So Germany, this girl is literally begging you stop being cucks and protect them from rape

But you still act cucks and use "Oh well, feminists did ... *cuck sentences* so I will stay behind C;

German men (whites), why are you so weak?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uGfP8CyJAhg
liveleak.com/view?i=5e4_1452121552&comments=1
liveleak.com/view?i=251_1463523553
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She just needs to come here

I think Austria is no better than Germany. You are quite weak too. Both spirit and muscles mass.

Because nobody gives a shit about underage attention whores on Jewtube, whatever they say.

solve your own problems you made yourself :^)
I'm leaving western world and never returning

How would you know anything about the real situation when all the news you receive come from government approved news agencies?

wow, guess you are that weak.

>implying she is German

Germany is a joke joke joke joke hahaha ha

>I think Austria is no better than Germany. You are quite weak too. Both spirit and muscles mass.

Austria is getting better.

Think of it like a virus. Germany currently has a high fever and is delirious.

Austria is slowly recovering from the infection and is fighting the virus.

Estonia has dodged a bullet and hasn't gotten in contact with the virus... but that also means if the virus hits Estonia, Estonians won't know shit how to actually fight it.

Why should I care about a random cunt?

How about giving us a fucking link faggot

So if she was your sister, you would say the same?

youtube.com/watch?v=uGfP8CyJAhg

But you and germany are both russian rape babies and possibly related

Why dont you help out your german brother

Because she's your fellow common man Germany.
Where the fuck did all your nationalism go bro?

You are fucking retarded autist wow

The famous Jew Winston Churchill once said that Germans are either at your feet, or at your throat.

They only have two modes. They're either in their enraged, bloodthirsty "Let's sack Rome and gas the kikes!" mode, or they're in sleepy pacifist mode, like they are now. There is no middleground for the Hun.

We just have to wait for them to come out of their hibernation. So they can go crazy and fail again.

It's going to be a great century.

Why should white German men defend someone who will be calling them a privileged dickhead?

Let the women get what they asked for. After they get on their knees and beg for forgiveness, white men should clean up their mess in exchange for the restoration of the patriarchy.

I dunno, are we related Ivan?

I have a sister and she ain't retarded to walk or live anywhere around near niggers.

You wrote such autist shit, you must be some severe manchild virgin.

>and fail again.
The Fourth Reich will be victorious and Christ will be reborn to bring us 1000 years of peace and prosperity. DEUS VULT

this is very apt

i remember how a couple years ago austrians were the leading cucks, on par with latvians today

(((German girl)))

ah yes, she truly does look like one

While Paris niggers are true France kek.

stop posting anytime.

try to stop me faggot

Boy cuckoldry is high with Merkerland isn't it?

where do you naziboos run, when in every other country is full of foreigners? xD^^

>naziboos
>xD^^
We did it, reddit. :^)

while you're probably right about him but you just don't get it, probably because of where you live. When 75%+ of the female population willingly throws your nation in the gutter and turns the guns of your own nation against you there is just very little incentive or willingness to get up and risk death for despicable people that hate you and your own culture. It's hardly worth protecting at this point and should be left to burn, maybe once it's collapsed it can start being rebuilt.

Well meme'd xdddddddddddddd

>I think Austria is no better than Germany

Austria is literally about to elect a far right/National Conservative party to power. They're infinitely superior to Germany at this point.

Why are women so stupid, pol?

>dodging my le question

xD^^ ur really desperate right now, arent ya?
Fucking nazi get #rekt.

#MLG
#PEPETHEFROG
#FRAGS
#PSN

That's not the point, you fucking pathetic cuckold. Your streets should be nigger-free and you should be assembling or joining a party that is willing to hang Merkel for treason.

Modern German men everyone. No wonder your all getting cucked by Ahmed and Mohammed. When your streets are filled with filthy little half-breeds who will hate your culture, I'm sure you'll regret not doing anything.

