Any Shoom enthusiast?

Any Shoom enthusiast?

It's on my bucket list

I wouldnt say enthusiast, but I like my shroomies

Do It!!! It's the best drug I've ever tried. I am an enthusiast of edible pot and have had a couple mescaline trips.

Im definitely an enthusiast. It's my "religion". I've shroomed over 200 times and I've pretty much been the guinea pig on all my experiments. Plus I've grown quite a bit. Nothing growing now cause I have a nice little stash that will last me well into the new year. What good??

Tbh i would reccomend doing acid first then shrooms, but it may just be my shrooms were potent as fuck because they were grown by a shaman in the amazon. These fuckers were pearly white and glowing blue. I reccomend taking ginger to ease the queasiness (you ARE ingesting what your body considers poison so it won't sit too well) and make sure you're comfortable.

Seriously, if you're not comfortable make yourself comfortable fuck everything and anyone else. Remember this word.

"Yeah"

I've tried but I just don't trip. I dissociate hard on them.

Mate did some, waiting to see if he tripped or not.

Yes please.

I grind my cyans and pack them into capsules. 0.2g in each cap. Microdosing is a wonderful thing that would put the anti depressant companies out of business

>I reccomend taking ginger to ease the queasiness (you ARE ingesting what your body considers poison so it won't sit too well) and make sure you're comfortable.

The reason it doesn't "sit well" with you is cause shrooms are made from CHITIN... which is the same shit bug exoskeletons and shrimp tails are made from. We just have a hard time digesting the material. Look into "liquid shrooms" if you are having issues with your stomach. This will take care of this issue 100%

Are you on antidepressants? Do you eat dairy while ingesting your shrooms? What's your dose?

Hell ya I put mine in capsules too. I hated micro dosing. My micro dose is like 1.7grams. Shit is perfect.

I mean i've lemon tekked 6 of my shrooms trips and that's the most efficient and strongest way to take them. I still have queasiness and so did my friends, everyone's innards work differently I have found ginger helps the best. But for OP feel free to experiment and read up on various sources for example the Psychonaut subreddit.

yes

>yeah
this is good
care to explain further? digital shaman here

digital shaman? hello

I've done 4 aco dmt, went through a bout a gram of it...good shit man

Do you got hppd?

Started to microdose this year in capsules, got me out of my treatment resistant depression after a few months.

Lemon Tek is good for a quicker onset and a shorter trip. But you're still ingesting the shroom.

Liquid shrooms are an extraction of psilocybin with alcohol ( I use ever clear). You'll have no stomach issues at all.

hppd? I'm not familiar with that terminology.

Anyone with bad trip experience
, if so what was it like and why do you think it happened.

Did it have anything to do with the state of your life

hello
are you asking me what that means? or just sayin hi

Nope, no antidepressants, no dairy.

They were fresh and I've done between 1.5-3grams (so 15-30 wet).

I've had some effects but nowhere near what I imagined.

tried em once
one of the best highs I've ever experienced
felt like my brain was moving at the speed of light

First off, theres no such thing as a "bad trip"... there are trips that overwhelm you. But it definitely has to do with your set and setting. SET AND SETTING. Most important thing to focus on before tripping. Also, the next time you have a "bad trip" go towards those thought and confront them. That's how you heal yourself with shrooms. After you overcome, that part of your brain will have way less control over your life as an adult. ALSO... if you are just fucked up on them... tell yourself OUTLOUD... I'm on drugs right now and this is how I'm supposed to feel, get up and change the setting... will almost always work.

Maybe you just got a bunk ass bunch. 3.5 grams is a pretty strong dose. I'd try 3.5 grams again... and if you have the same results, bump it up to 5 grams.

Yes, this year is a good one, lots of tasty stuff in the forest

Sure man. It presents your problems clearly, along with the consequences of youth thoughts and habits. You have a window after a rough trip to change your perspectives and habits, and often will later see the trip as positive. During a bad trip, there may be a deep sense of defeat, anxiety, and fear. I guess it's really more long a strong rumination. IDK, go for it. Worst that will happen is you will feel like a piece of shit. Best case is an amazing experience. Most trips have a little of everything.

Wouldn't call it a bad trip, but that user has it right. Was my second time doing shrooms, friends told me to wait a week or two but I waited 2 days.

>First time is awesome, sunny out
>Second time foggy
>All music gets progressively more fucked
>Nausea intensifies
>Eyes and imagination combine, I see the area I'm in with it's fucky glory in every detail when closing my eyes
>Mild arm pain, wasn't worried about heart attack
>Laid on bed with my dog until it wore off

And that's how I developed respect for the shroom.

