Trip Advisor-tier: Chinese, Indian, Mexican

Yelp-tier: eastern European, middle eastern, african, British

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BBsau9D4pjo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiedie
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

god tier: balkan
everything else is shit

America doesn't have cuisine, tho. It's other countries food cooked poorly.

Our food was always shit, tho, that's why we had an empire.

>No Argentina
You have failed.

Everything the Italians do (pizza, pasta, gelatto) we do better, and in addition we have the best steak in the world, alfajores, dulce de leche, Patagonian lamb and top tier wine.

It's not even fair.

See: hamburgers. BBQ, French fries, pizza, sushi

Don't think I've ever seen an Argentinian restaurant. The free market has spoken.

That list is pretty much perfect. I'd drop Indian down, personally, though. And Greek, maybe.

Yeah. Greek was sort of a proxy for 'Mediterranean.'

Italian is the absolute redpill. And French for pastries.
Yum

Tokyo has more Michelin Star-rated restaurants than any city on Earth

But this is mostly due to their obsession with European food. The best French and Italian restaurants in the world are in Tokyo

>Michelin-tier
what do tires have to do with food?

That's because life here is comfy, we don't immigrate to your country. That's why you are stuck with all the Mexican and POO IN LOO shit tier food.

But tourists do come here for the nightlife, the scenery, the architecture and the food, it's one of our selling points.

youtu.be/BBsau9D4pjo

you have to be educated enough to immigrate to other countries and all you guys can do is play football, that too you don't ace at

you need a comfy tier
there's some portuguese stuff i'd put in there

Sorry Rajeet, your food is disgusting.
You put so much spice on it so you can't taste the shit particles in it.

Remember to POO IN LOO and let me know when your country is potty trained so I can give your food another try.

What the fuck is a Zagat?

jap food is pretty bland. the least tasty Asian food

i've never heard of it either

Also, our seafood game is on point

At least you have had our food
But no one has even heard about "Argentinian" food

Never knew how intense the BBQ game is. To think Texans have been doing it so WRONG all these years.

>Literally known as the best steak in the world
>Some tourists come here just to dine on it
>huurr durrr nobody has heard of your food
Maybe you haven't because your people worship cows.

i thought zagat was the tall guy from street fighter

Really? Explain.

are those the restaurants where you turn the little thing over when you want more meat?

why can argentinians not help but sound incredibly mad all the time. It's like "hey little guy, nothing to be mad about lol!"

There's an argentinian steak place near me which is pretty nice all the waiters pretty ugly though hehe

Zangief?

We just want to be noticed senpai.
It's very lonely down here.

We are closer to Antarctica than to the rest of the world.

> American "cuisine"

WTF would that even be? Burgers? Orinigated in Germany. Hot Dogs? Originally from Austria. And the rest of your "culture" basically "United Kingdom Edition for Imbeciles"

We have thousands of native dishes. Try not to be so ignorant.

barbecue, sandwiches ... there's a ton of stuff that's american

Meant for

You have obviously never been at a proper American BBQ. Shit is extremely cash.

>pathetic.png
You obviously never had fondue

Maybe you can find it at Swiss Chalet

Spanish ain't bad.

It ain't great either but it ain't bad.

ignore that part, point was that they eat italian food little homie

>Literally known as the best steak in the world
What are you talking about?

BBQ senpai.

Just google it.

All our beef is grass fed and we have the highest per capita consumption in the world. Tourists come here just to try it.

rate my lunch

Junk mail coupon tier

>esoteric state fair food is representative of your cuisine
>some of it is bad lol
>you have no good food

>That exists

I can't know peace till I have tried this masterpiece

>carnival food

nah m8, head to london and find a nice a cajun restaurant and try some good american food.

or head to your local mcdonalds or KFC that you people love so much :^

>Fried balls

>He thinks baked beans are worse than testicles.

We also have some kickass comfort foods.
See: meatloaf/chicken and dumplings.

food thread?

>wikipedia says it's american
>most americans must eat it lol

you all eat beans and dry, roof-of-mouth-cutting toast for breakfast everyday

I think what's great about American cuisine is that every region has its own unique specialties.

I'm from Buffalo, a place not really known for fine dining, but we have some fantastic dishes that either aren't available anywhere else or are poorly imitated (chicken wings, for one).

Practically every major metro in the U.S. will have at least one "specialty" that is outstanding, and often times so unique that you either can't find it anywhere else or the quality in other parts of the country just can't compare.

