Do you have a black friend, Sup Forums? What is he like?

Do you have a black friend, Sup Forums? What is he like?

Other urls found in this thread:

goodnewsnetwork.org/gentlemens-club-turns-young-school-boys-into-polite-young-men/
youtube.com/watch?v=qelIJfXARLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

i bet your wife has a few black "friends" though

He's pretty funny and energetic

Somehow I doubt this.

I barely ever even see black people

No. I had a black roommate once. I had a quota on how often I could say "nigga" and "nigger". "Nigger" was once per week. "Nigga" was twice per week. If I went over my quota he got to punch my arm really hard. He was your typical half dindu half house nigger. Obsessed with black dick and larger white women but ultimately settling for a regular black girl. I called him niglet once because he was short...that didn't go so well.

So the first black dude who tried to be my friend seemed nice enough at first. Then he started breaking and entering to steal electricity (gee, where does this extension cord go?), selling crack cocaine at the end of the street, and being a rip-off artist and general nigger to contractors I'd hired who didn't know any better.

The next black dude who wanted to be my friend was pretty based, though.

not a single one

I'm a "white boy" of the school

i did. soon after i misplaced all my videogames

no

I used to when I was in elementary school, then he was bullied and he moved away

might want to go outside every now and then, I'm not from the south and there's still many of them here

I've never talked to a black person.

I think there might be one or two in my town though.

I was taking a walk
Then a white person tried to mug me.
My black friend showed up
He stopped the white mugger
>fuck off, don't touch my friend
The white mugger left in tears
I thanked my black friend for helping me
He gave me money and told me to buy a snack for myself so that I would forget this bad experience
I thanked him again
He gave me even more money.
I introduced him to my sister a while later
They became lovers
My black friend will become my stepbrother soon.
I am happy

Ze moeten Suriname zijn toch?

I did he was nice but had the move away because his mother was found unfit to be parent and he went into foster care

I don't have any friend, whether they're black or white

No
I hate niggers
>inb4 not all blacks are niggers

hell no

I always say hello to the black guys selling newspapers down my road, if that counts.

I don't know a single black person

i had two black friends and they were and still are pretty "special" mentally.

Waarschijnlijk wel, maar tegenwoordig weet je dat ook niet zeker meer.

My boss is black. He's a pretty good guy. Nice family. I think he secretly supports Trump. I overheard him drop the Trump is a lot like Reagan bomb a while back.

Roommates from Ethiopia
Cooks great food
Gets pulled over once in a while but gets let go once the officer hears the accent

yep.
he is my nigga.
aint no fun if the homies cant have none.
remember this only goes for side bitches.

No my family doesn't like black people its a old German family. It's passed down my Opa hates them and my dad does and so do I m8 also the pollacks.

RARE
A
R
E

I had one 'black' (mixed race, pretty light skined) friend in high school who was pretty much as degenerate as you can imagine. He had sex publicly with some passed out slut on a couch, and sold drywall in plastic baggies as "crack". He is probably dead or in prison by now I guess.

I also had two DARK AS NIGHT friends who were very respectful and good people. Sadly I lost touch with them.

>Waarschijnlijk wel, maar tegenwoordig weet je dat ook niet zeker meer.
If that were my language, I would learn ebonics instead.

One of my roommates is the biggest oreo you'll ever meet.

nope.

even white person don't live in here.

No. In fact I have never touched or talked to a black person in my life. Hopefully I won't ever have to.

Yep

He's rich and went to the same private school as me. He wants to act like a nigger but can't pull it off. He also wants to be some kind of badass who fucks every woman in the room, but he's like 5'9".

He's bro-tier when nobody he wants to fuck is in the room though.

*never talked to in person, could have on the internet of course

He loves anime and cocaine

Yes.

He's an incredibly athletic, sports playing weeb.

>black people
>friends

no, because they only congregate with other blacks

Patently false. There should be a new rule on Sup Forums. If your observations and viewpoints come from the perspective of someone who clearly has no social life and is obviously an angry shut in, they should shut their mouths.

>being within 100km from a black person
no

Are you black? Be honest.

>most people on Sup Forums also browse /r9k/, Sup Forums and weeb boards
Dude, then nobody would be posting here. Make realistic rules.

There are literally 0 black families in this town.

There was one like 10 years ago, but they moved away

literally the only time i saw a black irl was at a basketball game

soon, you will know :D

black friend from jamaica is pretty cool. he has 4 kids with 4 differnt women tho, bhut he takes care of em all

You're the "white boy" of your entire country

Did in the 90's for a short while, he was a nice kid, I went to his house and he came out crying because his mum said she didn't want me in his house because I was white.
I reassured him it wasn't his fault and I took him to my house, where he was welcomed in and had a meal with my family.
I hope he learned a valuable lesson that day.
I didn't see much of him shortly after and I suspect it was his mother telling him to not hang around with me, when I would call for him she would say he wasn't allowed to play out or that he wasn't in, I stopped calling for him in the end.