>be me
>17
>taking 320 ug LSD, thought the tab was 100 - 200
>tripping hardest i ever had in my life
>goes okay but time distortions freak me out a little, eternal moments were way too much
>inside
>feeling some typa way i didnt like
>didnt wanna ask for help cause i thought my friends would call me stupid or summ
>go outside
>theres nothing in my pockets
>i dont like this
>i was keeping all my shit in there where is it
>looking for car keys, anything
>looking for myself
>i want to be sober again
>go out back
>trying to calm down
>train passes by house
>loud as fuck
>im in some hell dimension
>fuck my ass
>ive been outside like 30 mins now
>friend who is also tripping comes out
>trying to help but can't figure out whats wrong
>antics
>gf who is tripsitting us comes out
>finds my shit for me
>i still feel bad
>friend goes inside and brings me a blue mac miller sweater and a starbucks iced coffee
>put it on
>immediately feel better
>drink coffee
>good mood returning
>enjoy rest of trip

i wear that sweater almost every day now, it's so cute on me. i must have just been cold or smt

Used to pick them out on the cattle ranches in central Florida. They grow around the cow patty.

i live in central florida
help help help me i've been finding myself recently and fall is shroomie season right? where should i look, how do i identify them? go hunting after rain, no? if you don't wanna spoonfeed me at least tell me where i can read credible information on this

Not op but in my experience "yeah" is the mindset you want to be in. Be self aware, realize your on drugs and are under the influence of it, go with the flow.
Be mindful not to get stuck on a negative thought, it'll be hard to pull yourself back. Be somewhere safe, calm. Made a toilet overflow once, was the funniest toilet ever.

i agree
look up yoko ono's "yes" ladder it's about this
my saying is there should be more yesses than nos

Always respect the shroom. Dude I did 14 grams of shrooms one week and I was obviously in a different space but I'm use to pretty big doses so I was chill.

Then a week later I wanted something light so I did 3.5 grams and holy shit man. That 3.5 grams felt way stronger then the 14 grams. I was talking to the sun and meditating like a fucking shaman. I also did quite a bit of emotional work. Shit was MONEY. But ALWAYS respect the shroom. No matter how many times you've done it, once you stop respecting it, they shroom gods show you that you're a mere peasant. lol. Glad you made it out OK.

actually idk how much info there is on this online
but what basically she had this ladder and if you climbed it to the top it said "yes!"
when john asked her why it said this, she said, "would you rather it say no?"

>Maybe you just got a bunk ass bunch.
Yeah I think so.

Multispores can do that, apparently.

Sucks because ever attempt I've had has been the same.

only have done shrooms once on an empty stomach. (3.5gs). i tried talking to it and i think i had a bit of dialogue, but the main thing i remember was the constant audio hallucinations of an alien like morphing language.

Hmm, I was living in south east Asia from mid 15' to end of 16' and I tried to live by saying yes to everyone(nothing dumb, dangerous) inviting to social events and what not, lasted 3 weeks lol.

I'll google it now and read later, thanks user.

The best substance imo.
I had a great trip which was done in my room in complete darkness and silence with my eyes closed the whole time. Literally saw my brain and spinal cord float down into some round table with other brains, and "talked" to them all about things, like the fact i was doing heroin at the time and my poor work ethic. Hardly ever touched heroin again.
Also saw imagery of nature, and technology (circuit boards, cars, etc). Made my own music in my head for a bit. Eventually fell asleep after the trip was nearly over.
10/10 would do again

Fuck both of those fucking idiots. Do not listen to either one of those idiots.

There were only 2 times I took shrooms and they BARELY worked. I was really surprised cause I personally grew the shrooms. I was WTF... so it can definitely happen. Learn to isolate rizomorphic mycelium growth and it will take care of this problem 99.99% of the time.

Cubensis are really common in Florida. Just walk around any cow pasture and you are bound to find them. The rain and humidity in Florida is plentiful. The ones I found where on a military base.

care to explain? i'm not really a nerd for the beetles or ono, but john said some stuff i like and some of ono's art was enjoyable to consume. what's the issue?

They grow year round but summer or the rainiest times are probably the best. I used to pick them, wash them, and eat them raw.

where can i look other than in cow paddies? cause that's tresspassing

Along road sides and ditches near cattle areas. You can access certain places like the Avon Park Air force Range. Tell the guard at the front gate that you want to go camping. They will issue a day pass, etc.