>let me take this delicious cut of beef that should stand alone for its sheer flavor and put some pastry around it lol

>gelatto
triggered. Please spell it correctly

do you eat speedies?

From Providence. We have chowder, stuffed quahogs, clams, Del's lemonade and cheese free pizza.

Hey man, NEVER talk smack about beef Wellington. Shit's too legit to quit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiedie

Do you mean this? Never heard of it. Binghamton is closer to NYC than Buffalo. A fine illustration of my point, though.

I actually love everyone's food, except for when it's morally subhuman such as dog or insects. I'm not an utter pleb who falls for memes about food though, so my palate is advanced.

god-tier= taiwaneese food
shit-tier= everything else

Yeah, maybe it's a Rochester thing. I hear Buffalo is getting better; god speed.

Wew.

>eating actual testicles.

Sorry senpai
We just call it helado.

Gelato = Helado
Gnocchi = Ñoquis
Spaghetti = Fideos
Schnitzel = Milanesa
Amaro = Fernet

Bug talk for someone who eats fried pig's blood.

Schnitzel is shockingly overrated. I do not fucking get it.

anyway I like Argentina. I was thinking of moving there if things go to hell here. What are the places with the least shitskins?

It's probably spread up into the CNY/Rochester/Syracuse area. It's crazy because Rochester is maybe 90 minutes drive from Buffalo and they have their own little specialties as well (garbage plates, for instance).

Buffalo is doing pretty well, except for the incompetent city government and public school system. Me and my girlfriend moved into the heart of the city from the (far out) suburbs a few months ago. It's night and day from what it was in the 90s and 00s. Great place to live for 20-something whites, if you can stomach a Democratic government and some niggers.

>talking shit about EE cuisine
Tell me this doesn't look delicious.

> he thinks eating Black Pudding is worse than fried pig spunk.

I would drink the shit out of that beer.

>Best steak in the world

Pretty sure that's in America, bud

British food is negative review on yelp bad.

There is not a more perfect food than cheese steaks.

Serious question. I went to an Indian place this week and got beef curry. Isn't that against your religions or something?

>fideos
What
Go fuck yourself pleb

Getting that for lunch minus gravy.

EE food (at least ukrainian/russian) is bland as shit. It tastes great if eaten rarely. But after a week or so it all starts to taste like the same bland, boring, boiled shit.

That shit looks disgusting

That's cus it's always boiled potato and fatty meat

not enough fried bugs for your taste?

Have you tried it Neapolitan style?
(With ham, cheese, tomato and other toppings)
God-tier m8.

Patagonia is comfy as fuck and has no shitskins. Buenos Aires is overrated as fuck.

I like Cheesesteaks but the Reuben is the perfect American sandwich

>food thread
>can't contribute

shit sucks ._. inb4 wurst-related pun

and cabbage. don't forget the boiled cabbage.

I'm a steak afficianado, and while the best beef I've had is either Kobe beef or some other A5 wagyu in Japan, Argentinian beef is well renowned and a close second (plenty of people rank it a first). Indian food is pretty shitty. Their curry has some nice heat to it, though maybe too much for someone unlike me who happily eats habenero and ghost chill based dishes, but it's oily as hell and they don't cook fucking beef.

Have not really figured out what African cuisine is yet and I have lived here all my life. Maybe they have cuisine if you consider stew and maize meal cuisine but I dont.

All the northern african cuisine like Moroccan food is middle eastern so I would not include it neither.

South Africa also has very unique cuisine but it was mostly created by afrikaaners and malaysian.

Get on our level

hngnh a good reuben is good too, as are cubans.

honestly american sandwiches are god tier. especially if you include hamburgers.

It was probably a Muslim place. The only meat you'll find in curry is chicken and goat.

Our food is not shit you uncultured cretin.

Here is a list of foods that the Brits invented.

Whisky - Champagne - Lasagne - Haggis - Vindaloo - Balti Curry - Scotch Eggs - Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce - Knickerbocker Glory - Mars Bar - Potato Crisps - Sherry - Black Forest Gateau - Buck's Fizz - Curry Sauce - Snails - Beef Wellington - Tournedos Rossini - Bakewell Tart

Just because you only eat chips and beans doesn't mean our food is shit.

>indian hotdog

Pizza is American

Nah it's called a frikandel. Very popular in Flanders and the NL

American seafood is God tier

>afficianado

ouch

the best pizza is american *