STOP THE FUCKING EVALION THREADS, EVERY FUCKING DAY

STOP THE FUCKING EVALION THREADS YOU SAD BETA CUNTS. YOU SEE A SEMI-ATTRACTIVE CUNT WITH YELLOW TEETH, DROOPY EYES AND A FAKE LOLI VOICE AND YOU LOT FUCKING SPERG OUT

FUCK

OOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit, paki gets it. I am so tired of this whore and her beta orbiters

OP is heterosexual this time.

Isn't you making yet another thread promoting it further?

WHY DOES MUMMY HATE ME

WHY MUMMY?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Have I linked her Youtube, Twitter or any other social media account? Am I shilling for her? No. Fuck off nigger.

FUCK EVALION. HOW CAN ANYONE NOT SEE THAT SHE'S SEEN A NICHE THAT SHE CAN MAKE MONEY OUT OF BETA FAGGOTS ON THE INTERNET BY APPLYING HER "SOOTHING" LOLI VOICE AND BE "RED-PILLED"

could someone link the threads? I'm banned from using the catalog for 3 more days.

Rare as fuck

this is what happens when no gf

archive.4plebs.org/pol/

>MFW Evalion got banned and there's nothing storm weenies can do about it

THANK YOU KIND SIR.

And she doesn't even dom qt polboys

>he doesn't like her loli voice

>So new that hes never seen sips post before

Evalion should be word-filtered to Stefan Molyneux desu senpai

this

She takes the BBC daily while lying about being "red pilled" so faggots spamming the board for her are the most hooked line and sunk fuckers that ever dry humped the earth.

PS. Theres more to being red pilled than spouting shit off of youtube

Would you prefer another leftist sjw feminazi?

Forget about her looks, its a voice for Sup Forums. The world would dismuss a fat NEET, but it didn't expect someone like evalion to spread the redpill.

This is great. Its the best person that could do this.

nothing this poster said is wrong.

evalion is our only hope to appeal to normie masses.

Do you think your blubbered forms will appeal to normies?

sips posts from ilse of man, that guy is Mark. the one who got arrested for shit posting his muslim bullshit all the time.

also when the fuck is sips going to play more survival horror games, listening to him scream is hilarious.

Im not Mark

can you hit him for us then? shit on his door step?

Not an argument.

Seriously, faggot, its easy to stop her threads.
Just fill them with shit
Post everything out of your largest folder.
Dump pictures of kittens

She will blow away in a few weeks when she has to get a real job.

Does anyone have the Evalion nudes?

Someone posted them on the last thread, along with her dildo vid

holy shit I fucking lost it

russian dude promised her nudes last thread, was he just bluffing?

Fucking fuck, you morons.
Just use the fucking archives you retarded nigger baby who was found bleached out at a salvation army yard sale.

You people are so retarded you couldn't find your own dick, if someone doesn't post a link to it.

man, you are right, but link to her nudes and I'll look for my dick myself.

>implying they even would do anything

Evalion threads are r9k-tier

>omg this mildly attractive girl said something controversial MUH WAIFU HNNNNNNNNG

>cuckposting

back to plebbit fag

this just proves that pol is full of blueballed teenfags

goldberg, stop using Sup Forums