Black Privilege Dominates the Culture

Meet a hood rat with a brick and cinder blocks and a lot of Black Privilege.
If there had been children in the house this negress could have killed them with the bricks she was throwing or hurt them with the flying glass.

Imagine this nigger woman's lack of impulse control or empathy for the whites in the home.

Also, how was she so sure that she would not get arrested?

Because, astonishingly, she wasn't hauled away.

And the whites are that much less safe.

When Blacks and Whites are forced to live near each other:

youtube.com/watch?v=AnYvpfbnBik

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XOvqIxIvcqw
youtu.be/zY3usXz1Irg
youtu.be/Fc7f5ve2o1I?t=525
youtube.com/watch?v=IhvMjnbi74k
liveleak.com/view?i=8f7_1406241990
liveleak.com/view?i=b85_1395154819
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2008/07/american-murder-mystery/306872/
liveleak.com/view?i=b00_1377453339
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

this shit makes me sick. what a fucking animal.

And when apes like this are not arrested, then what are white families supposed to do against such attacks?

Never live near niggers if you can help it, anons.

Get a self-defense gun and shoot her.

I try not to live near them. But they spread out like a disease.

That might not be legal in Michigan, even though she could have caused brain damage or broken out teeth or killed a sleeping child with one of those bricks.

Obama wants to move niggers next to humans all over America.

Seriously. Using White tax dollars.

Did Hillary grab your guns?

Simple. After she threw the first brick I'd have shot her.

He wants our parks to be just as unsafe as the cities these Project-dwellers infest. The theory, apparently, is that blacks are inferior because they live near other blacks. Blacks would somehow be good people if they lived near white people. No one with any common sense believes that horrific nonsense.

It gets better -- Obama is using OUR money to relocate these living viruses into our peaceful homes. Because he wants to remove our White Privilege, apparently.

If she is elected, she will.

And it will not matter a bit that we point to the second amendment of a document written by white men sometime before Hillary was ever born (and therefore not important in that insane woman's mind).

That would have protected your family but what would have happened to you?

Especially in Michigan.

Better gear up and hide the guns before the worse comes to pass.

Sometimes a man just hss to do what he has to do.

From my cold dead hands.

Gun and shoot

If any american white, mexican, or Asian doesn't own a gun in 2016, it's your own fault.

>Fuck you, you white bitch
>"IM PROUD OF IT"
Why is this allowed? She can be openly racist. I guarantee the white woman antagonized the African-American woman in the video, probably along racial lines since she is implying that she is a white supremacist/nationalist with that line.

There is logic behind it.

Every black person growing up in mostly white neighborhoods tends to be 10x more civilized than ones that live in nigger cities.

Take it from someone who's lived in nigger city and gone to nigger school and had to get away before I was lynched, from Arkansas to North Carolina, the few blacks in NC acted civilized and so far in fact all the people act far more civilized than I see in many states. Muhammad's, Tyrone's, Mexicanos, doesn't matter, everyone is treated with much more respect here regardless of race.

Nig nogs keep each other as nig nogs.

Black kid doing well in mostly black school? You will be ostracized for acting white.

Shit's fucked.

Should have busted that watermelon she is using as a head all over the ground

proud of being white =/= racist

Only one solution.

youtu.be/zY3usXz1Irg

also if you read video description. Homeowner was armed and had a gun out of sight behind door. He decided against using it because he didn't wanna go on the zimmercoaster

We don't need to hide them, friend. This country has more guns than people.

The liberals will never make an overt grab. It would be suicide. Quite literally, as if even 1% of gun owners caught aware of the raid start firing back it will be an absolute bloodbath for the agents of the Jew.

That is why they cower and nibble nibble nibble away with tiny edicts and administrative acts to restrict one thing at a time. It's a type of bullet here, a magazine there, restrict the imports of this, ban the imports of that. A slow boiled frog, and all. They're careful not to do anything so extreme that it generates anything more than a grumble.

We'll murder our leaders in a heartbeat if they "Ban semi-automatic rifles..." but limiting the import of a specific foreign-made rifle? Ennh... that just generates some anger from specific people, but nothing worth dying over.

The Jew has spent the last thousand years learning just how far they can push people before they finally revolt and kick them out of nations. They've learned from their mistakes and have adapted each and every time, growing more dangerous as their tactics improve.

