The process of uploading tinder pictures and getting no matches made me realize on top of being socially inept I'm a...

The process of uploading tinder pictures and getting no matches made me realize on top of being socially inept I'm a ugly piece of shit that is lucky to not be a virgin how are you guys feeling

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9RueNsiZAz0
instagram.com/p/BZZQID8Fdkf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

...good
youtube.com/watch?v=9RueNsiZAz0

You must be in your 20s, right?

That may have just pushed me over the ledge to suicide thanks brother

No just figured I'd give it a shot for some interaction why do you ask

Just humor me and explain why you're alone.

Pay for tinder plus
Change location to tokyo
See if you get matches there

If yes then there's sweet hope
If not then give up

dont feel bad fam. tinder was OK once, but it's become an ego booster for most girls. they just want to collect matches and feel better about themselves.

most online dating is a sham. you gotta be real lucky or rich to get any decent women out of it.

>>also* an* ugly piece of shit with bad grammar.

Fixed it for you.

Yeah, this. Women on dating websites are like baby seals in baited water. Every man looks like a shark. Some of them are just looking for attention, some want sugar daddies. Dont look for a woman, find someone with similar interests and persue those. Thats how I met my wife.

You mean the edge.. get it together tyrone!

Drop out no job know no one

Kys

kek

who cares

pussy is overrated, take it from someone who has had an abundance of it.

far too much effort and drawbacks like unwanted drama for the sake of a hole to put your dick in.

really not worth it.

Worth a shot?

I’ve been using Tinder between late 2012 to 2016. I quit Tinder because it just doesn't work anymore (they put men into a money trap).
I give myself an honest 8/10 overall. Unfortunately, especially in the end, I had very low quality matches and find myself with less than a match per day. I lost total interest in it. Maybe because somehow I just lost my patience with this app. IDK.
Don't be too hard on yourself, this app works only if you put money in it '' superlike , boosters , infinite swipes. etc. ''. Learn how to make contact irl. I can’t help because I suck.

The only way I would ever get involved with a female ever again is if she was genuinely submissive. But unfortunately most who claim to be submissive aren't. They simply use faux submission to "top from the bottom", controlling men via emotional manipulation and sex.

Pro tip: If a woman tells you she's submissive she's not submissive. True submissives won't tell you they're submissive because they wait for you to attempt to dominate them and make them become submissive. Which you will do with ease if you are genuinely dominant and she's attracted to you. But yeah, if a woman tells you she's submissive, she's doing it to influence you an draw you towards her so she can control you.

The thing is I know someone that gets pussy on tinder with proof he doesn't brag about it or anything but it seems to work for him

Yeah most women only use Tinder for the sake of a confidence boost anyway. They collect matches so they can look at their long list of matches at any time and feel wanted. It's part of their narcissistic supply now generally speaking.

Men however only really use it out of desperation or curiosity.

The only women you will ever get results from are single mothers / fatties or outright desperate women who are extremely low quality. Any woman average or above has millions of men surrounding them and already has enough options to last them a lifetime so they don't need Tinder. Especially not since they have social media as well. Only desperate women use it for its apparent purpose.

Make fucking bitcoin ... then buy em

I can't agree more !
But honestly , back then, I used to be OK (Bumble, Tinder).
I get what you mean by referring their infinite list of match unspoken just for the sake of feeling good about themselves.
I wish someone will create the exact same thing as Tinder but with penalties such as expulsion for not responding / not talking / selling your ig account.
Anyway's it's getting late.

Swerve dating apps or anything of the sort mate. If you actively pursue women, you'll only end up with low quality women. Just work on yourself, better yourself however you can and let them come to you. Gotta be patient though.

The second you pursue women is the second you submit to them, because pursuing them is symbolic of telling them you want and need them which implies they have power over you.

It's better if it from a big city
But I've heard it's dead anyway
I keep on it to see if I can find any outright sluts. The ones with dtf in their bio. Get other apps otherwise. Multifap
instagram.com/p/BZZQID8Fdkf/