So im pretty new to sex and whatnot, but i was just wanting to honestly know something...

so im pretty new to sex and whatnot, but i was just wanting to honestly know something. how do i turn my boyfriend on but make him feel loved at the same time? i dont want to just fuck, i want to make love.

any opinions of what to do to/ for him?

You will never find a boyfriend that makes love

rub his feet and give him a back rub and start slow

(op) okay, well what should I do anyways to turn him on? How do I make him interested

While kissing, move your hand slowly down and rub his dick.

shove your cock in his ass

this bait again

(op) I feel stupid for making this post bc i'm a n00b.

what else do guys like??

put a marble in his butt

youre bait

tits or gtfo
suck his dick or something

(op) what do i do to be sexy aaaaa

> dress a certain way
> actions to do
> things to whisper

Sux his dix and look into his eyes. Make him feel like you worship his dick

>implying anyone here isn't a kissless virgin incel

(op) do I act like a sub? guys like that right

TITS OR GTFO YOU KNOW THE DRILL

Tell him he's big even if he's not. Uhh dress in thigh highs or socks and sexy underwear.

There's seriously better places to ask this shit

(op) where do I go to ask

reddit??

This OP. Look up cock worship videos and do that. Slow, steady blowjobs are awesome.

Also, take charge. Blow him, run his chest and balls while you do it, then get on top and ride him. After a little bit of that, lay down and pull him down and make him eat you out, then pull him up to you and kiss him. He'll beat it up after all that. If he tries to take control, gently push his hands away and focus on making his cock feel good.

Lingerie is always a plus. Little clothing > none, especially if you can fuck while wearing it. Garter belts, skirts, thigh highs and heels, tight skimpy dresses.

(op) guys pls I'm serious

>want to make love
>boyfriend
TITS OR GTFO!
dose he play vidya? if so do that. hug & hold / cuddle if that you thing. also, like other anons said worship his cock ect. ask about his fantasies.
inb4 op is a basement dwelling, attention grabbing neckbeard if so kill your self.

(op) thank you thank you thank you. so i should wear my little red thong and whatnot?

(op) i can't give you tits but you can have this pic of me

Yes.

(op) thank you

Yes, heels too. Don't forget to pay attention to his balls, that's an area really neglected by most women. If you want to get a little adventurous, massage the taint (skin between balls and butthole) with slight pressure while you blow him.

(op) thanks man. I just got done putting a warm rag on his feet and lotion massaged his feet, I thought he'd like that

(op) I should use a lot of teeth right. Like grind it some?

no

(op) Should I tell him he's as big as the niggers I used to fuck?

Turn him on by losing some weight.

stop being a fucking asshole

all im trying to do is get advice so i can give him a good night

This must be bait.

Feel around, touch around. I don't think you can mess up on guys unless you do something involving their asshole. Guys are alot easier to please than girls when it comes to sexual shit, use it to your advantage.

(op) do guys really care about the cheese in your rolls? Should I scrub it out first?

I sense the rules are not being followed so do it or gtfo

tits, or just go away

(op) My tits are for him alone. Now do as I say and help me shitlord.

the only reason youre pretending to be me is because you re just a lonely cuck bitch

Bitch youre asking the worst of humanity for advice. How is this not exactly what you expected.

Sup Forums is the best people to ask bro

I thought it'd go a lot better than this

I just want advice

Have him pretend that you're his sister. Problem solved. Love + Sex.

Any other advice?

Lose that hat, lose the stupid bracelet, and go with plain black rayband glasses. Other than that, you need to suck his dick without being asked. Pursue him. I get sick of being the one who has to start the fuck session as a guy everytime. Also, we aren't machines. Your pussy will work whether you are In the mood or not, dicks don't. If he has trouble getting it up, you have to find his kink, or he's fucking around... life isn't this simple, but one thing is true, if it's meant to be, sex gets boring no matter what... you're welcome...

Really that's a womans thought process, men love outside of the bedroom but everything in the bedroom is just sex.

how do I fix myself to not be a fucking loser

bump

PVV

Huh?
P in V?

u fkn w0t

Are there any Sup Forumsros here with advice for this OP?

hey op here, i hope so bc i want all the advice i can get

and once more, tits or gtfo

Somehow provide him with a chance to be helped and/or to be helpful to someone that will lift his mood and spirits, that might even culminate in what you desire to do with him on the very night of.

thank you!

finger his anus with your middle finger and bite the head of his cock at the same time

You're welcome. How long have you known him, if I can ask that and get an answer that matters from you?

What kind of adultery is this?

yeah! ive known him for about 2 years haha

This sounds pretty gay

youre gay you fucking faggot

"haha" indeed.
Who made the first move?

I did

Male. I make love to my baby mama but I fuck other girls it's because shes into it she loves me and I can feel it in her pussy. So if your making love I figure it's love making I feels diffrent.

Chloe?

Also don't use a condom if your trying to make love

suck his dick. no, really.

How did he appreciate that you approached him? Are you sure that he's also interested in and attracted to you, too?

I don't see tits.
I don't see a timestamp.
You're still here?

Carefully clean your asshole before he sticks it in, nobody likes shit on their dick.

I'm not a chick u fuckwit

Well, ask maybe. Communication helps, because people are different. Certain outfits work. Staying fit helps.

Speak for yourself

(op) fine! If you perverts need it so much here is a pic of me! It's just flesh anyway and not a pic of the feelings I have for my bf which is much more beautiful!

You forgot the timestamp

The correct answer is blowjob + a samich.