What the fuck happened to her?! She was a queen!!

What the fuck happened to her?! She was a queen!!

Feminism

She was always ugly with that squished head

She turned to the dark side

Her reign as queen is over. My hunnybunny qt 3.14 has succeeded her.

Youre a few years late, fucktard

You jelly of my precious sweetheart whom I worship and adore?

puberty, HRT and weight lifting

I can never tell if all the pics I see of her on here are photoshopped or if she really does have abnormal proportions.

Holy shit she looks like a fuckin female dwarf from WoW.

Not as sexy as my sugarplum

>Hit Girl Thread

Look at that piss poor attempt at trying to make a thigh gap

Good job Captain Autismo.

i think she turned into a fridge

She's bulky.

what a fucking idiot cunt

Take a hike, I'm worshipping my queen ans there's nothing you can do to tear our love about, because the difference between me and you is the love I express is the purest form, indesttuctible and eternal. You are clogged upbwith steamy logs, I can tell by your content.

This thread is poisoned with fridge bodied freaks. It's time for it to get its vaccination.

>too stupid, didn't read

kill thyself

There can only be one

Eeeewwww

Ugh, smokers are gross

I am too devoted to my sugarplum to even consider becoming an hero. Her existence is breathes life into me everday. Her soothing voice. Her beautiful smile. Her milky white legs I could smooch them infinite times.

I always fall for girls who smoke, despite the fact that I don't smoke. I don't know why though.

wtf is this inbred donkey doing?

I want to French kiss that irresistable face of hers.

I hope that evil gorilla didn't give her bruises. I'll beat him til he's a floppy sack of potatoes.

Take me down the paradise city where the boys are gay and the girls have no tities

Actually this girl beats all.

At least she doesn't look like a fridge

this bipolar crazy fucking bitch is the most disgusting human being i know of. she is violent to her boyfriend and has a repulsive personality.

I know they've had their rough patches, but it's mostly the husbands fault. When we are eventually together, our personalities will become cohesive in a flourishing gust of pure love and passion. Any past transgressions of violence will be trampled in their path.

all white girls age like spoiled milk

several miles of nigger cock happened

She's not 14 years old anymore, and you're a mentally ill pedophile. That's what happened. Hang yourself.

shopped as hell

sii is still beuno

I wouldnt actually mind legs like in the shopped version

>What the fuck happened to her?! She was a queen!!

This thread yet again? This is OLD NEWS. Are you a publicist for Chloe? Because that's what this seems like.

The new queen.

>Kek
Traps don't count as queens

Burnout Paradise gives me more of a hard on than this creepy motherfucker posting pics of some celeb.