Well?

Well?

Your meme is forced and you have shit taste. Your life's a mess and such a waste.

More pathetic forced memes?

Can I suck a hasty pasty tasty glob of cum from Mehmet's cock first?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Andy Sixx's log of shit. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of fecal matter most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Andy’s fecal outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Josh Dryden literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Andy Sixx's log of shit truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Andy’s existential catchphrase “Creamy Steamy Dreamy” which itself is a cryptic reference to Coprophilia. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Josh Dryden’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Log of shit tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid. :)

Oh sad followers. No one will ever be able to capture the essence of Andy know matter how much you love/are jealous of him

Mehmet's radioactive cum gives you vitamins and calcium, and part of your daily dosage of salt you fucking degenerate shit-eater

There's no coming back from this, sry. His logs are steam-supreme.

>thinking they could even compete

>15 posts
>2 posters
yikes

Ripoff

Nice, much easier access for logs! Especially when cut from the bottom

Brliant, a way to collect logs long after Andy passes of old age.

Saved. This can show anyone Andy can provide eternal slidding, wonderful thinking!

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Young Sheldon. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Sheldon’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike young Sheldon truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Sheldon’s existential catchphrase “Bazinga,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Chuck Lorre’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
>And yes, by the way, i DO have a Young Sheldon tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Bump
Saves the log