Sup Forums what's a good anime for me to watch? I liked dbz, pokemon, akira, samurai champloo, Princess Mononoke...

Sup Forums what's a good anime for me to watch? I liked dbz, pokemon, akira, samurai champloo, Princess Mononoke, basically anything Ghibli

I forget what some of the titles were...

There was the one with the pirates that I think I only tolerated cause I like pirates. What was it..........One Piece

Then, I thought the one with the skinless giants was terrible. I can't remember what it was called............wait, yes I can, Attack on Titan. Terribly boring.

Based on this, what should I try watching next?

Also, I'm an oldfag. Do I still have to type "noko" in the options field?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ga_aTC1MCY0
watchcartoononline.io/anime/cowboy-bebop
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Parasyte is pretty good. JJBA, Hunter x Hunter, Gundam IBO.

come on fagglesteins, let go of your dick for a second and help out an old fuck

Space Dandy

thanks Sup Forumsrother

where's the best place to watch this shit these days?

kissanime

That dude looks super gay. I feel like that will distract the fuck out of me. He looks like the joke punk ass character from all of the stuff that I like

mob psycho 100, it's relatively new and, this is no way hyperbole, probably the best anime I've ever seen. It's hilarious, the characters are incredibly endearing, the fights are super creative in terms of animation and it's got some really emotional moments. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Also, One Punch Man is pretty good too. It's written by the same guy. It's also very funny but it's more of a parody anime. It definitely has some emotional depth to it but Mob Psycho is probably the more well rounded one.

Want to watch something with a little more substance? Try Ping Pong or Tatami Galaxy.

+1

I'm looking at the descriptions for these and I'm not super struck by any of them, but I did stop on Hunter x Hunter. Looking at the description, I'm wondering if fathers leaving at a young age is a big issue in japanese culture. It seems to be a thing in a lot of their shows.

Or is it just that people in japan who's fathers left tend to become anime writers?

PING PONG IS AMAZING

I love the animation style and just how stupidly hyped I got fucking ping pong.

Shokugeki no Soma. It's about cooking and such but it is surprisingly good. One of my favorite mangas currently.

Hunter x Hunter is really good and surprisingly dark at moments. As for the lack of fathers, I'm not sure but there are a lot of orphans in comics too.

Definitely check out Mob Psycho though. It's about this super OP psychic middle school kid who's socially awkward and I can't emphasize how good it is.

Boku no pico

You are calling Space Dandy gay? How dare you he is as masculine as they come

Boku no Pico

So far these two look like the top contenders. Both posts made them sound appealing. There's also Ping Pong because two people liked it.

Might go with Shokugeki no Soma because an anime cooking series seems like a pretty chill thing to fall asleep to.

Watch Prison School. Big booty anime girls with massive tits leading a prison of delinquents. BIG PAY OFF op.
> Top notch animation.

Macross 7

youtube.com/watch?v=Ga_aTC1MCY0

Oh yea, that's another one I kinda liked. Didn't get super into it though. It was like Westworld in the universe that has Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad

one piece is great adventure kind of like samurai champloo and has badass scenes also, drawings get better over time. Maybe you should watch attack on titan, I like the art, music and storyline it has, good feelings and emotions

Either you're retarded or the worst at obtuse trolling.

It's good to know that some things never change on these boards

Oh, I suggested those two. Well, I suggested mob and agreed with the dude about ping pong.

Also, Shokugeki isn't chill at all, that's gets pretty hyped too but it's kinda stupid sometimes just because of how overreact to the food. It's like cumming, no joke.

Utawarerumono
I think this has got to be one of the most underrated anime series out there. Lots of character growth and unexpected plot turns.

9Anime

So, it's like Gundam Wing but with guitars?

play the game for tits and ass and some decent tactical strategy game.

why? what would you recomend?

Right now I am watching Teekyuu because why not they are 2 min episode really entertaining also stop watching mainstream anime faggot.

OP here

I should have clarified that I'm looking for something with english DUBS and not subs. I'm an old drug addled moron and I can't read fast enough for that shit to be enhoyable anymore

Give Cowboy Bebop a try. Great show. I enjoyed it when I was young, and still enjoy it at 25.
watchcartoononline.io/anime/cowboy-bebop

I know, I gotta get cool like you. Being into anime isn't off the beaten path enough, I gotta get into the really obscure ones, then my life will totally feel fulfilled, just like yours does.

kek one piece has dubbed but are shit, you should get used to subs man, dubs are awfull always

I've been putting it off for a long time but recently started watching it and I don't see it. I don't think it's really aged well. I'm on episode 11, gonna finish it but I don't think it's that great. Samurai Champloo was waaaaay better.

I almost got annoyed and screencapped my original post with the parts where I described the ones you recommended.

Maybe I was wrong. Maybe you aren't the worst at obtuse trolling.

WATCH PRISON SCHOOL THEN FAGGOT.
> Most anime now have dubs anyway!

Yea, I watched it up until it switched to subs and then that was it for me

I'm Shokugeki guy, good choices. It can get pretty hype and the reactions do get a bit out of hand, but the food recipes are all real and created by a real Japanese professional chef and the author does a surprising amount of research into ingredients.

That's a shame. Cowboy Bebop is one of those ones that people said was good and I always felt like it wouldn't be for some reason. Something about japanese people making a show with "cowboy" in the name. It's like how american's have butchered what kobe beef is.

lelz if you take the strapon off of your body pillow, you won't wake up so butthurt

The animation is good. The story is kind meh and a little convenient at times and the characters feel kinda flat, but i;ve been watching the dubbed version just because everyone has said it's really good and it is... compared to other dubs.

Neon Genesis Evangelion and Cowboy Bebop are my favorites. Bebop is probably easier easier for you to watch.

This one

i am really satisfied right now with my lifestyle.

I'm gonna guess, based on your post that you're around 29 years old

FUCK NEON GENESIS. I invested SOOO much fucking time into that piece of shit only for them to run out of their animation budget and give me a fucking power point ending.

EVEN when I tried to watch the movie that was supposed to give it closure, it still made no sense. Why did he strangle asuka at the end? That made no fucking sense.

Fuck that show. The only reason so many people like it is because they saw it as children and have romanticized it ever since. Fucking garbage.

where might one view mob psycho with japanese audio and english subtitles?

inquiring minds want to know

Hey man, I believe you. You don't have to justify it to a stranger on Sup Forums.

kissanime.ru

ping pong the animation
greatest sports anime of all time

thank you my kgb coopted friend

Damn, calling it "convenient" threw me off

that's weird. is that more of an old person vernacular?

old in a relative sense. 5 years isn't that big of a gap.

ew, that's what the animation looks like? pass

u would know ping pong sucks ass if u actually watched it instead of just copying everyone else's 3x3 faggot

It's a way of looking at things that I wouldn't expect from a younger person. Could just be me being an alcoholic and stunting my own mental growth.

>I'm looking for something with english DUBS
KYS
Claymore has a decent dub

>746565797

I'll take the compliment I guess.

I will drown you in a pool of your dead loved ones blood

it is when you're talking about 20's. 37 to 42 isn't a huge leap, but 24 to 29 is still different worlds. source: am 29

lelz

Tenchuu girls is the best dub

Good dub

Code Geass is the best anime ever

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is fucking ridiculous and a hell of an experience to watch/read.

Big O

go away

you'd probably like full metal alchemist