Hey I'm interested in Italy

Ave Caesar! My name is Giovanni Gary.

I'm a 27 year old American Italy Maestro(Italy enthusiast for you spaniards). I draw pizza and pasta on my tabletto and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Italian games. (Super Mario, The Italian Job, Wii Sports)
I train with my pizza shovel every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through pasta because it endures the fire of the pizza oven, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my pizzataxi license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.
I speak Italiano fluently, both Verdura and the Valencia dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Italian history and their gladiator code which I follow 100%.
When I get my Italian visa, I am moving to Rome to attend a prestigious Pizzeria to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a caesar or a gladiator!
I own several Roman centurion uniforms, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Italy, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my superiors and caesar and speak Italiano as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.
Wish me luck in Italy!

bump

> Wii Sports
what did he mean by this

bone for tuna

he probably thinks Nintendo is an italian company

>bone for tuna
whats that mean. Im no italo expert

a place?
btw whats ur favourite band?

marco ceramicola

italia is OUR ally gtfo u aint built like us

you see I'm quite the maestro... my favourite band is Italobrothers. They're from Germany but produce quite the Italian vibes

bona fortuna means 'good fortune' in Latin. "Bone for tuna" is a humorous mondegreen meant to ridicule retarded Italian Americans

ah, I see. Gracias.

absolutely not

then is this another one of those bones for tuna too? ...

absolutely true

yanks out

No. Bona fortuna = good luck

fuck you

it's true, Giuseppe: you wuz Romans and shit.

People people! Calm down! Eat a PIZZA