This country has mineral reserves estimated to be worth $26 trillion USD

This country has mineral reserves estimated to be worth $26 trillion USD.

That's more than the entire GDP of Europe and America combined.

Remind me, Americans, why you decided to attack militarised sandniggers instead of literal who africans for epic loot?

Good thing those Congo niggers are being enslaved to hall all that ore out of the ground for the White man then.

*Chinese

too bad there's no hands-free mining tech available yet

It's on our to-do list

Oil > gold in profit.

Gold standard went away when oil came to play

ebola and aids factor into the decision

But gold is only valuable because it's rare and at the same time has numerous industrial applications. Not to mention Congo also has cobalt, diamonds and all sorts of ores. They have something like 60% of rare minerals in the world.

That's why the Chinese are colonising them

I want USA to invade the Congo.

Gold lasts forever, oil doesn't. The point is to get as much oil as you can to drive tax revenue to increase government influence and use that government influence which you control to steer civilization to the kike paradise.

iirc there are recent battery-related developments that use gold to coat tiny lithium strands in rechargable batteries providing vastly improved battery longevity
we need more industrial uses of gold, not just for a couple of niches

Too bad it's filled with niggers

You had your chance to change that, Mohamed.

We did our best Sadiq. Too bad Britain started to act like a crybaby and the Kongo Freestate just became a normal colony

>Whiteys plundered all African countries of their natural resources which is why they're shitholes
>Congolese literally treading on diamonds on their way to shit in the jungle

Tbf suppressing darkies is our thing, not like we could let you cut in on the action...

I hate blacks living in the USA would make me happy to invade the Congo and exterminate an entire country of niggers and simply label them as "terrorists" rather than negroid lets get a black general to carry it out LOL

kek

Afghanistan has the largest collection of rare earth metals in the world, which relative to other mineral resources are increasing in value due to their use in electronics.