of is shit.

Shit didn't see your dubs tho
Czech'd

Get yourself a Ford, but with that budget you will be really scraping the bottom of the barrel, why not just get a regular car rather that some muscle car?

How are the older 330XIs? Had my eye on one forever.

My gf got a ML500 and it's had some pricey repairs and an intermittent throttle issue the import place can't even figure out. Don't want to be in the same boat.

yeah the 6's are bullet proof unless neglected. cant speak much for everything that may bolt to the block...

>taking wrong wheel drive over 4wd with ability to send all the power to the rear wheels at the push of a button
>basically double the hp too

the msrp on this is 16000 new. it costs pennies in gas and is reliable as fuck (as long as you dont go putting the wrong fluids in it)

anything but a ford, they fall apart way too easy.

Also it's been mentioned but the brz's are actually damn decent cars. They somehow escaped the douchey miata stigma. Great mileage and cost effective on tires brakes timing belts etc. I would have no problem owning one if I had room for more cars

Get the 335xi instead. Way more power and easy to mod. I've got one and it's pretty great. Except the damn I drive went out, 2k repair..

>not too douchey
Posts the douchest looking car he can find

Get a 90s 911 on CL

I own 2 ford products. With the good motors. The 4.9 in the truck, and may I add that shit pulls and tows like a freight train. Fun wit the 5 speed too. Soo much torque. And the Grand Marquis has the 4.6L

For both, nothing engine, however parts around the block, yes needed to be replaced. Nothing major. Just battery, starters, plugs. I recently redid the injectors in the Merc. 1 died, did them all. Better safe than sorry.

q60 coupe

>OP said he wants power.
You get better power to weight ratio if your car is light, like a Miata.

Way over processed.

>in desperate need for a car
>but I want to spend 20-30 grand on it

What the fuck nigger.

e90? n52/n53? i like the body style, The 3.0 are nice too. just look over the car for any signs of overheating. check for trans leak at the lines. if it parks and doesnt leave a puddle youre ok. just keep an eye on everything plastic under the hood. most problems ive run into is cooling related.
im eyeballing all the mercedes myself, at this point the only bmw ill ever buy is a v8 m series... other than that the cars are ok.

I 'd rather have the Miata. Corolla is just bad. Everything. About it. Just bad.

i dont want to be that guy... but ive never had issues with my fords. nor my chevys nor my current dodge. just take care of your stuff bro

Like this user said in his reply to you, coming from another ford owner, I own 2. F150, and a Grand Marquis. Both motors have been amazing.

i started in the auto industry with european and english cars. and ive grown very fond of fords.yeah ill do all the injectors too since youre in there unless theyre all new-ish. is the merc petrol? the petrol engines are nice when theyre taken care of but GOD DAMN the diesel engines will put well over 200k with just oil/filter changes

>i want a car that says something about me as a person, ya know?

hopefully youre all paul walker'd once you decide on a mode of basic transportation

I have never seen a Mercury Grand Marquis come with a diesel motor. Only petrol. But it's a good car. I am assuming you are over in the European continent?

Eh, I mean it has its advantages, but tons of shitty drivers think that they need to go 10 under the limit when they see a cop and that shit pisses me off, especially in 2 lane streets.

This dude shows some good perks of owning it though
youtube.com/watch?v=2_p0t4GS94g

Get yourself an Acura TLX-GT.

oh shit was thinking mercedes not the mercury lol... thats the eurotrash i have stuck in my head

lol dumbass with rebates and negotiating he got it 10k less than sticker new

All good my dude. But yea, I am very happy with the car. It's been the only car so far as a daily that I can be comfortable and still beat on it and it doesn't break. It is essentially a fancied cop car. I say this because I ripped out the p.o.s. Air suspension and put heavy duty shocks in. It handles waaaayyyy better now btw.