Smoking meth - should I start doing it? What are the pros and cons?

Smoking meth - should I start doing it? What are the pros and cons?

I've tried meth twice now (years apart), and it seems to really calm me down and can even make me less aggressive in some situations.

I did stay awake for two days in a row and ended up banging up my body a little bit for lack of being able to feel pain, and I understand it's neurotoxic and addictive, but...

Wouldn't it be better to be calmed down, able to think straight at least a little bit, not depressed, and productive, even if it means using a (potentially) dangerous drug?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think it's addictive lol

If you want a more natural high (and if you live in Africa) you can chew on the leaves of the khat plant. Basically it's amphetamines like meth is but way less extreme. Still illegal in the US, use at your own risk.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khat

Also it's way less addictive, so if you use this it won't completely fuck up your life and you won't be sucking cock to get more.

Meth made you calm? I dont think you smoked meth. It's overloads your dopamime levels 4 times the amount heroin does and the effects lasts days. Its the most powerful drug you can get. However it messes with you're brain chemistry so much that you will end up wanting to smoke meth rather than drink water or feed yourself or clean yourself. It literally makes your brain want nothing more than meth because of how good it feels. If you want to relax I suggest you just smoke weed.

Sometimes I come back to lurk, and I see shit like this, and really wonder how this board got so retarded

Don't do meth. That's like given. Just smoke weed dude.

Go get an adderall prescription. Known dose, clean synth.

My sister's are on meth which led them to heroin. I hear them fight everyday over one of them not sharing their drugs. They can't pay attention for more than 5 seconds. And if you try to talk to them about anything that doesn't involve drugs for them or getting drugs they literally shut their brains down cuz they can't handle anything else. Please don't do it. It may seem like you feel better but it will spiral out of control. And you will want more and more to numb out that feeling of not having it. It's fucked.

How old are your sisters, and have gotten them to fuck you in exchange for drugs?

Neuroscientist hur.

Basically, it will turn your brain to mush.

You brain wants the massive high it gives you which you never get again as the effects of it are lessened each time you smoke it, meaning you need more and more of it each time.

and there goes your bank account.

Have you ever seen a meth head?

just smoke weed instead

19 and 18. We've already fooled around in the past and got caught.

Never smoked meth but I used to do lines of it. I can say that I never knew what addiction felt like till I tried that fucking drug. Luckily I only did it around 3 or 4 times and had enough willpower in myself to stop. So I don't think you should do that shit. Smoke some fucking weed.

It was definitely meth. A baby hit, but it did make me euphoric, stayed awake for days, could walk miles and miles in shorts in 40 degree weather, make me feel... kinda okay, for the first time in a very long time.

Probably why it calms me down is that I consciously funnel my crippling depression into rage, which makes me far more productive than I could be otherwise.

So, smoke some dopamine-messing shit and there's no depression and thus far less aggression.

And I did want more, and still kinda do, but I have a contract with myself where I don't do the same hard drug three days in a row.

My brain chemistry is prolly fucked up as hell, anyway.

I do smoke weed. Not as much as I used

god i miss meth that feeling when you exhale a huge white cloud and the first hit kicks in hard and you know you're in for a crazy night

if you are depressed then work that shit out, if you are going to take any drugs it should be psychedelics lol.

When smoking meth it goes from a solid to a liquid to a gas then back to a liquid in your lungs. Crazy to think about. Personally I like to mix a bit in with my heroin injections for a nice kicker. Get to stay alert, great for work.

Yeah it's addicting but as long as you have strength of mind you should be fine. Some people lose everything to their habits, then you have users like myself who can draw a line and deal with the suffering that comes with withdrawal, without pawning off all their worldly possessions or stealing from folks. There's probably been at least 10 times I was W/Ding hard and could've picked up a gram of dope with the money I'd get from selling, idk, something as insignificant as my knife skin in CS:GO, but I don't. Just be prepared the buckle down and suffer for a few days and you'll do fine - it's the fear of withdrawal that drives most junkies to rock bottom. Gotta be able to stop when it becomes unaffordable.

