Putin

What is your opinion about this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

corrupt, propagandist

>leaf

Go prep Jamal and watch him fuck your girlfriend.

corrupt, propagandist

>krautcuck

Go prep Abdul and watch him fuck your girlfriend.

Corrupt and propagandist

Wow good one u really got us that diss really makes sense here.

>your opinion makes me angry!!

Mafia
go for Navalny!

The memest part is how normies actually think putin is some right wing god because he encourages other countries nationalist parties (Never mind that he bans Nationalist parties in Russia and jails members)

well said

corrupt, propagandist

corrupt, propagandist and manlet

Putin huilo. He's a russophobe №1 in the World.

Strong leader, he makes Russia great again

a kind hearted saviour of chilluns hospitals and general pro murrkian dude
he even helped drumf
so kind

>Supports groups like Golden Dawn

>Bans Russian Nationalist groups

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

What flag do you have when you turn off your proxy, by chance?

guess)))))

>Golden Dawn is comparable to actual right-wing paramilitaries

every country bans militant organisations

corrupt, propagandist

Seeing imageboards fall for Russian bullshit is so embarrassing

Not as embarassing as people who read theGuardian but think they can see through others.

He is the Man that our country need
Long live Mr. President!

>people who read theGuardian

People who read The Guardian *looove* Russia and hate the US.

>said the tone deaf idiot who posted for two months about how lepen was going to win by a landslide
Hopefully you'll commit suicide when Schulz wins in Germany.

I don't read the Guardian

There's no such thing as "russophobia", only russorealism.

Puppet of the oligarchs who are currently selling this country to the chinese while using Putin as a cover.

Corrupt but the other options are too unpopular, insane or even more criminal. So I guess he's what Russia deserves.

His hairs are falling even harder than soviet union did

t. mudslime

don't get too comfortable, real Canadians will kick you out one day, that I promise

corrupt piece of shit, that is gonna lead the world to Nuclear war.

>oligarchs

What is the oligarchs religion?

>real Canadians

The Chinese?

Their only God is money.

>mudslime
Nope, and considering your current track record with predictions you probably shouldn't hold your breath.

You know (((what))) I'm hinting at.

How many of them have dual Russian-Israeli citizenship?

Judaism

hello CNN

Oh noes. He abuses the national genocide we are doing for his own popularity gain.

Such an evil man. Nobody should be allowed to critisize our diversity freely.

I know (((who))) you're hinting at but I don't really care about their citizenships. They are ruining Russia and that's the only thing that matters to me.

Nice to meet a non-liberal non-jewish Russian on Sup Forums.

(((They))) are unfortunately much louder than normal Russians on this board.

They have no religion, ideology, morality or honor, only greed and an itch for power and money. The dollar is their god.

>criticises diversity
>Meanwhile has like 20million Muslims IN RUSSIA

:THINKING:

>no ideology
It's called capitalism

whatever you say, Shlomo Wang

Muslims don't really count as diversity in Russia in most of them are native to Russia.

Allow me to insult your childish ignorance and mental brain damage a little:
kek you idiot.

"Russia is bas-"

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Russia

>Russian-Israeli citizenship

Some of them do, but even more of those oligarchs have citizenship of the EU countries and the USA.

If Mugabe made a critic on the mass stupidity going on here I would welcome him the same way.

Here some additional insults your monkey brain of a 12 year old earned himself:
You Parents must be proud to have a child with Anzephalitis.

Good one my man

>Muslims don't really count as diversity in Russia in most of them are native to Russia
You should probably tell that to Russians having their cities flooded with Tajiks

Tatars, tajiks and other assorted churkas are not native to Moscow and yet it's filled with them.

>be mudslime/gook/kike living in a Western country
>see Putin support nationalistic movements in your host country
>realize that without the Jewish media brainwashing your hosts 24/7, they would most likely kick you out
>PANIC MODE: Go to Sup Forums and call Putin a "propagandist", even though you don't speak a single word Russian

pottery

stay mad subhumans

>capitalism

Capitalism in Russia is only for the elites, just like communism was in the Soviet Union. For the rest of the people it's feudalism (at best) or slavery (at worst).

It's like saying Northern Cuckgermans aren't native to Bavaria and yet we are filled with them

Since there are bonds holding the emberasment of your mental incapabilities here one more insult:
However you were able to learn a human language it must be a zoological sensation.

I was reading an old article about how a Russian antivirus company had Molotovs thrown at it for exposing bank ATM fraud

#OnlyInRussia

Sounds like a libertarian paradise.

apartment bombings...

Russia is basically how does an ancap society look in reality.

i thought int liked him? or they got bored and new fad is hating him?

white people like him, non-white people hate him

there is no "Sup Forums"

Pepe-with-squinting-eyes.jpg

>white people like him
Tell me 1(one ) white person that likes him

But Putin let the Jamals become the masters of Russia.

Putin is a criminal, he and his buddies hold Russia in iron grip and exploit their population and resources.

Russia could be USA-tier if they could find someone competent to rule them for a change.

Putin Huilo! la la la la la la la la

How Navalny is even better? He is the same as our current rulling class. Polititians are all corrupt. Putin is the same, but in overall he is OK.

He has asperger

corrupt, propagandist

>He is the same as our current rulling class
how is he the same with them?

>Polititians are all corrupt
your drunk father told you? it's you fags who let them be corrupt, it's your retarded medieval perception of authority.

african tier president, war criminal, thief, stand-up comic, father of corruption in russia(but before him it was much worse), his 3rd term worse than first two

>but before him it was much worse
because of oil prices maybe. with yeltsin russia was corrupt as hell, but corruption wasn't the main state ideology like it's nowadays,

Ebil racibst nazbi :DDDDD

for me putin = jesus christ
save my russia from west
god bless him forever

My simple toilet cleaning friend surely you see the irony behind your post.

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))