How often do you shower?

>How often do you shower?
I just showered for the first time in over a month
>How often do you brush your teeth?
At least once every other day
>When was the last time you when to get a physical @ the doctors?
Couple years now

I shower twice a day.

I brush teeth once a day, sometimes twice.

Have not had a physical in two years due to job.

For optimal health:
>Daily shower (skipping a day is fine)
>Twice daily brush teeth and floss at least once

>Physical every two or so years unless something comes up which warrants an early checkup

Doesn't that dry out your skin?

Shower everyday.

Brush 1-2 times everyday.

Last physical was in January for a job, but it was half assed, so my last real physical was in 2011.

Once a day, sometimes twice

Brushed teeth once a week, 3 times a week at most

Never had a physical

Hope ya floss

Shower every couple of days.

Haven't brushed in about 4 months.

Last physical was 5 years ago.

Brush your teeth faggot

I shower once every 5 months, I usually cover it up with a lot of cologne so people dont know I smell like must,you should try that save more money

I can't afford toothpaste. I literally work a minimum wage job. I guess i shouldn't have turned down those AP classes..

Thanks bro.

That is a weak excuse. At least buy a brush and brush with water. You are going to have no teeth in a few years if you never brush. My dad has a friend who NEVER brushed his entire life and had false teeth by his 20's.

I watched this documentary about a man who never cleaned himself for 80 years and his teeth were fine. Plus, didn't our ancestors have teeth and they didn't brush???

Trust me, EVERYONE KNOWS. I've met several people who try to do this and they all have the same ripe stench. You literally smell like death with cologne added on top. There is no alternative to bathing. You just can't smell yourself because you are used to it. But trust me, everyone you encounter knows you as "that smelly guy."

Twice a day

Twice a day

Two or three years, can't remember

not if you use lotion before going to bed

Shit excuse mate. Toothpaste can be had for like 80 cents a tube. Or use baking soda and peroxide. Or dip your brush in some cheap store brand mouth wash.

bullshit , im 22 and brush my teeth once a year , my teeth are perfectly fine and white.

even they brushed their teeth with ash you disgusting nigger

Yeah man brushing teeth is overrated, I brush once every year because I have to create my own toothpaste with peanut butter oil and a bit of baking soda

And the average expected life was less than half of what it is now. Your mouth is a bacteria haven. Because bacteria loves dark, moist, warm places. So if you are fine with all of the bad bacteria growing in your mouth and everyone you socialize with trying to hold their breath as you talk... keep at it. But sure, put all of your chips in one fringe case where a single man happen to keep his teeth.

My great-grandma still has her real teeth and she is 101. They don't look to nice, but they are her actual teeth. But I am not willing to gamble my teeth away like you are. Plus as I mentioned before, anyone you socialize with knows you have nasty disgusting brushing/bathing habits.

You're retarded if you're not trolling.

Documentaries lies/are sensationalized/are special cases.
Our ancestors ate very different diets (much less tooth rotting shit like sugar), plus they died at what, like 30 years old? Plus their teeth were probably falling out.

Buy a fucking toothbrush for 1$ and use water, or pay the extra like 3$ for over a month of toothpaste.

I hope this is bait.

You just think that, because you cannot smell your own stink. So even if your teeth LOOK fine, they are being damaged at the enamel and root parts of your teeth. Plus EVERYONE ELSE HAS TO SMELL YOUR NASTY ASS BREATH.

pics or fuck off with your bullshit

No one knows, if they did they would say something, you should see how they ladies smile when I walk past them, I can tell they dig the cologne

Well now that i think about it my teeth hurt everytime i eat chocolate.

Can make a paste from baking soda, but go check out a dollar general or 99 cent store; They generally have some products that don't suck. That's where I get my Crest toothpaste

Sure, whatever you say stinky.

This right here teeth brushing is so overrated, why do you think they have breath mints and chewing gum?

I use all my money for sex

Okay whatever you say, all I know is I can tell chicks dig the cologne, every chick I walk past always gives me the look, a couple times I even hooked up with them

You can't afford to brush your teeth because you use all your money for sex
but you have to pay for sex because you are a disgusting nigger
so if you stop wasting your money on sex and stop being a disgusting nigger
you won't have to use all your money for sex because you'll have sex for free

good point, i guess ill just use it for cleaning products. btw im not a nigger im white.

you may be white on the outside, but you're a nigger in your soul

I use breath mints and chewing gum, I don't need toothpaste, its all a Jewish scam anyway toothpaste is like $10 and you have to use the whole thing in one go or its bad, meanwhile breath mints and chewing gum last for months and years

>>How often do you shower?
Sauna & shower in the morning, bath at night (my skin is perfectly soft, been doing this for 15+ years
>>How often do you brush your teeth?
Every morning and night, sometimes in the afternoon
>>When was the last time you when to get a physical the doctors?
January, my yearly check up needed for my work license.
Also see my dentist twice a year.

