When / why did she delete all her social media and black-out her website?

When / why did she delete all her social media and black-out her website?

New album

i see the RCA shills are out in force today trying to draw attention to this, probably re-branding her image

fuck off coca cola exec

She's going to go full Death Grips avante garde pop shit on her new album.

And itll be AOTY

I'm a q-tip salesmen you fucking goy

Her face is gross but those feet are perfect

>She goes Scott Walker

look at those legs Sup Forums

every inch of height she has on me is five years of life I have on her

wtf i love diet coke now

Yup, mu was covered in lil peep leading up to his album drop. Overnight the posts went away.

how much for 3 q-tips

shes the love of my life, my princess, my angel

i love taytay

I really want to lick her thighs

>When / why did she delete all her social media and black-out her website?

To prove that you get get media attention by doing literally fucking nothing.

i would shit if this happened

i'm really glad a famous white woman was able to overcome a small injustice, while there are literally millions of women, all ages and races, who are unable to report and prosecute violent sexual crimes against them bc of their class or economic status. Taylors lawsuit was a slap in the face to rape victims who have to sit with what happened to them for the rest of their lives. Grabbing someone's ass is inappropriate and not allowed, but it is not anywhere near the level of being raped. The sad thing is, Taylor has convinced herself that this is a "victory for all women" when in reality, it is a selfish victory only for Taylor and Taylor Alone. There is a 10 year old incest victim in India that just had to birth a child conceived by rape. She will never get justice. I myself almost bled to death from being raped while a sophomore at University of Rhode Island. No cops were called to the ER. I will never see justice. All I see is people like Taylor, who are already privileged, speaking out on microaggressions, while there are violent crimes being committed against millions of women and no one will ever know nor be punished. Shame on you Taylor.

I blame beatles fans for her winning a grammy. Pop music cant be innovative

>Pop music cant be innovative
>who is Phil Spector

read a book you fucking idiot

more years of hell as a manlet?

A new album would be great.

i want to sniff in between her toes

Wait, THAT's what this is about?
How did this even happen? You can't grab something that isn't there!
Something seems suspicious here.

Fucking gross dirty ass freak feet

Probably, although, she's only suing him for a dollar. And after her testimony, he dropped her from his wrongful termination suit. I think the guy is a masochist.