They know exactly how hard they can push before someone pushes back, and have the patience to get their revenge on the goy in timelines measured in centuries.

Now that people have started to push back a bit? The Jew has backed down completely, denying everything as a Jew does. Their failures at endless attempts at further gun control? Like the Jew, they refuse to admit to them. They refuse to admit those attempts were even made. "What do you mean, goy? Obama hasn't tried anything. Obama didn't even want to try anything! See! You still have your guns! We did nothing!"

Reminder that Obama wants to move these animal niggers into white neighborhoods

That sort of horseshit is the reality of the world, even though they had this psychotic animal on tape they would be racist for putting it down. Some pathetic shit. It's probably the same story with the cops. If they respond they are racist, and no department wants that type of PR.

Witnessed

>buying community college merch
>letting everyone know you are a failure

5 seconds of pure glory.

Also, when that mover was taking those boxes out -- if the boxes had been especially heavy, then the nigger slapping the boxes could have unbalanced the load, causing muscle strain, back injury, or impact injury.

Niggers don't care who they hurt.

Community College is great for some things.

But they do let in everyone.

Imagine having to sit beside this thing in an English class where she keeps asserting "Dat Chaw Suh muh fugga be raciss" or something like that.

man, i should start referring to peoples race more often when i insult them as if being that race were inherently a bad thing. Then i could get people who have no proof that the other person was being racist on my side.

It's simple
> Black people need to stop chimping out and integrate. Otherwise everyone has recourse to suspect they are a liability and avoid them, even by ostracizing them with racism and saying shit like " your kind isn't welcome round here".

How many uninvolved parties are harmed by their bullshit?
Why would you want to be one of those uninvolved parties?
Hell, even moving to a district/state with a large number of black people may end up making you liable to pay some special tax or reparations bullshit.

> Such
> A
> Liability

I'd like to ask her for her tinder

Yes.

In America, SJWs assume that black people who are mad at white people must have been provoked in some way.

Instead of niggers being niggers.

Go to 8:30 and watch a negress lie and scream and wail about an assault that never happened. Thank God for video.

youtu.be/Fc7f5ve2o1I?t=525

It was probably free or covered by some welfare thing. I'm sure she dropped out 15 minutes into the first class on the first day.

>covered by some welfare thing.

Which is another way of saying subsidized by white people.

Sucks that those white people probably paid the taxes that gave money to the violent negress.

Don't make the black kids angry...

Looks like a charming neighborhood so far.

Maybe even more whites will start having the balls to say the truth, even though blacks will call them racist for speaking the truth.

OP shows why having easily findable rocks in your front yard is a bad idea.

Good point. Where did this nigger get a cinder block, ffs?

based

Blacks will call themselves the victim, even in that case.

Thank God for video.

But what do whites do when there is no available video documentation?

Video below discusses the Social Contract and why Obama is breaking that Contract by moving sub-humans into White neighborhoods.

He wants our parks to be just as unsafe as the cities these Project-dwellers infest. The theory, apparently, is that blacks are inferior because they live near other blacks. Blacks would somehow be good people if they lived near white people. No one with any common sense believes that horrific nonsense.

It gets better -- Obama is using OUR money to relocate these living viruses into our peaceful homes. Because he wants to remove our White Privilege, apparently.

It's just not true. At least, not in a general sense like you're implying.

Let me fill you in:

I live in a small Texas town, average income $77k/year. IB high school.

There's this nigger we all went to high school with. There's no crime or gangs in our town, but this nigger acts like a hood rat and start stealing shit in high school.

Even though he lives in a middle class neighborhood with both parents and a sister, he HAS to chimp. It's in his DNA.

So, when he got a DOUBLE scholarship to Texas A&M for football AND baseball, what did he do?

He robbed a pot dealer for $80 of weed with a fake gun. Pistol whipped the weed dealer, and got 2 felonies.

Now he works as a dishwasher at Chili's and tries (in vain) to steal from everyone we went to school with.

Dumb whores from my class even made a fucking video literally a couple weeks after HE GOT CAUGHT ROBBING MY FRIEND'S HOUSE

youtube.com/watch?v=IhvMjnbi74k

liveleak.com/view?i=8f7_1406241990

>liveleak.com/view?i=8f7_1406241990

loveeee that video

almost as good as arizona vs new york

I always hate it when niggers get caught and then try to take the moral high ground!!!???

