Scary pic and spooky story Sup Forumsread

Scary pic and spooky story Sup Forumsread

Starting with ghost pics

this can't be real..

Go to /x/ fag boy

I like these threads

it's supposed to be a real filter. i think the snapchat ghost filter just puts ghost ears on slutty girls

be me, undergrad in college
renting old house with friends, cheap rent
last tenants moved out quickly, they left no forwarding info and left all their furniture

my room had a full-length mirror. i moved it to the basement after a few days, there always seemed to be somethng in the reflection that wasn't in the room. a week or two later, i hear a crash from the basement. check it out, the mirror shattered and sent glass shards across the basement. it looked like it had been hit from the back by a hammer, but the back was against the concrete wall

checked with my roommates, we had all had similar spooky experiences. a door in the hallway opened by itself when you were home alone. sometimes, it felt like something would grab your ankle and try to drag you under a bed.

Spooky

once, my roommates had some friends over, the friends had a kid who was four or five. we were watching a movie in the living room when the door in the hallway opened. everyone was in the living room, but we were used to the door opening by itself. the kid ran to the hallways and said "hi, my name is _____, what's yours?" the parents grabbed the kid and we all went to a Denny's to get out of the house, and never mentioned it again

Kek that file name

He is a ghost
He is master of assasins

Terrible family photo

>Be 16
>On cruise with family
>Be walking with chick from cruise
>She's talking about a story about a girl who haunts her school after drowning in pool.
>Says it's a younger girl. (around 10 ish)
>We turn the corner and there is a little girl around 10 soaking wet. In a nightgown. Staring at a door. Holding a teddy bear
>After about 10 seconds. She notices us.
>"Oh hi what's up"
>Girl with me is freaking out. I'm laughing my ass off.

Wouldve kept the mirror in my room, for science.

I love how on a board filled with mostly social outcasts and skeptics, there's still room for retards who think dead humans get to just float around and do shit. Ignore that we have no gorilla or mouse ghosts or even a single, verified, trusted source on any of this shit. Nah, I'm sure hat noise you heard is a murdered grandma and not just the wind. You people are the antithesis of Occam's Razor.

Its just a spoopy bread, dude.
Calm your tits.

So take the shit to /x where every retard has personally encountered some supernatural bullshit and they all think they're vampires, warewolves and witches, then. This kind of shit is for edgy teenagers in high school trying to seem deep and open minded. Any time a grown adult tells me a ghost story with a serious face, I lose a little bit of respect for them. Millins of years of dead/dying humans and we have not 1 verified proof? Funny, that.

Nobody said they believed any of it, it's just people sharing spooky pictures.

Grow up

Know your place, you little bastard. My muscles, fat and skin aren't just going to let you leave me!

Nobody is going to read all of that. Go find a trap thread or something and fuck off.

2edgyfor4chan detected

if you are interested in a somewhat serious discussion of the supernatural, i'll give it a try. humans pick up more sensory input than we can process. a lot of 'supernatural' phenomena is probably sensory input that we are can't process, so our brain tries to make sense of it. which would also explain why some people are more prone to seeing/experiencing supernatural phenomena

Fair enough. I just hate this supernatural bullshit. It's an indirect reason we're behind as a race. There's people out there who get PAID to wave around inaccurate mahines and interpret the "data" any way they want and it pisses me off they get any attention at all. So the intro to Resident Evil 7 was pretty satisfying as a result of my worldview, at least. You want a scary/off-putting picture? I gotcha, fam.

one story that i like is one my grandmother told. when she was a kid, she went camping with her folks and brothers and sisters. she had a dream of a ghost rising up from the bushes near a tree. she told her folks in the morning, and when they checked they found a human skeleton in a shallow grave

That sounds like a totally reasonable hypothesis, user. As a kid, I had ADHD and was prescribed Ritalin (early 90s.) That shit made me hallucinate a skeleton in my hallway once. So I'm not surprised our brain can MAKE us see shit that isn't there.

DAWN OF THE FINAL DAY. 24 HOURS REMAIN

I think I'd collapse into a quivering ball if that thing came at me. It'd be like a video game where the enemy casts "fear" and you scream "Run, motherfucker!" At your character but they just stand there and die.

Short film. What was it called again?

>66667

I think it was "Bedfellows"

Thanks user.

in terms of unexplained stuff, something happened christmas break before last. i'm a grad student, i goof off on Sup Forums to take a break from dissertation research. it was the week of christmas, all my roommates were out of town. a couple times i heard a sound like a washer with an off-balance load from downstairs. i wasn't doing laundry, so i went to check it out. the washer was empty and turned off, but i found the kitchen door open. the kitchen door had been deadbolted both times. the downstairs was a little spooky at night. after the second time i figured the ghost or spirit must be lonely with everyone gone. i spent ten or fifteen mintutes watching tv in the living room to keep it company, and no more weird sounds or doors opening after that

Your welcome. all it took was a quick youtube "scary short film bed" search.

nice photoshop.
also, go back to /x/

Cry harder faggot

Meh. I got satanic sexts once. I'll live.

well then

You people keep telling others to fuck off to other boards, that this isn't for Sup Forums... This is one of the few threads that has nothing to do with dicks, you fags!!

That's not how you fuck her brains out.
ya blew it

Spotted the real Rick

cry harder faggot

Cry harder faggot

Cry harder faggot

Cry harder faggot

Why the fuck are there two femurs in that thigh? That's not correct

1/10

Cry harder faggot

Cry harder faggot

Cry harder faggot

/x/ is shit. They're all LARPing over the alien that posted a few days ago

Cry harder faggot

Cry harder faggots

I feel like there is a very sad story behind the old man ghost and that he isn't malicious

Fry harder caggot

Cry harder faggot

Cry harder faggot

some of the replies are so edgy, it feels like summer

fry carder haggot

Now this is the scariest thing posted on this thread

Since this thread is shit and I don't want to write out all my ghost experiences I want your guys thoughts on why do people see ghosts? why do some people not? do you think ghosts pass on after you connect with them? why do ghosts exist? and finally how do you think we can avoid becoming ghosts?

bump

/x/ fucking sucks.

some people pick up sensory input that they interpret as ghosts, at least that's my guess. some of the time it may be ghosts or other spirits, sometimes it may just be sensory input the brain can't process so ghost is the easiest thing to perceive it as

What's his name again?