Germans killed millions of innocent men, women, children and babies around the world

germans killed millions of innocent men, women, children and babies around the world
for this

Go home Greekfag

>there is no gay agen-

whites are only loud in the internet

In about 10 years, we will see a huge conflict between ideologies, when the new refugee children get to school, and are forced to take mixed-gender swimming classes, and sexual education classes, religion classes, etc. and then go complaining about it.
It will be so great, the SJWs won't know what to do.

Why are you even living there if you hate it so much? You spend hours every day ranting about Germs

So, sex education?
>targeting homophobia
Considering the increasing population who are more devout followers of Islam, it wouldn't hurt to try and balance some of the shit likely being shovelled down their throats by imams, wouldn't it?

I was born in this shithole.

Ikibey can't leave.

So leave, free right to settle in EU

I can not find a job in Greece.

There are no jobs in Greece. Only freeloaders living off Germany. Honestly, we should make Greece leave the EU and then build a wall around them, and make Greece pay for it.

You write like a Slav. Are you Kevin from Eastern Germany?

Go to netherlands, dutch is almost a german dialect if you dumb it down and pretend it's a drunk person you are talking to.

But I want to live in Greece.

silly, to fight antisemitism, they're gonna give gold nuggets, diamonds and fake noses to kids?

Why don't you go there? It's within the union, probably quite affordable to live there. Nice climate, solar power can probably get you all the electricity you need. Food is cheap et.c.

I agreek.

Because he's a neet troll who's been posting this "I'm a greek" "everyons is subhuman shit" for years.

How the fuck are you people so retarded you'll CONTINUE to reply to these threads?

why are nationalists so hostile towards sexual liberation?
Are you all bitter virgins?

I fully support the reconquista de EspaƱa por mis antepasados.

I also oppose this sexual liberation you speak of.

Haven't seen that post before. But the most pathetic trolls are the ones trying to pit the euros on each other. Whether they be paying for this "romanian beggarinvasion" or the feigned greek econ crisis.

But why?
Non-recreational sex is the most fun thing to do for a human being.

Not when acting on your sexuality can get you landed in jail. Normalfags will never go through the anguish of never being able to express their sexuality outside of anonymous and pseudonymous internet forums, seeking relief only ever from drawings, sometimes with the help of sex toys.

Don't oppose sexual "liberation", though, unlike the other user. Normalfags can fuck each other as much as they like, in as many holes as they like.

Germany should separate into miniature kingdoms, and start all over again.

They screwed up somewhere along the line.

Nah it's you guys who made them look like the baddies after you shot Franz Ferdinand and triggerd WW1 which you lazily looked on and then hopped in at the end as the heroes in shining armor having to do no work and yet stealing all the credit.

>this level of manipulation
and...
>lazily looked on

Wow, maybe I am an american cuckbaby after all...

>Americans killed Franz Ferdinand
Best thread on Sup Forums right now.

I'd talk shit about fucking normies being fucking and normal, but this sounds strangely unsourced and clickbaity.

Link or it didn't happen.

Because it leads to societal decay and further perversions until the nuclear family is destroyed

ah yes, the homogays are clearly responsible for teen pregnancy, high divorce rates, and absent fathers

Living in a homophobic, sexually repressed shit hole is not cool either.

No one said that but sexual "liberation" is definitely one of the major reasons for those problems.

>2016

stop linking this bullshit

Killing krauts is the most fun thing to do.