Talk to the owners. Maybe slide them a 20 to let you talk a walk in the fields. Say you want to take some pictures, but make sure you have a camera

Just be sure to research how to identify Psilocyb cubensis mushrooms. They are easy to identify.

thank you!!!
here's a mckenna gif to show my appreciation and pay u back for the info, please accept it

>tan/beige/gold caps (sometimes with small white flecks)
AND
>bruise blue to navy
AND
>(unless penis envy) should have a hallow tube like stem. Meaty, but it should be like a tube

No prob. I accidentally responded/replied to a few of the wrong posts bc I am a newfag but now you got some useful info that few people know about.

how do i test for the blue bruises? pinch the stems right?

good info, i live very close to that.

and the caps looks like breasts with a darker brown nipple. Break the cap off the stem and press it onto a piece of paper. The spore print should leave a dark chocolaty brown/purple mark from the gills on the under side of the cap.

Never done any shrooms, always wanted to But haven't had the balls or the contacts.

Well first off, I personally feel like any dude that gets whipped over a chick, any chick lacks character. Secondly, Ono is just an idiot. I cannot stand that lady. And thirdly, I'm starting to uncover more and more shit about Lennon and who he really was and who he was associated with. I'm just at the beginning of that rabbit hole but theres some hairy shit around the guy I just don't know enough on that particular subject. Sorry to come off so harsh.

Yep, the bruise immediately and when you eat them fresh don't freak out when your mouth is blue as fuck.

Dude, best shit ever. For real.

hm, you sound like a misogynist but ig that explains why you dislike ono
and yeah i've heard from others lennon was shady, with how much cultural change he had happening around him he was undoubtedly wrapped up with the government and spoopy shadow organizations. imo that isnt necessarily bad though

how do i dry shroomies?

It hasn't rained in nearly 2 weeks here... feels bad man.

Give us a quick red pill on John Lennon, am curious but too stoned to goggle

while we're on the note of stems. There is a similar looking species that has a brittle stem that will break far easier. Don't fuck with those. They are usually more white. Cubensis has more of a rubbery bendable stem that will shred a bit when pinched but as long as that stem starts turning blue you are gold.

would the bad ones snap when i pinch them? im assuming they're hollow as well

Just handling them. They are a delicate life form, have respect for them, show your gratitude with a word of thanks, and you can press a fingernail into the flesh. Give it a minute and it should change from a (on the stem) almost reflective white peachy color to an almost matte blue hue..

Best bet would be camping, taking a light colored hat, taking a few caps thought to be cubes and placing them on the bill overnight. You'll have a print to make sure, and if you are correct you'll spread spores while wearing it.

King of the Hippies was sketchy AF.George was the best beetle

I think I'm somewhat of misogynist. But then again I'm somewhat critical of people. But I'm also critical of myself. Perhaps thats why I do shrooms. I mean I like Bob Marley, and the dude was a womanizer if you wanna call it that. He believed in free love, but his true love was the art and the fight. He never got tied down by a chick and was beta. Bob was Alpha. He fucked the Jamaican Beauty Queen, and she remember him because of his thoughtful gifts... aka a fucking mango. This dude gave the hottest chick in the country after he was banging her a god damn mango, and she said it was the most meaningful gift out of diamonds, cars, and other shit dudes got her. So, I believe in being real and having no tie downs, especially the pussy. And some ugly chick at that.

my respect and gratitude always goes out to any plant that helps me with magical matters. thank you for the info

Sun dry, fan dry, dehydrator, run a thread through them and hang them in a warm Room with a breeze going through it.

What's available to you?

Grew a bunch last year. I really enjoyed growing shrooms, maybe I can have a legit business some day :)

They very fibrous, like if you don't pinch and twist when you are pulling them out, you'll probably rip the fuck out of them. lol. And they instantly turn blue.

I just started reading he was working for the government, but I haven't had time to look into it. Maybe another user can give you the run down.

They are hollow.

Do any shrooms grow natively in Straaya?

Yes. They will sort of snap when you pinch them. That's what I meant to say.

Nice, how much did that big fucker weigh out to?

Not sure, I had a bunch of massive shrooms, although these were picked a bit late. That's why there's spores everywhere, you want to pick right before the veil breaks

i'm starting to see your mindset more clearly
yes of course being with a woman is bad if it's something that holds you back, but that's true for anything. my girl does nothing but support my interests and all she wants is for me to excel in life and reach the things i want, it's great. our relationship is open, though we're satisfied with eachother atm and are just flirting with some people

you sound like you've got a problem with monogamy, but poly/open relationships are on the rise my man

Oh ya I know that, but I was just congratulating on the size of that big one. I grew for a while and I also got quite into it. I had a shroom weigh like 220 grams wet. I'll see if I can find the pic, I let the cap open cause I wanted to see how big it would get. I fucking ate it. Good times. Gimme a sec.