You say that like it is a defense. There are nasty women out there too. So to me my hygiene habits aren't about getting my dick wet, it is about staying clean, healthy, and treating others with expected common decency by taking care of myself before going into public. You live in the easiest time to manage your hygiene and health but you choose to live like a nigger, congrats.

in which backwards piece of shit country do you live that a toothpaste tube costs 10$ and goes bad after a few days?
Are you being retarded on purpose? You better not be

All I'm saying is dont knock it till you try it, btw if I was stinky people would say, I just put on enough cologne to mask the smell so I'm good

Okay I cant tell if your trolling or not, but toothpaste gets all crusty and yellow after a day, so you have to use the whole thing in one go, and for $10 its not worth it, meanwhile gum and breathmints last months and even years, plus you can reuse gum

No, people wouldn't say. I've dealt with people like this at various jobs and people always just snicker behind the person's back. It is almost always beta males as well. I just straight up told the guy to stay away from me and work in another part of the facility, but most of the women were upset that management wouldn't punish him or make him leave until he bathes.

You stink, end of story. You might get smelly chicks that don't mind your stink, but to the majority of society you smell terrible. Humans stink and need to bathe, they always have. Stinky.

>enough cologne to mask the smell
You just smell of shit & sweat and cologne...
People don't say anything because they don't wanna be rude but everyone around you is disgusted. I guarantee it.

What? A tube of toothpaste lasts at least 3-4 months. It doesn't get "yellow and crusty" (wtf)...

I can tell you never bough a toothpaste tube in your life.
First of all, at least in my country you can buy toothpaste for around 1€ and it has an expiry date of at least 1 year

shower nearly every day
teeth twice a day w/o fail
never had a physical wtf is the use of that

do you live in Uganda or Ethiopia for some shithole like that? Because that's the only explanation for your bullshit

Well apparently your wrong if I smelled stinky enough people would say but I don't so I guess I'm good.
I still wipe my ass so no I don't smell like shit, I use baby wipes on my ass so I know its clean, I will admit tho sometimes it gets sticky between the cheeks but hey its okay I usually put a small bit of deoderant to shut down any shit smell.

Like every sand nigger ever. They never wash and just cover up with tons of aftershave.

> Literally no better than a sand nigger

>$10
A tube of colgate costs $1 and lasts 6 months minimum with normal use.

Not OP, but some jobs require a physical. It usually includes a drug test and a hernia check, and they ask basic medical questions. Most jobs in the US will have this, but it varies from company to company.

Yep, every morning in the bus. That fucking smell.
Goddamn apes.

Fine, here. YOU SMELL LIKE SHIT. There, someone told you. Now stop being a smelling nigger and go shower.

>I showered today so I won't shower tomorrow, but I will shower the next day (sort of like a pattern)
>Brush and floss every night
>Last physical was earlier this year

Really rude, and you cant smell me so calm down man

>never had a physical wtf is the use of that
To make sure you are healthy and doesn't have any hidden problems?
My dad survived his cancer only because they found it during a physical. A few months longer and he would have been beyond help.

Every other day (unless I was doing something filthy), the hard water we're having is fucks with my skin
Twice a day, floss two times a week
3 weeks ago because something was wrong with my eye. Every two years per insurance request but I'm generally quite healthy.

I'm the same. Brushed my teeth maybe once a fortnight for over 10 years, I've had one filling. Breath is fine. It's a con.

Well that's what happens when you use toothpaste as instructed so yea it gets yellow and crusty

Smelly nigger.

In my home I can smell however I like, but when I step outside I understand people want to smell good, so I use cologne and deoderant one certain spots of my body to mask any smell, I've hade women and men complement me on my smell, but according to you I smell bad

Days where I do exercise, I always shower afterwards. So that's 4 to 5 a week.
Brush my teeth every other day on average, maybe every 3rd day.
My teeth are perfectly fine if a bit yellow. Never had a filling or any cavity issues and I'm just about 30.
We don't have physicals in the UK.

Shower:
Once or twice a week
Brush teeth:
Two years ago, i keep meaning to start again but i cant bring myself to replace my old toothbrush yet
Physical:
In 7th grade for soccer, so 2005

>use toothpaste as instructed
And how the fuck is that according to you?