You should absolutely start smoking meth regularly. But first take a picture of yourself for science. Your mugshot will be the after pic.

>have depression
>cope by using methamphetamine
What could possibly go wrong?

story?

Seems like a solid plan.

>3 or 4 times
>addiction
What did you feel exactly? Meth is one of the few drugs I never tried so I'm not trying to be a know it all, but that sounds unlikely tbh.

Just gonna come out a say it;

Therapy costs waaaay more money and doesn't make you feel nearly as good.

this logic is fucking autistic. stop trying to justify your budding addiction by saying "it makes me less depressed." fixing your depression with meth is literally fucking retarded. if you're going to solve it with an illicit narcotic, try weed or something that doesnt make your teeth fall out.

Smoked meth for about a year.
Gave me energy to be the best at my job.
Bosses knew I was strung out.
Made a shit ton of money.
Quit job quit meth.
All my friends are tweaks.
Looking into moving out of state.
Still I made a lot of money and I'm clean.
Go fuck yourselves, I won.

you serious op? just smoke weed or get some sniff anything is better the meth

This is one of the dumbest threads I have ever seen and I've been here for 9 years.

NO. YOU FUCKING IDIOT OP.

you know what, do it OP and see how great your life will become.

Meth may feel good in the moment but you will regret it later... Trust

Most of the people I know who smoke dope use for exactly that. They all have all kinds of problems

It's definitely something to be aware of so that you don't end up the wrong way, but this user:
Probably has the right idea.

It's all about strength of mind and controlling yourself.

How?

No doctors will prescribe me adderall because of my drug history.

That in and of itself is depressing tbh.

They all have all kinds of problems, but nothing to do with depression.

rofl at all the privileged suburban white kids ITT utterly terrified of any hard drugs. "Just try weed, man, you don't want to do meth, see I learned it my D.A.R.E. class that..."
This after-school T.V. special bullshit is sending my sides into orbit.

Glad it all worked out in the end, Sup Forumsro, but what OP is suggesting is still a shit tier idea.

It's not anything great and I've never greentext

Do lines they're way better

So why is this worth it to you? The withdrawals, I mean. It's good that you're able to deal with them but wouldn't you rather not?

Can you or anyone explain the pros and cons of smoking vs snorting? I've never done meth and never plan to but I'm just curious. I used to love snorting coke but tried crack once and thought it sucked but this might be totally different.

I know some meth heads who use responsibly and are very rich and successful.

It can be used responsibly; I've seen it.

Am I likely to use it responsibly? I've definitely gotten better about caring about my health and appearance, but...

it changes your hormones and users literally end up bangin their sisters, raping their mothers, going gay and even self mutilation (cutting off your own genitals)

meth is a synthetic drug based on weed, however it is 10x stronger and has many different effects.

>tldr it'll make you a gay degenerate without a penis

Make real money buy real blow.
That's a good time, meth is retarded as fuck your throat swells up and its not exactly hard to OD on. I can smash an 8 ball over 12 hours of good blow and be fine after passing out for 5-6 hours BECAUSE its not shit.

This guy knows. Eat an eighth of magic mushrooms and sort your shit out.

Pretty much this. But I can see both sides. Hard drugs can fuck you up if you're not prepared.

I would like to see a responsible use program in the upper grades of high school instead of bullshit scare tactics in elementary school.

Acid makes me feel a lot better than mushrooms. Acid just has sort of an automatic mood elevation for me that mushrooms lack. The only times I've ever had a somewhat depressing trip were on shrooms, in fact. Pretty sure that's different for different people but that's just my two cents that nobody asked for.

Because your experience leads you to think that meth is fun and cool and nothing bad will ever happen? You laugh to make yourself feel better about that fat greasy nigger dick you just sucked for a teenth? Yeah, these dumb white kids are the problem.

>rofl at all the privileged suburban white kids ITT
So what demographic are you?

Snorting is just a longer, purer high. It'll burn a lot when it goes up, especially if it's raw (high quality), just have a glass of water handy, dip your finger in it after your done snorting, and sniff water droplets for a couple minutes. Rinse and repeat.

