Hello, user. How are you doing tonight? Feeling down? Need a hug?

Hello, user. How are you doing tonight? Feeling down? Need a hug?

Let's talk.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm doing good. HBU?

hello hello! I am well, how are you?

Is this one of those impromptu, amateur therapy threads?

Just a bit stressed, but life is good. God bless you all.

That's good. I'm doing pretty okay.

Hello! I am also well. Had a nice evening.

Something like that. It isn't really therapy though.

Talk about whatever you want with a random stranger. That's it.

What's got you stressed, user? You seem to have a positive attitude about it all. That's a very good thing.

God bless you too.

good good

my mom died 2 years ago and she cane back to life, i was giving her the biggest hug and started crying and then i woke up. it was a dream. i feel like shit, i swear i havent hugged her in years (obviously) but it felt just like her in my dream. i need a hug.

Went for a nice walk in the wind. Haven't had time to do that in a while.

What did you do today?

*Hugs you tightly*

Was it comforting, seeing her in your dream? Feeling so close to someone so far away can really make you miserable, user. But maybe that brief moment of hope and happiness was worth the feeling you have now.

I am sorry friend ;~; loss is a part of life, but that doesn't excuse the pain it causes. while she may physically be gone, she lives on through you.
I took a nap and talked to my friend

That sounds pretty nice. I wanted to talk to a friend today, but he was sick. Thanks for coming to the thread.

maybe, but it just made me so sad when i woke up and realized it was just a dream. she even felt and smelt like my mom in my dream.. it felt so real.. fuck. its fucked because my whole mental health is sick ever since she died. im a gay dude but i feel such a need to hug and be close to girls since i dont have a mom anymore... mommy issues? i dont fucking know. ugh... im a mess

thanks dude

ah ;~; I hope your friend feels okay soon! being sick is never fun.
I'm sorry I can't offer more, but it will feel better as time goes on

i will try!

You'll get yourself put back together eventually, user. You're taking this pretty hard, but that's okay. Don't beat yourself up about it.

Have you talked to a therapist or a friend about this? Has anyone tried to help you get over it or resolve the pain in your mind?

He's a tough guy. He'll bounce back in a couple of days.

Yeah, why not? Got good friends, good music, qt gf. Going to... Think you would call it college soon. Excited but have to move and yeah...

>mommy issues?
Definitely.

>but he was sick
Good your friends misery brings me great joy knowing i'm not the only one sick

Life is good, user. Life changes. You can make it good again after the change.

You got this. You're going to do well. You can survive this move and thrive.

Got soup? Soup and strong tea make being sick slightly less awful.

that's okay! being sick is still not fun. I'm sending them my well wishes.

Good news suspect in custody

Being sick is never fun. Thank you.

Suspect of what?

No soup but i got pizza and that's a comfort food so it evens out.

Murdered the 2 girls

Thank you. Always trying to do my best.
There's always room for improvements tough.

ive talked to a therapist before but they never understand lol, they arent helpful at least to me. and i dont mean to sound dramatic, but i literally have no friends. all of my contacts on my phone are family members and one of them is my cousin who was my only friend but she doesnt like me right now because we got in a fight a week ago... so i literally have no one lol.

it just sounds so weird to say lol

As alway

check'd.

seriously though that sucks. You'll find someone soon user. i know you will.

sup guys. Anyone want to talk?

Pizza works. Hot pizza?

Oh boy. Are they sure they've got the right guy?

Even as you strive to improve, remember that you are doing well enough right now. Don't forget that. What you do beyond this is more than necessary, and that's good. Keep doing it. But don't tell yourself that you're not good enough yet. Because that isn't true.

Do you have trouble talking to people, user? Is it difficult? Do you think this problem stems from your grief for your mother?

*Hugs you again*

Thanks for coming back, user. How are you doing tonight?

Sure, I'll bite. What do you do for a cold?

Are you as upset as I am that the fox-squirrel didn't play a bigger role in that movie?

Everytime i see your thread, i feel happier.
I don't know who you are, but i hope to see you one day and to hug you IRL.

can i just get a hug?

Feel like my relationship is hitting curve. Gf isn't as expressive as in the beginning and we fight more now. She says she will love me to the end but I think she's tired of me. She still talks frequently and she still sends love notes to me. We see each other just as usual. Is there something wrong? I feel like there is, can anyone help me?

Honestly? Pretty good...

Starting to live on my own now, got a job that pays well, and I'm already on the path to get into management. I've also made amends with my family on our issues, so now it's comfortable to talk with them and relax.

How is the cosplay going?

i'm completely fucked and nothing can fix it

>Thanks for coming back, user. How are you doing tonight?
Everytime i see your thread, i feel happier.
I don't know who you are, but i hope to see you one day and to hug you IRL.