I have a black girlfriend.

It's going great, I love her curly hair and phenomenal body, very feminine cooks and cuddles like a pro.

Trying to save up for the ring.

Yeah, they're pretty cool tbqh familia

Not really friend, but he's cool with me. He threw a firecracker in the bag of a girl after she called him a nigger, destroying her 500€ notebook. Chimp genes prevail.

Based suburban black: dislike for nig culture, good musician, speaks proper English, relatively intelligent, all-around nice guy

He is lightskinned, hates niggers, voting trump, and has a dindu dad

I'm at university so I converse with a certain group of nogs. They basically care about dude weed lmao, rap music, and gang warfare even though they claim to be escaping that lifestyle.

Do you fuck other animals or just niggers?

I had a black friend and I promoted him up to assistant manager when I left my job to join the army and then when I came back he was dating the ex I left behind. It's weird how he slipped into the glove of my old life

No you weird fuck.

Valid point, at least have some fucking self awareness though. Realize that you have no idea what you're talking about if you try and comment on social realities.

Probably isn't just a friend.

There's nothing weird about being black.

Black people are still people.

Encourage them to raise his children well and to hate nigger culture.

goodnewsnetwork.org/gentlemens-club-turns-young-school-boys-into-polite-young-men/

youtube.com/watch?v=qelIJfXARLk

I'm calling you a weird fuck because you think that only a black person would be aware of something so obvious. Black people don't just hang out with other black people, friend groups often consist of multiple races, you weird faggot shut in with no friends.

>500€ notebook
Sure.
Also: €500*

I had not only Black best friends but even a Black boyfriend.

Now I'm a friendless far-right shut-in who doesn't want this country to turn into Africa.

I don't hate Blacks though. Just wish for most immigrants from the last 50 years to leave.

I never said there was anything wrong with being black.

He's really cool. His name is imaginary.

My best friend is from Ghana. He has a great taste in music, he dances well and is a great wingman at parties. I hope to someday visit his hometown Accra someday.

I didn't imply you did. Get your shit together.

Yes

He is actually really nice

One of the nicest guys I have ever meet

>poor little white boy

This. My girl is Jamaican/Indian.

But other than that...no.

> black boyfriend
> degeneracy

few actually. they are cool. obsessed with big butt, but its okay, cuz now i am like big butts.
and i have no problem calling them nigga. i often go as far as nigger and even negro to give it a touch of sophistication. they dont seem to mind.

Aruba is uncommon at best.

Black flatmate last year, Caribbean incredibly metrosexual, did cheerleading and I actually thought he was gay. Was one of those christians who are so christian they eventually decide to say fuck the churches and only take the bible as manual because Christianity

Black female flatmate this year, she does business, keeps trying to show off how jamaican she is even though she's lived here for 13 years. Mom married white step-dad and she also wants mixed kids with white or black parents. Really slim, quite right wing, usually end up slinging the shit with her.

>Black boyfriend.
Are you a grill or are you a gay?

I caugth jungle fever a few years back, though is was just phase, then I met my gf. She is 100% of what I want.

You can barely get 50% with white """""women """"".

Get with the times.

Enjoy your mutant mentally ill repuslive kids

rare flag hi

Gay but in my defense I was always on top.

(Btw it's pretty fun to turn a guy with a BBC into your submissive bottombitch)

Pay debt btw

Fuck off cuckposting nigger shill

Why would a homo come onto Sup Forums? Are you one of those trolls?

Pay debt.

>You can barely get 50% with white """""women """"".
There are plenty of good white women out there if you are not a complete beta cuck

Sup Forums is infested with faggots jews and trannys

Ugly dumb violent nigger ape subhuman

>Do you have a black friend, Sup Forums?

No blacks around here senpai. There was like 1 black kill in my 3500 strong highschool. Same with my college.

What's a black people like ? I barely see them down in the south.

Ugh. I feel nauseous. Pics like this upset me to no end.
> sheeeiit. I'm on topodda wurrl XD

He's a cool guy. Really knows his memes.

>Greece

Yea sure thing buddy.

>You will never gasp at the sigth of your dick entering her dark body tougth a pink slimy opening latter to overflow with your milky cum after a sweaty long nigth of loving.

Sure is a funny way to describe pimping out your sister to a black man

We all have our own versions of history

>greeks
>calling other apes
Kek. Learn proper English and pay debt.

They're chill, I wouldn't be friends with them if they weren't.