Stefan Molynuex

What is pols thoughts on based road man of taxes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=riOckwje6Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=euLLcwmNKJI
youtube.com/watch?v=i9Lzz_2FsCQ&feature=youtu.be&t=28m20s
molyneuxrevealed.com/2009/08/defoo-story.html
theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/therapist-who-told-podcast-listeners-to-shun-their-families-reprimanded/article4846791/
youtube.com/watch?v=lN5OjzEfQmI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
molyneuxrevealed.com/2012/06/suicide-caused-by-stefan-molyneux-and.html
theglobeandmail.com/news/national/controversial-podcaster-listened-in-on-therapist-wife-and-clients-lawsuit-alleges/article22158708/
defoo.org/inner-circle/
fdrliberated.com/is-stefan-molyneux-freedomain-radio-responsible-for-suicide/
youtube.com/watch?v=vkXrf2usOdU
youtu.be/0o2eKaELGMY
youtu.be/9GbDnZD0upU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stefan Molyneux is an extraordinarily gifted speaker. He is articulate,energetic and incredibly persuasive and in these areas there is no man who rivals him.
We should be blessed to have him on our side politically as he is a powerful asset. He may just do it for us.

Our hero

he should drink more coffee during his videos

I don't even know what he is

is he a voluntaryist, anarchist, sovereign citizen?

what is he

He's a faggot who gets shilled even more than that greek faggot by the alt-right kiddos on here.

he is be Libertarian/Ancap

you talkin shit about Milo?

>Stefan Basil Molyneux is an Irish-born Canadian blogger

Why am I supposed to care about this guy?

Because he runs the largest philosophy show of all time, and is the greatest philosopher that ever lived and will ever live (for the next 2000 years at least)

NOT

He is actually Jew Anglo genetically

Yes, he is a degenerate pole smoker in love with nigger dick. He is playing Sup Forums for publicity and you are eating it up right from his AIDS covered hands

He is actually Aristotle reincarnated

I couldnt care less what or who he does in his spare time, he shits on leftist faggots and thats what matters

He shits on leftists in an articulate and pursuasive as fuck way

He's a dumbfuck who thinks everyone's personal problems are due to their mothers abusing them

did your mother abuse you as a child?

>mfw this nigger has a bomb in his brain and doesn't even realise it

fucking LMAO

He makes some points I agree with and some points I disagree with, but at least he's honest in his opinions. He doesn't reach conclusions based on feelings or how people might react to his views which I give him kudos for.

It is fucking nuts though that he thinks if someone supports taxation this means you should excise them from your life though. What fucking cultish nonsense.

Based

Welcome to the argument exchange bureau. Unfortunately, what you submitted was not an argument. Please try again.

my thoughts are that my thoughts are not an argument

youtube.com/watch?v=riOckwje6Bc

Did anyone watch his latest video? I'm starting to think meme magic is real... especially the plot twist at the end where the bull turned out to be asian.

I like him

not an argument

and that white guy who's raising the black guy kid. this video was pure memery

Of course ive no proof but did you feel like stefan seem to be mildly triggered by racemixing ? He seemed to focus a lot on the racemixing even though it was irrelevent to the story

He understands that race really does have a huge impact on life

Behold, it is I, Caliph Stefan ibn Molymeme, first of the rightly guided philosophers. There will be no other philosophers after me.

something something Jizya of One Dollar.

Can't review geemu for shit
youtube.com/watch?v=euLLcwmNKJI

(no aggression be upon him)

>reviewing a game without game footage, half the video is dedicated about his experience with other games.

Thanks Stefan, now I finally have an insight about what Doom 2016 is all about!

One of the most entertaining Stef calls in a while, but it also filled me with despair when the realization sunk in that this is the caliber of person who is reproducing these days and how it signals that society is irreversibly doomed at this point. It was enough to even make Stef say that Sharia might be preferable to the current degeneracy running amok. I felt bad for the kids involved in the sordid ordeal, who have to endure such horrendous people for parents. There's no possible way those kids will turn out normal, and the cycle will just continue.

I also felt a little jealous of the caller since he has women flocking to him, queuing up to sleep with him in spite of his low status and absence of virtue. But then when I hear all the problems and drama that introduces into these people's lives I feel relief that my undesirability has spared me from such a chaotic fate.

ukgj

What do you guys think of based Bill Whittle?