If i put it in the microwave and it'll be hot.

Getting out of this hole I dug myself into. Things are going well but I'm just about dead inside now lmao. I can't wait to move somewhere else and have a fresh start.

You might get sick but here you go.

(im the dead mom user)
idk ive always been shy :/ im just so insecure and dont know how to talk to people. back in high school (im in college now) i had a few friends but they all talked about me behind my back saying i was annoying, my bf said behind my back i was needy and unnatractive and he wanted to break up with me, so basically no one genuinely liked me. im sick of being fake friends with people, im done. its clear no one realllly wants to be my friend

thank you^^

Of course. *hugs vvvvvv tightly*
Things are gonna be okay user. I promise.

Do the following:
get plenty of sleep. Drink plenty of fluids. Get some rest fenn. Try to eat something warm and easy on your stomach, like soup.

>and we fight more now.
Just calm yourself the next time you fight and deescalate things.

*kisses you*

Yes. He just kind of disappeared, didn't he? He meant a lot more in the manga.

But then, it was a relatively short movie. It didn't really have space for another character.

Well, it makes me happy to hear that, user.

If you can find me, or if I find you, I will gladly give you a real life hug.

*hugs you tightly*

Of course you can, user. Do you want to talk about things?

Hm. It does seem like there's something wrong, but it could be a problem with her and not with the relationship. Can you ask her directly what could be wrong?

It went great. The boots were a little uncomfortable though.

I'd like to think I looked quite dashing.

How has this happened, and why are you sure it can't be fixed?

Do that. Hot things are better than cold things when you're sick.

Things will improve, user. Keep climbing. Don't let go just yet. The feeling will come back.

Well, sometimes you've got to fake it until you can find someone you can really open up to and be honest with. That's what I do. I have many superficial friends, who know me as someone far different from who I am when I'm around my closer friends.

If you fake it well enough and for long enough, they won't think poorly of you and they won't talk behind your back. Then when you build up enough trust in someone, you can open up to them for real, and drop the act with them. It can take a long time, but it's worth the effort.

I've got it all covered then. Thank you.

I'm here!
Good to see you!

You're fucking cringe, you piece of shit

Unable to continue my dream career, due to a foot injury. I'm not going to meet the dirt until old age, but it sucks that I have to find something new to do for the rest of my life. I'm 24.

Hey fenn, z again, doing sorta okay-ish

(im “can i just get a hug?” user)

i think im good for now. i need to finish my crying to sad music sesh. i love youuuu! i appreciate you

Drunk n High...
MIJ

All my dreams died before I hit that age.
You've still got the passion that can carry you through life, you'll be fine.

I have thinked about my situation and i think i'm gonna try to get some courage and go talk to my crush as soon as possible.
I have nothing to loose.
And even if i'm still a bit scared of getting back in a relationship (because when i dated my ex we both got into a very toxic relationship and destroyed ourself) i will be very carefull this time, and take my time.

youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo

I'll try my best with that, thank you
I did ask her, she said nothing was wrong. I do remember she has a bad temper but she never has shown that to me before until recently

So what?

Does the "cringe" bother you?

That's got to be hurting in your heart, user. It's something tremendous to move on from, but you'll have to.

You're lucky that it happened this early though. If you were in your thirties or forties, you might not get a second chance.

Hello Z. What's holding you back from one hundred percent? Stressed?

I appreciate your appreciation. Let those sad feelings play themselves out, user. You'll feel better for it.

Not the worst state to be in.

Oh yes. You got this. You can do this.

Make me proud.

Don't be afraid. This one will be better. You're smarter now. Stronger.

*platonically kisses back*

>need a hug?
Honestly? Probably. Bad thing is I've been such an awkward loner for so long, it would do more harm than good. So I'm good...thanks though.

> Hot things are better than cold things when you're sick.
I'm stubborn when i get sick, i tend not to change what i eat or take medicine. Unless it feels like i'm at deaths door.

henlo fenn

This is fucking pointless.

there is no way to make 400 usd in 2 days

What's wrong?

im fine just wanted to give him a sad song

Don't compare that person to Fenn.

Why would it do more harm than good? An internet hug can't hurt anything, user. If someone hugs you vehemently enough, you can't help but accept it and go along with it. Don't stiffen up too much, and don't worry about where your arms go.

*hugs you gently*

Only way to improve is to get over your fear, and force yourself to go out and start talking to people. Are you in school? Where are you around others the most?

That's good. You are strong.

henlo bell

what is up

So what? I can't control what threads other people make. Are you upset that there are two similar threads on Sup Forums?

It can be done. With the right connections and a good situation. Is there a store you could stock shelves at that's clearing stuff fast?