>take toothbrush
>take toothpaste tube
>put a small click of toothpaste on the brush, close tube
>brush your fucking teeth
>rinse toothbrush until it's clean

There ya go you fucking nigger. There is nothing that can turn yellow and crusty besides your fucking teeth..

It doesn't work. Number of women is not an excuse to smell like shit. End of conversation, you stink.

How the hell do you close the tube? You have to open it by cutting the dotted line, makes it impossible to close

gotta be bait...

dotted line ha, please show a photo of your dotted line toothpaste

Shower maybe 1 or 2 times in a year but i cleanup my genitals regularly.

Brush teeth? Sometimes

Do i smell?

I can't tell if you're trolling or not, but I lost

>have to open it by cutting the dotted line
Ok what the fuck, where the hell do you live?

In every single civilized country the tubes have a lid. Either a screw top or a normal lid you close.

If you are not trolling I'm fucking sad for you.

>pic related how it works in 99% of the world

Whatever man, all I know is that if you passed by me in the street you'd smell nothing but axe cologne and old spice deodorant no shit smell

shower once a day or 2
brush my teeth once or twice a day
i do not remember

>You have to open it by cutting the dotted line, makes it impossible to close

>axe cologne and old spice deodorant
LOL the stereotype to a t.

This is bait.

1: you're a fucking retard
2: even if you cut off the bottom of the tube it would still be able to be rolled up or folded over so that it was closed
>shitty troll 1/10 for making me reply

You can brush with baking soda.

I dont brush my teeth what makes you think I'm gonna go out and buy $10 toothpaste just to show you the dotted line?

I dont shower but i wash my balls while taking a dump. We have a french sanitation bathroom that means i dont wipe my ass with paper but with water. Much better and cleaner you filthy trashheads. Also i use the waterhose to clean my teeth with my fingers all in one complete restoration of my bodyfreshness while shitting. Get on muh level fgts.

>Plus, didn't our ancestors have teeth and they didn't brush???
They didn't fucking drink coke and eat pizza. If you ate just meat and vegetables and whole grains...

Your image of toothpaste is weird, there's no tip on mine it looks the same it just has a dotted line where it gets fat

Showering so often cripples your immune system and you are at risk for autoimmune defects like stephen hawking has. Well done fucking stupid.

>Your image of toothpaste is weird
No, yours is. I have traveled most of Europe, the US, UK and Asia.
I have literally never seen the kind of toothpaste tube you describe. Never.

So unless you live in fucking Uganda or something you gotta be trolling.

I'm sorry some of us don't live in luxury,the only toothpaste ive ever seen has no tip and I'm not gonna go buy some $10 tube just to show you a fucking dotted line I have to cut

Then he would still fuck his teeth up.
The human life time back then was 40 at most...
Meaning teeth didn't had to last 80+ years like they do now.

Go back to medieval graves and look at their teeth. 90% will have horribly broken and worn down teeth.

And people did use to clean their teeth even back then. Tooth picks have been around since the early stone age. The use of "brushes" made from branches have been used to thousands of years.

1-2 a day
1 a day but I didn't do at all for the first 20 years of my life
Never

Im allergic to dirt. I shower 5 times a day and brush teeth 3 times a day. I am the cleanest person in my city. Girls want to sit next to me all the time.

Shower - before work, after working out, within 12 hours before any planned social event more significant than a solo shopping trip, or at leas once every2 days

Teeth - morning, night, randomly depending on various factors.

Doctor - had cancer a few years ago. I'm just happy I only need the annual checkup at this point.

Damn dude, seen a dentist?

kek

Ask an anthropologist how good our ancestors' teeth used to be before modern dentistry.

Here's a hint. If they still had all their teeth, they died young.

>>How often do you shower?
> when necessary. At least every 3 days.
>>How often do you brush your teeth?
>every day. Sometimes twice.
>>When was the last time you when to get a physical @ the doctors?
>about a year ago? My health is OK.

>shower
Once or twice a day

>brush teeth
Maybe once a week on average

>physical
Probably at least 10-12 years

>once a day
>twice a day
>about 2 years

all of this cancer.
baking soda literally scratches and scrapes away at your teeth.
it dissolves enamel too.

Every fuckin day. I love being clean tbh.
Rarely, I usually don't drink coffee so no need.
Not sure if that the same thing with yearly checks, but yea. (((Father))) gives the moni for checks.

Ok if it's really like that then get a container to out your toothpaste in. It's turning yellow because it's sitting out. Are you a braindead ape?

>
>"beta males"

Kek