Post your cumdumpsters and I'll bubble them

Post your cumdumpsters and I'll bubble them
> pic related but not my work

> POST GIRLS THAT ARE SCANTILY CLAD otherwise I'll ignore you, the point of this is for when they're already wearing lingerie/bikini, you dumb fucks.

is this good enough

Processin'.

Here you go

Are you using an auto-bubbler? You really shouldn't.

This

Same girl

Shit job, their bikinis are too big.

Processin'.

>these take me time because I remove straps and shit to make it a bit better. Keep the thread alive.

no worries, thanks for trying, i like the result anyway

Please, kind sir. I beg you.

thanks man

I hate this shit. Why do you just cover scantily clad women up even more?

Stop using such tiny bubbles. Your goal should be to cover the image as evenly as possible. You're basically just redrawing the bikini, so the illusion isn't as possible. The bubbles need to look like a pattern.

He's just bad at it. When this is done well, it makes the girls look naked.

Not OP, but I made a couple of attempts, let me know which is better, or if they're both shit.

id say this 1

dumping some of my old bubbles
gimme requests and i'll do some

:^)

please?

i cant photoshop for the life of me

This is definitely the better one, but it still needs work. Like I said above, your goal should be to keep coverage as even as possible. Ideally, it should look like you spilled paint over the pic and it just happened to cover the areas a bikini would.

You shouldn't be trying to reveal as much as possible, it should be to make the patches covering the bikini as subtle as possible.The first one is bad because it has little spiderweb strands connecting to these huge blotches over the bikini. The second one has blotches of that size consistently over the whole pic, so it looks more natural to have them over the bikini.

As a side note, that red looks terrible over the rest of the pic's color palette. Try to use a color that looks better in context.

This one please!

bump for this

k gimme 5 mins dont leave

this one too

Easily the best in the thread so far. I would say that you're covering too much of the pic, but your coverage is even and the transparent bubbles definitely help to make it look less cluttered. I suggest using larger bubbles in the negative space around the girls, removing some of the clutter.

You did a solid job painting over the bikinis, but the nipples look really off. Nipples are the most difficult part though.

Overall I'd give it an 8/10, with everything else in here being a 3 or 4.

bump for this one
they kinda look...

"Post your cumdumsters". lol. Only on Sup Forums.

Thanks. I’m here

omg shes hot do that

Not the guy that told you to wait, but I did two again, I feel is right about making the covering look accidental, but I feel it only looks good if done right. Since I'm not that skilled, I also made a "spiderweb" as he called it. Also, you should still wait for that other guy.

Here's the spiderweb one

Whoops

Amazing. I see what you mean about placement of bubbles. Very nice bro

fuck i want to die im so sorry

It was a hard one to work with man.Don't beat yourself up.

Damn good job bro!

I actually think turned out better than . The first one is covered too much, so while the illusion works better, you ultimately can't see anything. I find it works best if you use as few bubbles as possible, but make them as big as possible too.You do want some variation in thickness, just not so much that it's obvious you're covering something up.

Try to lean more in the direction of , but don't use so many tiny bubbles.

Here's an example of one I did over the summer, to show that I'm not just talking out of my ass. It's not perfect, but I think it shows a good balance in bubble size.

I'm just sorta slapping them together at the moment. Recently I've been making things like this, but it usually takes a lot more time. I'm still working on getting the skin right, (Look at left hip) and still haven't started getting details like nips in yet.

>Please do that with these photo
Your work is awesome

It helps a lot if you cover the edited areas with your bubbles, since it hides the flaws. Aside from the jagged hipbone, yours is actually fine. Just make sure your edited part is blurred out and you won't know the difference.

As for the other details, just build those skills up over time. Start with a soft burn tool and just add a little shading for the space between the thigh and the mound. If you're feeling adventurous, maybe add a bit more to hint at her pussy. Nipples are a whole other thing and even mine look like shit.

My process takes way too much time and effort to do requests. I'm also really out of practice, so it would take at least a solid twenty minutes of focused work.

bump

see thru bubbles plz

I'm pretty sure this thread is dead. For future reference though, high-res photos are much easier to work with.

-

That's pretty good

I really want to drop a pic of this girl I know but I'm a pussy kek, is there an app I can use?

what in the fuck is this a joke lmao

Bubble this please