Craig Shakespeare has issued a stirring rallying call ahead of Leicester's Champions League last-16 tie against Sevilla...

>Craig Shakespeare has issued a stirring rallying call ahead of Leicester's Champions League last-16 tie against Sevilla and suggested his club have the potential to win the whole competition.

> to win the whole competition.

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4309208/Leicester-City-boss-Craig-Shakespeare-rallies-troops.html

How long until we win the ChampionsL eagle, again?

>sack ranieri
>get knocked out of the champions league
>get relegated next season
>DAD?

bump

I think around 80 days or so. The fire rises and all ABL's will lick our boots before soon.

"To be or not to be, that is the question"

- Shakespeare at Lestah's press conference

haha lol jajajaja kkkk GREAT BANTER

we did it lads

hahah nice one

also from the article:

'On behalf of all the players we'd like to see him get the job long-term. We were all very happy to see him get it short term, I'm sure it would be the same reaction longer term.'

Meme magic meter at 80%

samefag

wrong call monkey

>germans in charge of humour

input laugh
haha, I enjoy that silly joke. I like it my german friend.
end display of emotion

>Have the biggest european match in your clubs history managed by some caretaker

tomorrow i will give you a >>(you)

He will do fine. Even if we got a world class manager, he would jinx everything

>doubting based Shakes

>pretending to like "do what vardy tells me" man

>Shakes
Kek, sounds like some Harry 'propah geezer' Redknapp would use.

They are going to get absolutely blown the FUCK out without DILLY DING DILLY DONG.

They are going to get embarrassed. It was a nice run, Lesta.

Shakespeare used to be alardyce's bitchboy

It's his actual proper football man nickname

>imblying that wasn't le docile Italian grandads role last year until he started fucking up with tinkering this season

Imagine chasing down an open chippy in Bolton at 1am because fat sam is pissed and wants a sausage supper.

Kek