Please whoever did this please remove this video of Ivy from YouTube AND Imgur!!!!

Please whoever did this please remove this video of Ivy from YouTube AND Imgur!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=Wq5PpwCJlhE
imgur.com/gallery/Oeylf
This is sad humiliating and degrading for her and by keeping this video live is enabling cyber bullying!
Telling everyone about her overactive bladder is ruining her character!
Showing the entire world her video which she requested to be removed numerous times is embarrassing and humiliating!
Forcefully going to great lengths to expose her wearing diapers after this while telling the world all about it is unlawful!
Posting her nudes is harassment!
She said people like paparazzi has started to follow her!
The video is belittling weakening and revealing info on her she doesnt want public!
What do you have to gain? Why keep doing this to her? Why keep trying to push her over the edge? Please just quit
This is coming from someone very close to her. I know people from here are causing this. Do NOT make this into an investigation

Don't defend a grill that pisses herself for (((feminism))).
Or pisses herself at all!
That is the golden rule

Fuck you i bet you are one of the people on here that keep bulling and hating on people just because they make a mistake. Fuck off

>implying she made a mistake by trying to kill herself

Lmao how is cyber bullying even real like nigga just walk away from the screen lol wtf

She has a bladder problem you idiot. And just used the #pissforequality movement to help her through her pain. She has an actual disability and apparently has been dealing with it in the wrong way.
This might have been a support group for her in some way

there is a little x at the top right of the window. If you press that you don't have to look at whatever bullshit people are saying.
Most people don't know about this. Spread the word.

Diaper pic when?

You people are fucking sick in the head and need treatment or to be locked up. I honestly feel bad for her knowing how it feels to be bullied in elementary.

>posting nudes is harassment

Worse, its rape

Why would you pee yourself? Thats nasty af. Dumb cunt should have used a toilet.

This. We need this

(()) Is cancer. You can't just blame the Jews for every perceived problem. If you were in favor of feminism you'd probably point out anti feminist who are Jewish. If you hate Trump you point out the Jews in his life, if you love Trump you point out the Jews who oppose him. There is no United Jewish front. Get over it.

I will neither be your scapegoat nor your shield.

Sorry OP but she deserved to be humiliated for being a raging feminist idiot
I know her and she is a bitch and people need to know all this about her
This might be a direct violation of HIPPA but idgaf

>This girl Ivy Hernandez fell for #pissforequality. Made this video of her urinating on herself. Video was instantly spread everywhere. She tried to commit suicide because of "cyber bullying" and failed.
>She spent some time in the hospital where she developed incontinence. Now she has to wear a diaper.
>After she was hospitalized from her attention whoring suicide attempt, she got used to wearing a hospital diaper and shitting/pissing herself. Which lead to further depression and her feminist urethra muscles to forget their job.
>It was at the point were Ivy was urinating herself in front of a nurse she realized she was suffering from stress incontinence due to the depression from being cyberbullied and bullied in real life from the humiliation

Hospital diapers? What's a bed pan?

Why do you keep doing this to Ivy? What did she do to you? How do you know her?? Don't humiliate her further by doing that. Please delete that post now!

No.

Here's the problem op most of us did not even know about this until you decided to post it on our board so now it's your fault she's gaining more publicity and harassment for her disability

If the person admitted that is not of sound mind, the kin in charge of their estate will make judgements based on family.
Meaning: Her parents put her in a diaper instead of using a bedpan or a catheter.
They went with the most humiliating option.
My guess to make her learn a lesson to not an hero again

Isn't this the bitch that shit herself for diabetus or something?

>golden rule

Found it. Little Ms Ivy has been caught in baby diapers

Oh snap

Moar of her

>Do not make this into an investigation
Awwww that's so cute
all of us are behind VPNs, even newfagtimmy.2009 has tunnelbear You couldn't find out who we are even if we gave you a copy of our DNA, Fingerprints, face, and address.

>Kekd to the 4th demention

God no! Why the fuck!!? This is bullshit
You guys are idiots rying to find ways to exploit this girl for your own amusement.Just to make her look bad so you can look good!
This will stop now.
You can't post private information and make it public!
You Neo-Nazis keep trying this shit and I will shut this site down! And beleve me We have the power to do it

Coolstorybro

That is actually underwear for girls that pee the bed.

OP has autism and posts this thread all the time. Just filter the image MD5 and leave him to be autistic alone like he's used to.

SHE didnt want any of this to happen! She made that video believing that she actually cared for something for once in her life. Following a cause she believed in. Then she fell apart after she saw it was all a prank on feminism. Now she is a recluse and barely goes outside because of the backlash she has received. She wanted to keep the whole wearing diapers thing a secret but SOMEONE told everyone they knew, and you know who you are you told me you come here.
Do you feel good about yourselves? You have hurt an innocent girl her family and everyone she cares about!

She would sleep in the wet spot

GTFO whiteknight idiot

fuck her right in the pussy

Snowflakes like her should kill themselves but even if she did she would still piss herself. She loses and loses and loses

I think I know her and I believe i went to school with her

Seriously WTF?

Yarp

Just let it go and leave her alone
I DO care! You don't know what its lime knowing her. Having to answer questions about it.
I got asked IRL at work about her because they watched those videos and heard I knew her. Now everyone knows she wears diapers and has piss problems. This is gettingoutt of hand
I saw her the other day. And it crushed my heart

Ivy was not potty trained. Or was molested.
That is why she wets herself for attention

Just stfu and start fapping. We all know u want to

Post more girls pissing themselves pls, I need a good fap