Stress, depression, homesickness, loneliness, all kinda clashing together. I've been in a permanate state of exhaustion lately

what if they are the same person

the Sky_Satori person went to work and left the thread! Nausicaa is running a thread on their own now

Ok.
That really is a sad one.

Don't go on about that hugging stuff, yes I would like one but I don't see what you're going to do about it.

I'm not exactly upset, but like I said, it's pointless. Keep your circlejerking to one place.

Feel pretty bad man
Might lose my job cause im a stinky half nigger
Got high and forgot i worked
And when i figure out from the 3 people calling ,e i was too aniextious and high to do anything
2nd no call no show
Dunno what to do started giving my shit away to become an hero

nothing much, just got shammed into playing LOTR online for like an hour. going back to strategy, more my speed.

what you doing tonight? doing well i hope?

(((work)))

Ay, Flagbro. How's it going?

That's terrible. And is there no way to get a break? Do you get private time in your bunk?

The homesickness will pass. The loneliness may improve if you gain some friends. Depression... will sometimes pass on its own, but you might need help. Stress will never let up.

1. I am a man
2. I am independent of all the others, except perhaps Mantis and Papa.

So yes. You are correct.

*hugs you tightly*

Does a pretend hug on the internet not make any difference user? That's okay. Where can you get some physical contact?

I'm circlejerking here, Sky's people are circlejerking there.

Is it pointless to have three ylyl threads at once? Complain there too.

Man, that's pretty bad. Don't give up now though, user. You can recover from this. It will be hard, but you can do it.

That's not... altogether bad, is it?

I'm doing okay. Getting over a cold, feeling pretty okay despite that.

Stop getting high, for starters. It's interfering with your daily life.
And it'll only get worse if you don't.
If you do lose this job, chalk it up to experience. You will find another one.
If you keep it, do your best each day.
Besides, most jobs require some type of random drug test.
If your not getting high, you're gonna be just fine.

I'm still 65% sure it will fail if i do it right now.
I will first take the time to know her more and wait the right opportunity.

Alright, that may be a better plan. Don't wait too long, though. Set a concrete goal for yourself, or a definite time frame to ask her within.

I wish it did, plenty of people are willing on the internet.
I haven't a clue where to go to get one, I'm not paying for one either.

Yeah after work I get to come. Back and relax but it's not like I'm exhausted from doing things...I'm just plain exhausted

As for everything else, I just haven't been home in almost 2 years and the loneliness is stemming from talking more with people and realizing almost everyone around me are in stable marriages and relationships and yet I can't even flirt right

no, it was pretty fun. i'd play it again for sure

what you been up to today? also, hope ya feel better, being sick sucks.

pretty good user, what about you?

The thing is, is that you guys actually seem like reasonable people and can co-operate, unlike the fucking hivemind of the YLYL threads. Also, there's enough people complaining in YLYL threads.

Just moved into my new place, drove 10hours and made it here, my entire family is asleep and i have a ton of boxes to unpack.

Good to hear, my man. I'm doing alright, just tired.

Great, aside from the fact that I engaged full retard mode yesterday.
>be me
>lying on bed
>pinky toenail is like 1mm too long
>try to shorten it with fingernail
>can't
>moderatelyangry.png
>suddenly get angrier and try to rip the entire toenail off, several times
>bend toenail all the way back
>hear snap
>think nothing of it and go to sleep
And the next morning, I had a broken toe.

I’m feeling pretty stressed. I’m a web dev for my job and I’m learning java and all the directories. I second guess myself most of the time and I don’t feel like I’m doing well at it. I’m afraid I’m gonna lose my job if I don’t keep up. I’m fresh out of high school living alone.

It's not your lucky day..

>Why would it do more harm than good?
Since I've never really been able to connect with people, any contact feels forced.

I work full time and that's the most I'm around other people. After work I crash and then go back to work in the morning. Five days a week and sometimes six.

My wife of two years left me, had to move back in with my folks at 23 and I basically have nothing. Shitty job and no friends due to being so madly in love with her that I never spent my free time with other people. Part of me wants to start tinder up, get a fuckbuddy or something, but most of me just misses her. Also lost 200 bucks in a vending machine, crashed a $3K ebike, and basically chased away all of my old friends in under a week. Can't get any lower than this at least.

user why, Why didn't you just clip it, Why.

Couldn't be bothered

yes that is what they said!
I see! it's good to meet you then, mister Nausicaa

I missed enough opportunity in my life to know it.
First deadline is if either of us get fired from our job.
Plus we hug alot and i bring her home everytime our shift end at the same time, it makes alot of opportunity to get closer and speak.

I was going to ask this girl i like to homecoming tomorrow but I found out she got asked out over text. she deserves better than that but I guess it's my fault for being late oh well. fuck me