These are the clothes my wife bought my daughter for her birthday (note this is an ad for Disney clothing)

These are the clothes my wife bought my daughter for her birthday (note this is an ad for Disney clothing)

now she is wearing this around, (live in FL)

what should i do is this OK?

>what should i do
Be a good parent and have a lot of daddy-daughter bonding time. You should give her a lot of guidance while she's growing up, you know.
Maybe go out together to look at (and buy) her clothes and undergarments.

>is this OK?
Yes, IF you're always there to give her guidance, love and support.

>guidance
>guidance

What about it?
All little girls need a good, strong, steady hand to guide them in the right direction.

>Sometimes you have to show a little skin. This reminds boys of being naked, and then they think of sex.
You're full of shit.

Are you a father too?

I have a question and I don't know what to do or where to ask.

My daughters turning twelve soon, we used to always be together and do everything together. Since my wife passed away she's been distant.

I just don't know what to do to bond with my daughter like we used to in the past. I know she's going through her teenage phase and this whole issue with her mom is killing her, but I don't know what to do.

The one on the left doesn't even look like she's wearing anything. My dude you have the right to say if you don't find something appropriate. But don't just say *you can't have this and away it goes* offer to maybe take her to the store and buy her something she wants to wear that you can both agree on

Probably wouldn't let my daughter (if I had one) wear the really short shit. I think the majority of people would be fine with it though

post pic of daughter as proof

>All little girls need a good, strong, veiny cock to guide them in the right direction.
fixed

fuck her,only option user

illegal

>things that never happened the post

>>things that never happened the post
he posted a photo user

>fuck, marry, fuck, kill

The clothes are fine, but the makeup has to go. Makes them look older. Just let them be kids a while longer.

WTF are they supposed to wear, especially in Florida, a burkha?

Jeebus God Almighty they're not even showing belly.

If you want to have your kid turn out promiscuous one of the best ways to ensure it is to make them ashamed of their bodies.

a photo of a disney ad

lick her moist pink clit

only if you get caught...what are you a fucking faggot?

yeah, but that first girl doesn't even look like she's wearing pants, that's not ok.

Sez you.

fuggin russians

Just switch up the pants or smth. Holy fucking shit what the fuck is wrong with Disney?

Teach her baggy utilitarian pants are comfy as well as useful. Idk, tell her you "accidentally" lost her raunchy clothes or something. Buy her some denim or some shit. Tell your wife this as well. Or better yet, let her choose, if she chose those raunchy shit again, you tell her why that's not a pretty good choice, and you might have something she might like, warn her it's a bit unconventional first tho, to kinda empty her expectations, so she don't get disappointed and auto-hate it.

aw fuck

Roll

The problem is, it is hard to explain to a wife why you don't think it is a good idea to run around wearing stuff like this, when she wear such stuff all her life, and bagged you in because she looked great wearing them.

well, there's your first problem, you married a fucking whore, good job, whores breed whores, you're fucked.

yeah, because when your 27 and your wife was 18, your were so like in to high class women, and not skin showing tanned ones.

You wifed that? Well, here's your problem.

I guess this means you're gonna have to warm up to your daughter a bit more... And then you convince her. Just like parents having favorites, children have favorites too.

If you can't tell your wife, fine, that's not a compulsory part to the plan, you can always be sneaky beeky like. The idea is to instill decent tastes into your daughter, so if your wife tries to buy her raunchy clothes again, your daughter'd probably wanted that comfy warm pants instead.

I'm not sure what you were expecting, you married a child whore, and now you have a child whore for a daughter. congrats.

well didn't really have an option, get her all preggers. Not that I minded marrying then or now.
You just don't think about some stuff. Like what am I going to tell my son, 7 at the moment, when he starts doing crazy stuff. Don't do it, because daddy did and it can end bad? weak argument ey?
In Ormian sociaty after the age of 7, daughters are wifes responsibility and boys are the fathers. I have very little leverage on what I can or can not make them do. I mean she got belly pircing at 11, and I was informed about it 2 weeks after the whole thing, because she couldn't go with us to the aqua park.
at 27 I was thinking about sex, lots of it, and work. Don't think I though much about future further of then the next fiscal year.

It's a swimsuit, and she's wearing a jacket over it

so no, she's not wearing pants

Show us a pic of your daughter in the clothes

I remember this troll from 5 years ago. Really? You couldn't even change the picture?

haha. as if I would ever do that you perverts.
well troll or not he does make sense.

>haha. as if I would ever do that you perverts.
abandon thread

>your daughter

>The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I have a daughter named Vicky.

We don't talk anymore.

First sentence makes it seem like you are OP
Second sentence makes you look like someone else...
Oh I get it you forget to make the second line a different post so this is a major Samefag fail

Did she like Salty Milk?

but we aren't really talking about daughters here, more about what a father can or can not do in this day of age.

Well, she said it didn't taste bad.

