I'm magically un-banned. was a perma ban. blow my fcucking mind /b...

I'm magically un-banned. was a perma ban. blow my fcucking mind /b. I've missed being able to post in this god forsaken hell hole.

>being a phone poster
Die in a hole newfag.

is on a god damn pc. your an idiot.

Same here, my ISP changed my IP for some reason.. now I'm paranoid but I'm full addict again shitposting hours a day

I was banned for 8 months it did give me a lot of rest although I still lurked occasionally

Let me rephrase: I was perma-banned but after 8 months my ISP changed my IP so I can post again.

What naughtiness were you up to?

do they ever permaban for anything other than cp?

I was banned automatically; it was really weird. I posted an image of animal abuse and I was *automatically* banned. I hadn't even posted anything controversial earlier, but as soon as I tried posting this one image, before it could even be shown in the thread, it said I was banned. Does Sup Forums autob& certain images or something?

it was CP lol

kek

Yeah I posted some kind of young girl picture in mermaid clothes with a suggestive look in her eyes when I was drunk into a 'fap to this pic' thread and I got the pic from another thread in which it wasnt deleted for like 40 minutes and the colors looked like an instagram photo so I thought it was ok. I was just shitposting didn't mean anything serious.

When I was banned I stressed out for like 2 days because I thought they would give my IP to authorities or something.

hahaa weak, mine was fully CP, some hot little thing in a mask playing with a vibrator

It's okay, user. You're safe now.

I sure hope so. I still have the picture on my HDD somewhere, I would post it but...

they will just perma ban you again for ban evasion since you admitted it here so plainly

nawww do it, then delete it in 10 seconds, long enough for me to open it in a another tab....

You dirty fucking kunt

It's not ban evasion, I didn't change my IP on purpose. If I really wanted to ban evade I would've bought a VPN 8 months ago.

let's just report the thread and find out then?

accurate. nice trips.

Sure, let's do it.

get a vpn,
>problem solved.

If you want to get banned again type this

ls –l

Elle ess space dash elle.

I've hacked the Sup Forums servers and installed a script on them that bans users who try to post that (except for me) as soon as they press submit.

Try to prove me wrong if you think the image looks fun.

Retard
Yeah, same here. I got falsely banned and appealed for 6 months, but no success, a few months after they stopped letting me appeal, I was unbanned

ls is a unix command you cunt