Yfw someone BTFOed you and you can't recover and also makes you think

>yfw someone BTFOed you and you can't recover and also makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/82VtBxeJH3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

iktfb

Hello

youtu.be/82VtBxeJH3I

>yfw some BTFOed you and you can't just dissappear like on Sup Forums because everyone is a namefag irl

>I learned a lesson today
Good. Next time you'll be stronger

>living in real life

mistakes were made

>tfw you btfo people on a gaming forum and now when you post something they post with butthurt comments
LMAO

>tfw I point out typos so I can evade getting BTFO

Don't know that feell

I haven't missed a single dialectic pugilism combat in this website yet

>get btfo
>claim it was all an elaborate ruse
>now accuser is btfo

any post involving the falklands can make any argie go nuts and you know it so.. stop lying

>get btfo
>continue arguing despite being wrong to feign trolling

always, literally, always works

Nah, I'm used to that

this is england genuinely made me feel bad about making falklands jokes desu

Americans do it more often than Bongs, they to "banter" with wars and dead innocent people

but americans are the biggest chokers in military and have literally had to resort to stray bullet ''''''''tactics''''''''' in the past few years

How are Americans chokers? Since becoming a dominant political power, Vietnam is pretty much the only real L we've taken.

The war on terror has drifted dangerously close to being an L thanks to Barack though

for you, i don't give a shit about nationalism, why the fuck should i care about some shitty islands in the middle of nowhere
looks like you all have been brainwashed by the government in order to hate a country
(both sides were manipulated, and people behave like sheep)
it's sad.. same thing with the hatred against chileans

>get btfo
>make a comment about the flag that blew me out
>start country argument

you have the strongest military on the planet by a significant margin (nobody gives a fuck about rusty chinese/rusky shit) but your performance is underwhelming

bonus points for losing the propaganda war against russia

And what about all them wars in the middle East? You didn't win a single one

What about war on terror? What about war on drugs? You keep wasting billions and even trillions of dollars every year on pointless stuff while you don't even have universal healthcare

I can't believe the American people doesn't do anything about that

.>view a clever reply
>everyone in the thread is laughing
>find a great opportunity for your own
>post the perfect response
>no replies

to be fair its a genuine business they profit from so I can understand how they'd wanna keep at it

For the American goverment and a few of private citizens, but the majority of the population actually loses from these wars

They could use all that money in other stuff to help the people, they gotta be the most inequal first world country on earth

>I can't believe the American people doesn't do anything about that
this might come as a surprise, but the average person here is as dumb as the average person in any other country

it still supplies jobs I guess, and the country still benefits on the large if they maintain complete global domination

How do they benefit themselves with making a wall in the Mexican borders and keeping a "war" against drugs?

wall keeps part of trump's voter base happy and makes it harder for illegals to get in

idk about the war on drugs, since its pretty obvious they're not intent on finishing it, maybe funding cartels and keeping mexico or CA/SA in disarray is in their interest

if its a big wall its harder to get over :^)

The wall was already made before Trump got elected lol

I thought it was only certain portions

They have a big ass fence and Trump won't make an actual wall but beef up the current fence

Still can't believe he won

hillary was just a terrible candidate

>Someone posts a conflicting opinion
>check flag
>A FUCKING LEAF
>greentext >A FUCKING LEAF

>expect 5+ (You)'s on a post
>don't even get 1

>exist

>tfw no bieber bf

is this the bread of the year?

>yfw germany BTFOed you and you can't recover and also makes you think

>he uses Sup Forums in real life

>performance is underwhelming
The point of the US army is to back the marines, the point of the navy is political reassurance, even you should know this

Will you please leave?

>get BTFO by an American
>call them burger
>call them fat
>automatically win the war

>tfw you BTFO of someone but it makes you feel totally empty because all you accomplished was saying something mildly clever to another anonymous person on a Cambodian finger-painting board

>mfw talking to poor whites from Eastern Kentucky
>mfw talking to ghetto black people
>mad talking to Mexicans near the border
None of them are bad people per se, but damn we are a dumb country

Americans are paranoid retards, they feel like if we aren't spending trillions on military then we're fucked even though we vastly outpace everyone else and could use the money on education or health care. It doesn't help that everyone is brainwashed by MUH TROOPS in every sporting or TV event.

there has never been a country of people more willing to die for jews and corporate interests than the US

>explaining yourself
>to romanian gypshits and Argie shitskins of all people
What is with you new-gen cucks and your approval seeking?

>say something retarded, horrible typo or forget crucial pic
>hide thread and feel bad for a few hours

>he doesn't

>he doesn't know what BTFO stands for

Lurk more newfriend