Lol! This pic is at least 5 years old. The chick on the left is MacKenzie Foy.

Nope, not ok. Rape her until she stops.

>do that
Why not?

well because unlike a dude who RPs as a father or tries to troll, I actually do have 2 kids and being of 4chaner myself, I know I do not want anyone of you guys, not saying am different, close to my family.

Close to your family? what the hell are you talking about? nobody is going to recognize your kids from one picture they saw on 4chans weeks, or even months ago, if that's what you are worried about.

Especially hard when you forget wife is dead in first post.

Just tell her that if she dresses as a whore (just like mommy) she'll end up having children at a young age (just like mommy)

Probably with a Sup Forumstard who somehow got close to her itt

faping to my daughter pictures, is in my mind close,

nah this is more like me being unskilled with english, and your tense structure. I never get my head around what tense is used when you talk about two situations in the past that didn't happen at the same time.

well, not if I can kill, of course methaporicly, any dude that gets too close. My wifes father was very good at it, although with him and the metaphorical you could never be totaly sure. He once chased me off the road with his car, once. And it did not feel as if he was pretending to push my bike off. Fucked up my honda real good too.

Are you austismo?

>austismo
Nope as I said before I am Ormian.

Guess it's time to go counter culture, but if you think the costs will be far too great, and you prefer staying this way, then I guess you're prepared for the possibility of your daughter turning into a slut.

But if I were you, I'd still go for it, I'll take the world as my enemy even if I have to for the sake of my child. I want my child to be happy in the future, not a depressed alcoholic slut with drug problems. Bond with your daughter, spend some quality time, take her to the mall on the weekends, go get some food, go to some amusement parks or something.

Good luck OP

that's fucking shit OP

tell your daughter to have some fucking self respect and take the clothes off of her..

how fucking cucked are you that you have to consult faggots online?

better yet, how fucking cucked are you that your own wife buys this shit for her?

tyrone, dante, jamal, and requise must be busting 5 nuts a day in your wives ass, pussy, mouth, on her tits, hands, feet, back, and wedding ring

harden the fuck up OP or kill yourself. simple as that

This user is right, take the clothes off of her. Take them off and tell her she's a bad girl. Let her know what she has to do to be a good girl for daddy again.

see that is the problem. normally when I come home from work the kids are a sleep. So this leaves the weekends. On sundays we all go to church like everyone else. But on all other free days, I would never have to deal with just my wife and my daughter, that would be easy. But with them, all the aunts, cousins , that is like 20-30 females ranging from 1 to 90+ years. To many to deal with for one man. With my son we go out all the time. We go hunting, bowling, kids loves the old arcades. But, what may seem funny, he likes his unles dig site the most, because after work we let him destroy and run over stuff.

One I don't want to fap to it, Two what the hell do you care if people fap to a picture of your daughter people might see your daughter then think about her when they jack off later, same thing, right?

The one on the right is so bad, left one I would take from her and return it.

Yeah it's very ok. Make sure you get her about 5 matching outfits of the far left one

one just because you don't want to you can't say that about everyone else here. Two just because you can not stop something in the future, it doesn't mean you should try to encourage simiular behavior now. Humanity would implode, if everyone decided that just because everyone dies in the end you can do everything. If my son decides to climb a cliff am not going to be ok with it just because all humans die sooner or later

found the pedo

Do what any sensible father would do and fap to her and her friends

Samefag

You're right though

I think a life ending and somebody busting a nut are two totally different things, and people don't do what ever they want, because of law and religion.

PIZZAGATE IS REAL!!!!

THEY'RE NORMALIZING PEDOPHILIA!!!

SO WRONG!!!!!!!

cheese pizza?

>be me
>be 27
>the number of males capable of keeping a family together are drastically slimming down
>be me
>being someone who could support a family on my own but don't because I am recklessly immature
>read this post
>worry sets in

I meant the right one isn't so bad. Lol

No 2 ppl I can't screen cap or I'd prove it.

And I meant return it to the store don't let he have that far left one. Have some dignity.

How can user not screencap in 2017? You were better off not acknowledging at all. Now we know you're completely full of shit.

Dude I wasn't asking for any advice, and am not here to RP with you. I just pointed out that first the user is right, even if he is a copy pasta and two that stuff happens you would have never though about 10 years after you get married.

well it is good that you worry, as JP says clean your room, find a job. Not saying you should be all serious buissness 24/7, I know I wasn't, but trust me a life with a goal, even a small one is better then one without one.

Cheap phone that I got for free. Can seem to find the button

I don't see the problem.
What seems to be the issue?

Obvious winner right here. Get more outfits like this for her, gotta be comfortable when she goes to do yard work for your 57 year old male neighbor

You should post pictures of your daughter wearing the clothes.

Otherwise we can't really give you adive.

You can't do shit and it's definitely not okay

is this OK?
For fucks sake no, just look at them.
>Yes
You deserve the worst life can throw at you