To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Young Sheldon. The humour is extremely subtle...

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Young Sheldon. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Sheldon’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike young Sheldon truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Sheldon’s existential catchphrase “Bazinga,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Chuck Lorre’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
>And yes, by the way, i DO have a Young Sheldon tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) before hand. Nothin personnel kid

Bajenga

Not your personal army back off

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

The copypasta is real

Kek brought me to Sup Forums tonight just so I could see this post. Thank you, this is life changing.

s/personnel/personal

Retard.

Seems like the sort of movie I would like then.

Nice feet

Fuck you man, Rick and Morty is fucking smart. You're just jealous because all the jokes fly right over your dumb fucking head.

Catching aids sounds more fun than this jew shit

>Compares Sitcoms
>Say his favorite show is just for smart people
>Implying Rick and Morty isn't retarded overrated garbage

kys

all of these shows except always sunny are trash.

Fuck you, it's genious!! It really speaks to audiences with a higher sense of what's going on. Think of all the complicated stuff with the interdemensional travel -- That's GENIOUS!!! YOU could't think of that, and neither could your precious homo Sheldon

>your precious homo sheldon
I'm not op you autistic. Nice bait tho, 7/10, I thought it was legit.

It's soooo much more complicated than "OTHER" sitcoms (which BTW it's in a clas WAY above "sitcom"). Just because SOME stupid people watch it doesn't mean it's overrated, it's some of the best stuff that's ever been on the television SINCE ITS INVENTION!!! THere's a reason it's a cultural phenomenon, and you think you're soo cool and rebelious to be dissing it. FUCK YOU read a book and learn something, maybe THEN You'll understand GOOD COMEDY fuckwad

You're just as much a homo as OP is. Go watch your idiot shows and beat off together

I enjoy Rick and Morty. It's still overrated. It's not really the kind of high-brow humor it's chalked up to be. I just enjoy it for what it is- a goofy fuckin' show about a weird universe full of weird people who do wacky, bizarre, absurd shit that's mostly funny by virtue of being wacky, bizarre and absurd. That's like 80% of the humor. The other components are 5% making fun of tropes/cliches , 5% references, 5% crude humor, 2.5% shit getting serious and 2.5% is genuinely clever takes using the broader universe as sort of a macrocosm for reality. Other than that they're mostly stock sitcom characters with a bit of a new spin on them.

ay my boi wih the regex

I already said you got me, you are not even trying to look legit here.

Samefag, trips checked and also I don't like anything which is in episodes, mongoloid.

Samefag and also bad copypasta

NOOOO You're what's wrong with the fanbase!!! You can't just enjoy a show because it's funny like that, you really have to dig in deeper and understrand what the CREATORS were TRYING to do. They're TELLING US DEEP THINGS!!!!! But if you just laugh "haha Rick is drunk and parties, Morty is stupid, 'Pickle Rick! LOLZ!!:!" YOU'RE MISSING THE WHOLE REASON WHY ITS EVEN ON THE AIRR!!!! IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY IT'S SMART DAMMIT!!!!!!

>20R / 13P
Dude stop samefagging, thread is basically dead.

Close. But fine, I'm done. I gotta go, too high to play this straight and really not breathing life into this dead thread anyway.

You should give Young Sheldon a chance, though. It was a lot better than I thought it would be.

so...this is a cringe thread?

It's dead, you can do whatever you want to it

>I was pretending to be retarded

Are they going to show when young Sheldon starts sucking dick and hides his new sexual identity in the closet all the way through marrying a lesbian?

I was. I'm on drugs, and I thought it was funny. I'm sorry. You're not implying those are my actual opinions, are you?

nice pasta

Seriously nice pasta. Beats the piss out of the Rick and Morty crowd