This
Lsd, shrooms, dmt(if you can find it) should really be the go to for problems, and as for energy boosts, just micro dose. It has a host of benefits

Look at all that resin/debris in that pipe. Now imagine what the inside of your body will look like.

Use drugs that actually have some use and won't damage your body, like psychs.

Smoking: Cons - Fucks up your teeth.
Pros - A different high, but not as strong as snorting

Snorting: Pros - Stronger high & the burning sensation feels amazing
Cons - The drip can taste awful and fuck up your throat. It happened to me and my throat hurt for a few days.

>it changes your hormones and users literally end up bangin their sisters, raping their mothers, going gay and even self mutilation

Well, I'm not planning to cut my shit off or rape my biological mom, but I'd bang her if I could.

Banging sisters/mothers, gay sex, and self mutilation?

Maybe meth isn't such a bad idea after all.

Maybe I'll try. It has been way too long since I've used any proper psychedelics.

So then why do some people choose to smoke it instead? There must be some advantage there too?

How much are 8 balls going for now in days

I used to have a dude working for me who had really bad meth mouth from back in the day but he says he only snorted it. Any idea what's up with that?

what kinda drug history

nah smoke pot its more functioning

My teeth are perfect and I smoked it almost daily from 17 -20. The only guy I knew who lost his teeth while doing it had really bad hygiene anyways.

You’re the worst neuroscientist in world history

Does meth actually make you really horny? I've snorted plenty of adderal in my day and it makes my dick shriv up like no other. But I've heard smoking crystal will make you horny enough to bang dudes its so intense. Just wondering if there is any accuracy to this.

Well, meth no matter how you do it will dry your mouth, but when you smoke it it affects your teeth in more effective way than snorting it. Your buddy must have not taken good care of his teeth while on meth otherwise he could've avoided it.

You can brush your teeth and take care of your mouth while on meth and be fine.

YES it does. The good stuff makes you extremely horny sometimes.

Use of weed, benzos, and oxy around the clock. Trying every other drug I could get my hands on.

Yeah he was a dirty little weirdo in general so I'd definitely believe this.

It strips your body of minerals

From my point of view it's completely and utterly inferior to snorting, but if I had to guess it's more of a "hey I've done this thing before, only with other substances!" which is why most people start out doing that. Just a shot in the dark though.

"Just try, like, weed, man or maybe some, like, shrooms man. I saw this documentary about drugs and you'll definitely ruin your life 100% if you do meth."

Holy fuck this is gold. Please, more kids trying to dole out their sage-like wisdom on subjects they know nothing about. Seriously there's the real world where people from all walks of life do all kinds of drugs with mixed results, then there's this fantasy world your parents have built up in an attempt to keep you on the straight and narrow where the only people that do hard drugs are, like, homeless vagrant prostitutes or something.

It's cute that so many of you have made it this far in life with such a warped worldview, but it's utterly asinine.

So, then, do you recommend meth? You seem to have a more balanced view of the situation.

There is some truth to this...
I’m an oldfag, born in the 70s.
I have tried every drug there is. I am an addict but a highly functional one, as I only stick to light beer and strong weed.
However, my friends and family that have scoffed at the dangers of hard drugs as a societal construct are dead or in prison - every last one of them, save a couple. And they might as well be dead.
If you use hard drugs, respect their dangers, because they are real.

Is doing heroin worse than meth?

I've been doing meth since 16 I'm 19 now. It's lead me to some dark places. I'd argue the people involved with it are more dangerous than the drug itself. I did something dumb on it now I have to go to jail where a lot of people don't like me.
Health wise if you don't do it everyday you'll be ok

Probs lose weight
Probs fuck up relationships
Probs make shit decisions

But feels good when ur on it.
Snorting makes me horny af and smoking gets me focused. Don't even feel comedowns anymore

>meth

Worst drug available. Just stay the fuck away from it. Seriously.