Someone needs to create a game where you're protecting German women from refugee zombies by shooting them. Like Dan bilzerians new game

im not german and dont care, i would probably molest hot chicks aswell when i get a good chance.

We have our share of retarded women but we actually slap them good to let them know their place. Pretty easy though, maybe I don't get countries where men are weak and get doormat by women. Quite pathetic to be honest.

Do you need a reminder what your streets are filled with?

Fuck that let it burn

>still doesn't get this girl isn't even German

This, protect the ones that actually care about what's happening, but otherwise let them suffer what they created

What difference does it make loser? Even if she was pure aryan, you wouldn't do anything regardless. Fucking weakling.

>still doesn't change the fact your country is literally being invaded, and your doing fuck all about it

defend her? why would anyone do that?
I do agree they should kick every single rapefugee and defend their land and the progress of their ancestors.

How is she not German, she speaks the language pretty good.

It seems I am not up to standards.
Train me, I am unworthy of being called a shitposter.

The same women demanding European men to stop being giant beta cuckold pussies will immediately turn around and cry RAPE! RACISM! SEXISM! the moment they do.

Welcome to the Brave New World

>US
>Your streets should be nigger-free

The only way to help Germans is to invade again and kill everyone.

>non-german says something
>I care
pick one, irrelevant

that's rich coming from cuck: the country

She is born in Germany and turkish. I don't really care about turks obvs

Why can't she protect herself, I thought we're equal and all
It's not men's responsibility to do everything until women admit they should be owned by men

Because Germans have long had a love affair with mudslimes. Their greatest leader was a chink-loving faggot who wished that Islam was spread to Germany and supplied the kebab with weapons.

Turks are real new Germans, you are the weakest link kek. No wonder white Germans are turning homosexual, no girl would ever consider going with weak kikes like you.

liveleak.com/view?i=5e4_1452121552&comments=1

here is your (You)

liveleak.com/view?i=251_1463523553

You are German, you are nothing. I agree with turkroaches. You are nothing. Your ancestors are rolling in their graves how pathetic you all are.

try harder divide and conquer shill

Deutschcuck is mad because he knows that Hilda is being raped by sandniggers but he's too busy playing Forklift Simulator to do anything about it. Balticman is right Hans, your forefathers are humiliated at how cucked and apathetic your people are to the demise of their culture.

Just ignore him and focus on your country. It's clear that he has no problem with muslim filth impregnating the women of his country. From the way he's acting I don't even think he's German.

Germanic "men".

Just the other day I spoke to one German here (40's or sum)
He said that he is ashamed of todays youth in his country. Just taking it in like cowards and obedient shits.

It was surreal to say the least.

protect her? she is part of the cancer. get these shitskins out!

You lousy fuck. How can you say shit on the very "Shitskin" that has given birth to you?

You are pathetic Germany, Honestly... have fun.
Yea, have fun being humiliated and dominated.

Praise muslims and niggers showing that you are weak. It's really funny actually. kek

I see why German man don't want to defend them

1. Feminism has created a gap between men and women

2. They'll be jailed and labeled as racists in the community for hating muslims

3. This is cops duty, not civilians, Muslims usually stay in gangs and carry knives, so it's dangerous

>flip-flopping at every post
you make much sense retard

>still doesn't get this girl isn't even German

That was pretty obvious, because if she was a true german:

1: She wouldn't even being concerned about this situation.

2: She would have a "rapefuguees welcome" flag in the background.

3: She would being sucking Abdul's cock.

given birth to me? what the fuck are you smoking? the turks were the first wave of cultural enrichment that got shoved down germany's gullet, and now we should defend the enrichers from the new batch? how about you go fuck yourself while we get rid of both?

NPR wasted an hour yesterday talking about how terrible and racist Austria is that they are about to elect a nationalist president.

Fear is a prison of our own creation. When you turn 60 and realize you have played it safe your whole life, you will be disappointed in yourselves. This time is yours young Germans.

While we get rid of both

Funny you say that cuck.
YOU ARENT DOING ANYTHING
Even after cologne, you still act "we will stop but in time"
Bitch boy, just please. You are sad.

