Why are most women such terrible people

which one is the woman

Gray

No I just think you're a little bitch.

>Why are most women such terrible people

Well Op.

Bitches be crazy!

Thats why.

bro stfu user, all he did was make a statement and she comes at him sideways. I'd hit that bitch just like she was a man if she wants to talk down on me.

It comes across like its going to make her feel better that you crashed, I can see why she'd react like that. You're being passive aggressive too

you made it about her

>if you feel any better
>im not dead unfortunately

user, you came at it like a passive aggresive 12 year old

Test

This
You're being a little bitch op

You're implying that she wants you dead, and laying the blame on her. You won't get her to pity you that way if that's what you're fishing for.

But since it wasn't the woman bitching, then I guess nobody should care right?

Exact same thought I had.

You're a bitch OP

brrrrrrrrrrrrt

You are a man, presumably, or aspire to be one. Act like it. If you weren't looking for validation, you wouldn't be here. Get over it.

Criticism noted. What would be a better way of informing her then. At the time we were having an argument which is still ongoing.

>you: wah i crashed my car, but you probably wish i was dead! I hope you feel better!!!!
>her: quit being a pussy, i can see right through you
>you: WOW! I crashed my car and DESERVE some sympathy from you!!! How dare you confront my passive aggressiveness!!!!! UGH WOMEN ARE SO STUPID

buddy nobody is buying it

Because they haven't come across an alpha male.

OP is a bitch, you'll find women are absolutely fine with you so long as you aren't a whiney little faggot.

Ps. Hope you're ok after your car accident, bitch.

"I crashed my car, sorry. I'm shook up and can't handle a fight right now."

"fuck, i just crashed my car. I'll talk to you later"

the "if you feel any better" and potentially the "im not dead though unfortunately" are super passive aggressive, in that it sounds like you're using that event to gain sympathy from her, which is a pretty slimy thing to do.

Do not present things in a passive aggressive, woe is me, way. It's unattractive at best, embarrassing at worst.

Test 2

This is a test of the new anti-gravity A-10.

fake, women don't talk like that. stop projecting your hate for women because you feel emasculated by them.

>6
u drunk dude?

Should come up with a solution instead of being a little bitch and try to get yo waifus brain to stop thinking emotionally.. or break up but not become whiny bitch

This is now a plane/jet thread

Test 3

Test 4

Well, most HUMANS are terrible people. You just notice the women more because you aren't trying to fuck guys.

Test 5

Op is emo 16 year old
B8

Test 6

Op is retarded

Dubs of truth. OP is a faggot nigger.

i wasnt ready for all of this brrrrrrttttt brrrrrrrrttttttttttt brrrrrrrrrtttt

dude why are you so mentally ill?

i can't even believe it

do you seriously think it's okay to act like this?