Do niggers have NO shame at all?

The black may be better, but EVERY white around is worse.

Honestly, I would've told the guy filming to turn off the camera, and kill that nigger.

You have the nerve to tell me you're gonna shoot me while I'm beating your ass? Then threaten my wife? THEN fucking ask to "reset" when you're getting your shit pushed in?

noooooooope. That nigger will kill someone when he gets the upper hand.

The black fellow vociferously wanted the burly white man to "SUCK MUH DICK!"

>SUCK MUH DICK!

The white man resisted this apparent sexual assault.

Quite Vigorously!

They do not. It pains me how fucking stupid and shitty someone like that can be, and white whores will still defend him. Absolutely mind boggling.

I should've shot him when I had the chance, but since I'm not a nigger I actually have shit to lose.

>That nigger will kill someone when he gets the upper hand.

That is the scary thing. Will the nigger go find a vulnerable white woman walking out of a mall or something and hurt her because she is white?

HAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD I JUST NOTICED THAT NIGGER LOSES HIS TOOTH WITH THAT KICK AT THE END

luhmaooooooo

I'm sure he's already been on the news since

sooooo good

What's to be proud of though? Being born white is completely out of your control.

Hopefully caught and booked and in prison, if he did something like that.

Same for any other ethnic group, yet they are so proud to be that ethnic group and eagerly shame whites.

HAHAHAHA

"It was only a drug dealer."

>dindu nuffin

I wonder if it was one of the teeth he tried to bite the white man with.

I seriously fantasize about killing him sometimes. I know where he lives, and he's tried to fuck with me before.

Trouble is, he lives with his parents/sister and they're good people. afaik he's the only uppity one of the family, and since I'm not a nigger, I don't want to indiscriminately damage his parent's property.

It just sucks since he's SUCH a fucking nigger idk how to hurt him. He doesn't have a car, an apartment or house, anything valuable to steal...

we can only hope

Yeah like in the 30s negros were lynched for simply existing, I swear you racist are so scared of the wrong thing.

When you fight a summoned lich in obivlion do you go after the summoned skeleton or the lich? You go after the source, in the negro issue it is the juden. Why are we wasting time on the summoned skeleton?!

You generally have to kill the cannon fodder before you kill the boss

I wold get a vaccine against rabbies if i was that guy.
And a HIV test.
Hell, a full check up.

Niggers are pretty groovy.

>MUTT Community College
>MUTT
Slavery itself wasn't a bad idea. The bad idea was to assume it would be a good idea to free them, instead of getting rid of the antique farm equipment appropriately.

>Every black person growing up in mostly white neighborhoods tends to be 10x more civilized

That's because those are usually the upper middle class blacks, or the "talented tenth". No one has a problem with those folks. They'll probably go extinct though because they have a really low birthrate, while Shaniqua from the ghetto pops out a half dozen babies.

No because at the same time the lich is attacking with spells and summoning MORE skeletons, the skeleton is distracting while the lich attacks and before you know it your MP is sapped, two more skeletons are summoned and the lich is joined by more fucking liches

The juden is the same, they sap resources with business taxes, they attack family values with faggots, and the devalue opinions with kike guilt. The negro is the easy target though...wish the y would at least stop making gangsta rap

Or end up diluted within the white community.

Hope you see that violence is not the answer.

Self defense and defense of family is a good thing.

But unprovoked violence is a bad thing and just makes the anti-whites happy.

And that logic is wrong.
Here is a long and in-depth article explaining why.

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2008/07/american-murder-mystery/306872/

>About six months ago, they decided to put a hunch to the test. Janikowski merged his computer map of crime patterns with Betts’s map of Section8 rentals. Where Janikowski saw a bunny rabbit, Betts saw a sideways horseshoe (“He has a better imagination,” she said). Otherwise, the match was near-perfect. On the merged map, dense violent-crime areas are shaded dark blue, and Section8 addresses are represented by little red dots. All of the dark-blue areas are covered in little red dots, like bursts of gunfire. The rest of the city has almost no dots.

LOL.