Prime example of the shiny reflective color on the stem I mentioned.

That's a big specimen you have there.

You'll come across cubes. They are a pandemic species, meaning they are worldwide. As long as the conditions are right. Spore sites have Ausie varieties so they must have been sourced from ausies

I'd guess around 2.5-2.8 dried. I had 4 monotubs total . Let's just say I had enough to get the neighborhood high

I actually would rather have a solid chick. I'm not really into being in a bunch of relationships. Sounds like you got a good thing going. Just never put the pussy on a pedastool.

Found it. And I guess it was 172 grams. Not 220 or whatever I said.

Fuck

it's just sex, that's easy to get
the real value is what they can do for you emotionally and whether they can keep up with you intellectually

open yourself up to love and it will find it's way in

also, that's a fat fucking shroom holy shit, good job on that. i'd like to get into growing soon myself, reading around on shroomery got me excited

Is it legal to buy the spores and grow these babies?

Legal to buy spores, but cultivating them can get you locked up

In U.S anyway, I'm pretty sure states like commiefornia won't allow you to purchase psilocybin spores however

True on that. I'm just looking for a chick I can shroom with and have a good time. And thanks on the shroom. I called him Andre the Giant. Here's a pic of it dried... sorry if the pic is fucked, Im having resizing issues.

You can grow shrooms in New Mexico, just can't "manufacture" them... aka cannot dry them. But if you see one and its in your backyard, you can pull it and eat it. SOooooo lol.

the spores can be purchased on the clear net legally with no problem for scientific examination

growing them will get you time if you're caught

nice trips
that doesn't sound right, liberal demographics are usually pretty chill on substance related issues, what happen?

look within the psychedelic community and you'll probably find a girl that fits you, thats how i did it lul. i like the name... sounds familiar? how much did it weigh dried?

the spores can't be purchased in California and one other state. I forgot which one. Probably Hawaii or some shit. But everywhere else you are good. Mushrooms.com is a legit source. $20 for a syringe. I'd recommend Golden Teachers, SUPER ez to grow.

As you can see by ANDRE THE GIANT... pic very related

And ya I'm working so much right now, maybe I can take a few weeks off and explore that realm with heightened intentions.

And this

whoops

It's probably what it was.

If you're tripping and you feel like something's not right, it's usually either

>you need to piss/shit
>you're too cold/hot
>you're thirsty
>you wanna change the lighting or music
>you need to get up and stretch, go to a different room from sitting/standing in a weird position for a while

If it was the Sims, it's like not being able to properly perceive your Needs bar.

And iconic because of this

yes i have found this to be the general check list as well, i'm getting better at being able to tell what it is

why do sims analogies come up so often around this topic? lmfaoo

Opposite where I live. You can buy home mushroom growing kits at the hardware store almost anywhere, but good luck getting the spores. Thought about growing Shiitake or something just cuz might be fun tho.

I guess when you're high/tripping you tend to step outside of yourself a bit and realize that everyone is a Sim

I always print that checklist out and put it on my wall, it's a good reminder

would be a chance to learn related skills as well

and speak gibberish

I sure wish I knew where to score some shrooms. They're the best and harmless to boot.

You guys interested in trip reports? I tripped for the first time in about 15-16 years this summer. I just wrote out a whole damn thing and forgot to do the captcha (cause I never post) so figured I'd ask before I typed more

i'll read it
remember to greentext

great idea thank you

Sure why not. I've got one more beer in me.

Georgia. And Idaho.

Fluent gibberish.

>be me, 33y/o dude summer before last semester in college (yeh late to the party)
>thinking about shrooms for a while, opportunity presents itself
>pretty nervous about it cause weed tends to give me pretty bad anxiety and i think shrooms will just make it worse
>decide wtf go for it, but don't have the balls to go all in
>procure an 8th of "gold caps"
>w/e name idc
>split them with the roommate
>nervous so only eat a little bit every hour or so
>don't feel much of anything for most of the night
>finally finish our half 8ths and go outside to smoke
>rails of the deck are flexing a bit combined with a strange "cold but in a different way" feeling
>go inside and watch some tv
>tv kinda pisses me off
>something changes
>feel kinda trippy
>doesn't last long, so decide to take a couple weeks to research and try again
>to be continued