What do you think Bilinda's hair smells like?

What do you think Bilinda's hair smells like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HCJDPPSBNPk
youtube.com/watch?v=8t8HxBF9FzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Peaches

My cum

Strawberry wine

lavender, honey, and some strange, euphoria-enducing implaceable aroma speaking subtly to some far-off, faerie origin

Bilinda is the undisputed, alltime dreamgirl, right?

I mean clearly it is so.

You sure you're not thinking of Joanna Newsom?

REE WHY IS SHE HOLDING A CIGGIE.

Dreamiest band ever has dreamiest girl ever.

Pottery.

Urine

Cute funfact: Kevin would wake Belinda up from her sleepynaps right before recording her vocals so that she sounded extra dreamy (actually true)

I mean, she's cute and elfy too, but a little more earthy. Whereas Bilinda seems like she's about to recede into the sky.

more rare bilindas pls

Another funfact: Kevin actually stole Bilinda from another guy who she had a kid with. Bilinda had answered an ad for a musician in some paper or magazine and joined the band, and Bilinda thought Kevin was a cutie, and the (husband or boyfriend, can't remember what he was) got super jealous and started stalking her or something. And then she left the guy for Kevin and they lived together and got really weird and he Kevin started collecting Chinchillas and getting into astrology and ecstasy and rave music.

youtube.com/watch?v=HCJDPPSBNPk
1:19

I think I remember reading that in the 33 1/3 book about Loveless.

Bilinda had a kid? What the fuck.

Yeah it's in there. Must have been rough for the guy, have to admit. Imagine losing Bilinda! Yeesh.

I think I remember that detail. Maybe it was just the relationship... but for some reason I think I remember a kid in the mix? But then I don't remember them raising a kid amidst the band stuff. So maybe not.

But all the ecstasy / rave and astrology and chinchilla stuff is true definitely.

so what happened to her kid?

I like it. So long as it's not stale that shit is disgusting.

Bilinda's hapless, slight dweebiness only makes her more adorable.

she's an actual, real-life Luna Lovegood

that VOICE

can someone make a webm of that vid from 9:29 - 9:49 where she sips the coke and then blinks cutely at the distance and then the camera goes down to the coke she's holding?

Dumb phone poster

giv shoegz gf

think he grew up to do bad rap music

I made a webm a few months ago out of the bit where she talks.

according to Wikipedia yeah she had a kid but the father was addicted to heroin and they were basically living in an abandoned building

can you do the part I mentioned? it's so ridiculously cute.

I'd like to see the one you made as well.

Oh my bad, the part with the coke and the blinking I was talking about was in this longer version of that interview here:

youtube.com/watch?v=8t8HxBF9FzM

9:29 - 9:49

Is she fucking autistic or something? Why does she blink so much?

she's ridiculous and it's CUTE

shes just shy and nervous

Yes very cute.

I like how she doesn't even totally speak, just whispers

birch tar.

TELL ME ABOUT BILINDA

WHY DOES SHE BLINK?

the thought of Kevin and Bilinda getting all drug-addled and becoming obsessed with CHINCHILLAS, at the expense of everything else, is so amusing to me.

it is indeed so

kevin was also depriving himself of sleep intentionally so he could trip hours on end in a hypnogogic state
basically the state youre in just before you fall asleep

Nice. I've done that before. It's like doing drugs but for free. Listening to music like this is great.

i hate being sleep deprived so much. why would someone put themselves through that

sour pennies

like benson and hedges

Gives me some hope thank you man