Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

do you watch rick and morty?

how deep do i take dick?

I have a theory: the staleness of the pasta is inversely proportional to time passed over pasta quality.
Thoughts?

I graduated high school at 16, goodnight.

nudes?

nice pasta, faggot

Proofs

do you have close friends?

Shit, directly proportional

>18 and still in highschool
>genius level IQ

pick one

do you have a life?

This memeing has got to stop. . . and let be clear on one thing: Frank Turner is a good musician.

(Love Ire and Song being his best album, followed by England Keep my Bones)

IQ is age relative. rekt

Smart people don't brag on the internet. You're pissing in the wind

Why do you think listening to Jerry Garcia is anything to brag about? My best friend who sucks nitrous out of bottles also likes Jerry Garcia. He must be 168 IQ also and I just never knew.

20% accurate, as usual, OP.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Post you're boipussi.

I don't think you understand how this works.

Assuming it wasnt a pasta, which it is, anyone in the top 99.9% of their peer group (which an iq of 169 wpuld indicate) would be moved along at whatever pace is necessary.

He'd be inside of a private school under a scolarship and recieving his highschool diploma at the age of fucking 12. Not slogging through at the age of 18

tits and stamp or gtfo

>tfw to inttelligent to graduate high school at age of 12

LEAVE POOR INNOCENT AGATHA OUT OF YOUR FUCKING COPY PASTA YOU NIGGER FAGGOT RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM GOING MAD I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU'VE DONE. IF I EVER SEE SOMEONE MENTION Sup Forums IN REAL LIFE I'LL FUCKING BEAT HIM TO DEATH WITH MY BELT; EVENTUALLY, I SHOULD BE ABLE TO KILL ALL THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS

This calls you. What do?

Why are you so fucking hideous? Just a question. Didn't realize the gollum with hair look was the new thing

Lol more llike hi im a retard i have severe autism and I'm a gigantic gay shit head

You are a pussy I Could beat your ass in a fight

Lol. Dumbass

Oh god it has Undyne's fucking grin. That makes it worse

Trips are right

6-(6x6)

And its a faggot.

And its a jew

How you keep your pubic hair?

LEAVE POOR AGATHA ALONE WHAT HAS SHE EVER DONE TO YOU FAGGOTS TO DESERVE YOU VITRIOL???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111 LEAVE THIS SWEET INNOCENT THING ALONE!!1

god dammit i was going to say that

so what mine is 163

It doesn't make your dick any bigger. Get out of high school and do something with your fucking life.

Your IQ doesn't mean shit if you don't apply yourself.

You are not special faggot.

She had it comin

I have sex 2 times a day.
Touché

SHE IS AN ANGEL SENT FROM GOD HIMSELF BITE YOUR SINFUL TONGUE!!1

Downz

IM GONNA BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU

You sound like you have whore mouth

YOUR DEMONIC SINFUL TRICKS WILL NEVAR DEFILE THE TRUE BEAUTY OF AGATHA YOU SON OF A NIGGER FAGGOT WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Nice bait my guy

So jewy

... don’t wait for a good woman. she doesn’t exist. there are women who can make you feel more with their bodies and their souls but these are the exact women who will turn the knife into you right in front of the crowd. of course, I expect this, but the knife still cuts. the female loves to play man against man. and if she is in a position to do it there is not one who will not resist. the male, for all his bravado and exploration, is the loyal one, the one who generally feels love. the female is skilled at betrayal. and torture and damnation.

Charles Bukowski touched little boys,

What are you doing with my own property you goy gay

dogs encompass me and a company of evildoers encircles me but will you suffer the wrath of over 9000 aids infected nigger cocks for your evil doing

Do it fag

I'll never forgive you assholes if you chase this adorable girl away. you are all horrible, disgusting people and i hope there's a god and he makes you suffer in hell.

Staleness = time/quality

quality is represented as a decimal percentage.

So. 75% quality would be time/0.75. takes longer to get stale that 23% which would be time/0.23. The lower the quality, the more the staleness increases over a given period of time.

Ha! You can't make this one look any worse.

how is frank turner HIGH IQ listening? I like it too btw but its damn cringy

kys

her teeth are longer than hugh hefner's lifespan

Why do you boast when boasting is a foolish thing to do?

Wtf DOWN I SAID DOWN stupid asians.

K E K
E
K

lmao
You're a fucking liar. Nice copypasta shitpost OP. No proof, no nothing. If you where a genius you wouldn't be on Sup Forums. Not to mention you wouldn't be in High School you'd be in college in or something. Kill yourself OP. You're a faggot.