Hahahaha

Did I mention you are pussy and weak?

Just in case, I will post once in a while so you won't forget.

>Sup Forums claiming she is not German
Why? She looks German.

Europeans have forgotten how to stand up for themselves and their country.

I heard Germans can be jailed for interfering in a muslim rape. Can any Germans confirm this?

Actually seeing the first election the FPÖ (right guy Hofer) won with 35 % but tomorrow theres another election between Hofer and van der Links bellen becasue he didnt have over 50%. There are huge amounts of people in Austria wanting Hofer because of all the rapes and murders and shit that the wave of immegrants brought, and srsly germany is pretty fucked already i know alot of people there comlplaining one guy said he has to take a different way to work because the train station is full of immegrants doing shit.

>>definitly not in Austria and I doubt that its defferent in germany

>Sweden telling Europe to stand up for their country

They'll be jailed when the State unquestioning takes the Muslim's side of the story, not automatically.
The law only applies to white males. Women do whatever they want. In Ferguson and Baltimore, blacks unironically called for exemption from law, and judges and mayors agreed.

definitly not in Austria and I doubt that its defferent in germany

I don't see a sauce but even if what you're saying is true, women brought it on themselves and they deserve every last inch of hairy, smelly, Muslim cock they get. They earned it.

But she is not. She can be gang raped as far as I'm concerned.

So intolerant!
Calling the Cuckstapo right now.

>We have our share of retarded women but we actually slap them good to let them know their place.
Try that in any civilized country and see how long it takes to get mobbed by policemen and tossed in jail for the rest of your life. Solving the problem is officially illegal.

Why should I care what happens to her? It doesn't effect me in the slightest.

She probably voted merkel into power, reap what you sow cunt. Enjoy cultural enrichment

>She probably voted merkel into power,
She was 16 when she made the video.

>that's rich coming from cuck: the country
sick deflection Hans

To be fair Merkel was a decent leader until she went full retard on the migrants.
She didn't exactly run a campaign on letting mas immigration into Germany. It came out of nowhere.
The fact that she hasn't been impeached is worth derision, though

Thanks for the thread I may not have seen this otherwise. I just got done watching the video, it's very good! Everything she says is correct and I hope people can wake up. A shame to know this is not making headlines on media outlets and is instead being censored by germany itself aswell as yt/fb. What is going on with that?

What does a german girl look like then? Don't be an idiot she is as german as can be, born there and speaks the language with german friends and family. Likes western civilization and white people. Easy to see.

>last year
>getting home from work late (11pm)
>streets are empty but one girl walking in front of me but with a big distance between us
>out of nowhere to kebabs appear and try to drag her into the bushes (for some reason they didnt see me)
>go super aryan and use instant transmission to get to her
>havent penetrated yet but shit was about to go down
>unleash my furry while swearing like a sailor
>they run off
>help girl get up
>first thing she does is say "i dont wanna be saved by a nazi" (because i used some foul language against the kebabs)
>i spit in her face and tell her to get raped
>got home and gave the intel to my police buddy so that at the very least they know about it
>girl supposedly never reported the attempted rape

never again
once ive got my degree i am leaving this shit hole forever

i dont care if i have to clean toilets anything is better than this nightmare

Then she probably did some faggot SJW bullshit at school where they celebrated achmed and king tiki tiki coming to germany to relieve their sexual emergencies. She's still guilty for it and now wants hanz to fucking save her shit because she doesn't want some nigerian price to rape her in an attempt to cure his HIV.

are you her or are you just retarded?

No, she is probably seriously innocent.

Yes, Aussie, there are a few people here in Germany who are normal and worthy of protection and have not caused this shit.

They are the civilian casualties in this war between SJWs / Islamists / migrants and the redpilled.

And I thought Esti is based.

Literally gypsy tier.

German woman finally getting for German men.

"I...I don't care... Ahmmed can have her...haha"