That’s the whole problem - most users get addicted, hence they use it every day

One time did about three lines of raw and jacked off for ten hours straight. It doesn't make you horny per se, but if you were gonna be horny anyways, it's an amplifier.

he never said he was a great one

>Thinking we all just took our mom's word for it or believed what they told us in DARE

I've known addicts in person and I've done research of my own. I'm sure others have done the same. But yeah ok just keep bleating that same logical fallacy if it makes you feel better.

>However, my friends and family that have scoffed at the dangers of hard drugs as a societal construct are dead or in prison

OP here, how do I upvote your post?

Because this is exactly why I'm asking.

Almost all friends who got on the stuff are either dead, in jail, or more focused on drugs than common sense in general.

I've also seen admittedly rare people who are able to control their use and end up being successful with it.

I don't think smoking it once in a blue moon is bad, but will making it a habit give me energy or just fuck me up? And do I have the strength to quit if it's the latter?

I do a lot of MDMA every weekend (would never do meth), they're both similar that they're amphetamine based.
Anyways, MDMA does the same for me. If I'm horny it makes me WAY hornier and cannot bust or often cannot even stay hard - yet still horny. Awful. BUT if you do manage to bust after 2 hours of fucking or jacking it I get the most intense orgasm EVER.

I like what you said except with crack instead of meth

Try kratom faggot it will help you

Legit question, how do you people get into harder drugs? Parts of me have seriously thought it over but I know my self control would ultimately ruin me. What made you say fuck it and do it anyways?

so you have history and now you're gonna start meth. smart

>now I have to go to jail where a lot of people don't like me.
Story time?

the MA of MDMA is MethAmphetamine

I think that if there's even a tiny part of you that wants to do it or thinks about doing it, then you're going to do it no matter what eventually. So I just do it to get my curiosity out of the way and I'll never think about it again. Because I've already done it and know what it's like.

>and I'll never think about it again

I mean unless you get addicted but I luckily got off of it so it's all good.

I'm not saying I recommend or condone it. Wasn't Meth invented by the japanese to make their factory workers work extra long shifts without getting tired, also given to soldiers so they can march farther, and fighter pilots so they can fly extremely long missions?

There are dangers that come with recreational use, no doubt, but those are mitigated with willpower. If your working back-to-back 16 hour shifts in a warehouse though it can definitely be a godsend as a means to an end.

Could use a pick-me-up on your 20th double-shift in a row? Smoking weed or dropping some acid is going to hurt a lot more than it'll help.

If stims calm you down, you might have ADHD, if you do you'll be able to get an amphetamine prescription (Adderal, Ratalin, etc, all RX grade amphetamines)

I'm not a chemist or anything. I just know that they are not the same, yet are similar and have many overlapping "features".

I don't see myself trying anything or at least I hope I wouldn't. One of my best friends got hooked on painkillers for years and I watched that from to finish and its legit scary shit.

Actually meth was invented by the Germans to keep soldiers and pilots alert during battle.

I did try kratom. It's good, honestly, and legal where I live. There's a thought.

My history has taught me how to use drugs responsibly. I don't think smoking some ice or black tar every now and then will hurt you, but anything (even weed) regularly can cause problems if you're not careful.

Friends are passing the pipe around and offer a hit, or want to load some in with my weed when they don't have a pipe, and I say, "sure".

I poke someone with something sharp. Pissed off some gangsta's. Gonna be ded when I go to jail. Don't use meth kids.

Top kek. Op you're gonna do it and keep doing it. I haven't touched it in a month and I think about it everyday. Longest without a relapse was like 9 months from grade 10 to 11

Yeah the MD in MDMA makes the MA act differently, I've only had broken ass molly that doesn't do shit but I know it can be real speedy

If I remember correctly, Ecstasy is classified as a hallucinogen

>Top kek. Op you're gonna do it and keep doing it. I haven't touched it in a month and I think about it everyday. Longest without a relapse was like 9 months from grade 10 to 11

>What is willpower

Exactly. Maybe 1 regular user in 100 can control it. Even they can OD and die, it’s not like street drugs are regulated