>Nothing to see here. Just fucking dis woman in a front yard in front of a church and within plain view of well-travelled street.

proud to be black = good
proud to be asian = good
proud to be gay = good
proud to be mexican = good
proud to be white = why?

>not shooting her when she threw the brick
Yah_blew_it.png

That only applies for the state of Texas though, doesn't it?

They're all bad imo. Why should I be proud of being white? I genuinely want to know. Uncuck me pls

>Obama wants to move niggers next to humans all over America.

not in my hood he wont

This is 100% the fault of the white woman operating the camera. She absolutely provoked the attack, and made it worse with her yelling. She admits in the video that she left some kind of note on the gorilla's car that was obviously pretty fucking rude. Then, when the shit started, she's right in there yelling "NIGGER" despite her man telling her to shut the fuck up. Even the nigger dude next door says it's that bitch's fault.

I made it :30 seconds in before I couldn't stand that shrill white bitch yelling "You're goin' to JAIL!". I was also impressed at 1:45 when she calls the ape a "dumbass ass cunt ass nigger!", This is a classic example of why you should own a gun, ESPECIALLY if you live near feral niggers. That fucking gorilla would only get one shot at my window before she'd be staring at the wrong end of a shotgun. Niggers only respect power and displays of force, they cannot be reasoned with or dealt with like adults.

Also, if you live that close to feral apes you should be smart enough to keep to yourself, don't talk to them or leave notes on their cars or otherwise disturb them. Better yet, move to a nicer neighborhood.

Anyone that's lived around niggers for a while realizes a few things:
>niggers have absolutely no impulse control
>once enraged, niggers will continue attacking until incapacitated or distracted by something else
>even if you were to beat a nigger in a fight, you're going to lose later on when they go get 25 more people to come jump you.

someone needs to remove him from society. Right now he's just robbing and burglarizing, but what's to say he won't start raping and murdering?

If not me, then who?

Not to excuse the chimp's behavior, but this started because the niggers kept parking their car infront of the white person's house. While that can be annoying, the street is public. You don't own the curb space infront of your house.

Not trying to be a dick, but what would you do if niggers constantly parked their shitty cars in front of your house?

Their cars look like shit, and the urban youth hang out around the cars, blaring rap and smoking reefer.

How do you reply?

Not really

As soon as the brick left her hand, she committed a felony. I believe Michigan law allows you to shoot back, especially considering the assumption that the whites were in their home.

You can bet your ass, if anyone be it white or not would have parked on the black woman's curb space that car would be on fire a minute later.

>How do you reply?
You move.

Almost any state with reasonable self-defense laws, definitely any state with "stand your ground" and/or "castle" laws.

Every white area should have a pet nigger to look after.

Hypothetically, if you had money to move, you wouldn't be near niggers in the first place.

Really, what would you do?

>not loving yourself
>not being proud of who you are

I feel sorriest for the kids of the white families who are forced to live near niggers until the whites get the money to live in a better neighborhood.

Whites who are forced to interact with blacks as children develop a kind of PTSD.

Niggers see whites as prey, all their lives.

liveleak.com/view?i=b00_1377453339

Every time I see a video like this regardless if it's a black man or a white man starting it I hope someone pulls out a tattoo gun and writes "I START FIGHTS WITH STRANGERS" across their stupid face while they're unconscious

>Barnes’s beat began to feel like the setting of a David Lynch movie, where every backyard and cul-de-sac could double as a place to hide a body. Or like a suburban remake of Taxi Driver, with Barnes as the new Travis Bickle. “I’m like a zookeeper now,” said Barnes. “I hold the key, and my job right now is to protect the people from all the animals.”
Most unintentionally funny quote I have read.
>Really, what would you do?
Get a gun and a concealed carry license. This is the time where you have to fight fire with fire.

Fucks sake, elbowed into oblivion, then has his tooth slapped out of his face.

It is amazing how unrepentant this stupid chimp was. Most people with their head screwed on straight would have realized the peril they are in, reflected on their mistake, then profusely apologize in hopes of mercy. White guy gave him plenty of time too. Instead, he digs himself further into his grave.

More, please.

Niggers see whites as prey.

And whites apologize for things we did not do.

Lets face it - we live in an era of subhuman appeasement.

Pic related.