Is he red pilled?

>youtube.com/watch?v=i9Lzz_2FsCQ&feature=youtu.be&t=28m20s

>dat 28:20 tho

Gave me flashbacks of the Shoah desu

>What is pols thoughts on based road man of taxes
Well, he would be a fine young man if it weren't for the fact that he hasn't even made ONE fucking argument in any of his 10.000+ videos.

not an argument

Tell us about your past, user

He is not a libertarian. Neither is he AnCap, because anarchism and capitalism are incompatible. He uses the terms libertarian and anarchism because his listeners are ignorant of their origin and meaning. It allows him to spread his neocon ideology without actually explaining anything.

What do you guys think of based Bill Whittle?

Is he red pilled?

cult leader

REPORT THESE SELF ADVERTISING THREADS TO MODS.

FUCK OF KEKELUX NO WE WON'T MAKE YOU MORE FOLLOWERS FOR YOUR PSEUDO HALF BAKED PHILOSOPHY CHANNEL.

REPORT THIS TO MODS OR HE CAN BUY Sup Forums Ad's if HE WANTS TO BRING MORE ATTENTION TO HIS CHANNEL

not an argument

STOP THIS

He's a moron and libertarianism is a massively destructive, degenerate, nihilistic joke.

>spread his neocon ideology
>neocon
wut

>It is fucking nuts though that he thinks if someone supports taxation this means you should excise them from your life though. What fucking cultish nonsense.
where/when does he say this?

>no new videos
>don't know what to do with my life
WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN US STEFAN?

HOT

molyneuxrevealed.com/2009/08/defoo-story.html

Oy Veeeyyyyy

theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/therapist-who-told-podcast-listeners-to-shun-their-families-reprimanded/article4846791/

youtube.com/watch?v=lN5OjzEfQmI

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

molyneuxrevealed.com/2012/06/suicide-caused-by-stefan-molyneux-and.html

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/controversial-podcaster-listened-in-on-therapist-wife-and-clients-lawsuit-alleges/article22158708/

defoo.org/inner-circle/

fdrliberated.com/is-stefan-molyneux-freedomain-radio-responsible-for-suicide/

see

youtube.com/watch?v=vkXrf2usOdU

New video

Do you think this caller will formulate a single argument?

I've been thinking of calling into FDR desu. Should I do it lads? I've got a debilitating cocktail of anxiety and depression and am a habitual liar, all stemming from the fact that I am bi-racial and don't fit in to either of my parents societies.

You should donate a lot.

How much should he donate?

anybody has the non-Finnishified original pic?

All i can spare is

one......

$20,000 + to get into the inner circle
But don't worry it's not a cult

Good political philosopher
Good relationship philosopher
Absolutely top-tier children's rights issues advocate and statistician

>anarchism and capitalism are incompatible.

Communist '''''anarchist''''' detected.
Also not an argument.

youtu.be/0o2eKaELGMY

Not enough redpilled for my taste senpai

Get rid of the self-hate and start wanting to improve yourself

That video is 1 year old.
Maybe we should message him redoing that video.

"I'll look into it"

This was a year ago. I think the fucking absolute madman actually did look into it.

>WAAAAH ME COUNTRY IS FILTHY WITH MOOSLIMS
>PLS GIB DONATIONS

Guy, what you really need to do is defoo anyone who isnt an diehard Ancap and join my crazy cult, where we watch my videos all day.

So we don't end up like your country?

youtu.be/9GbDnZD0upU

>spanked

fucking TRIGGERED

OMG

DELETE THIS

No need to apply communism or any other label. Anarchism alone, as it was conceived and defined, is anti-capitalism. You are free to make an argument for some kind of free market anti-regulation system, but you need to use your own words. Anarchism is taken.

I know this is difficult; You have to explain what you are talking about instead of redefining words to suit your purpose. But I believe in you. You can do it.

Neocon is the closest ideology if there is a state. Of course, what he claims to want is free market capitalism without a state, which would effectively be feudalism.

This is some nasty, sick bullshit. Reported

welp... there goes my lunch.. didn't think he could spread like that

what
the
fuck

Worth listening to his stuff at 2x speed, but at 1x hes too low energy for me