Ass spread?

christ the sundamage on that one

Nude?

Welcome back user more?

Tan lines are my thing don't judge

This user here from previous thread?

Beautiful loving the hand braces

10/10 would dump their load in there. Keep going

If the user who was interested in seeing her reaction is around then here ya go. imgur.com/a/7kvm0 I'm amused to see what happens. SuperNukaCola on facebook, Scoutwings on tumblr, & ScoutWings#4987 on discord for best results.

Dude! You forgot to plug that foreign sex-robot in. Plug it in, turn it on, boot up that booty.

Note for foreigners: booty is ass in American.

Your gf?

I'm here sorry I haven't emailed a little busy at work but on the phone right now
She have a kik or snapchat?

Continue

My EX. But shes got a boyfriend currently, so feel free to cuck him like I did when I got these.

Prodding to see if based user whos been posting his blonde gf is still here

Ass?

If she does I don't know it sadly. She's never been a snapchat or kik user as far as I know. I know how work goes, so time isn't a factor. Shes probably still asleep at this point since shes on the west coast in the US.

Wife

Tell me how you got these please

Bare ass

Went on her tumblr and said she had a nice bush and cute rainbow colored toy I doubt she'll answer but let's see what happens when she wakes up

GF

More. How old?

Interested in more

She is so hot user. Any with face?

Face, please.

yup, but not posting any

Wife

>Be me at beginning of 2016

>Suddenly get email from Ex replying to email I sent a year prior

>Says she thinks email I sent was sweet

>We rekindle friendship and begin talking a lot

>Proceed to talk to her about whats happened since we broke up

>She tells me about how her current boyfriend never pays attention to her, but hes at least better than the one she dated right after me

>Press her for the story and she tells me the guy raped her a lot, and how she accepted it because she thought she'd never be loved otherwise.

>I use this to make a move and she starts getting sexual with me and sends nudes again.

Booty?

That body is banging. Please post more.

Ok, she got me hard. Ass?

Here's hoping for a good reaction. I look forward to the reaction she might give me for sharing.

Yes please

Big boss user noice
Revenge is such a sweet thing

That’s hot. Are you getting new nudes of her yet?

Any ass?

Yum. More?

Very fucking nice. Please continue

Loving her so far m8
More

Everything in the Imgur is all she sent sadly. I'm sharing now since she stopped sending 'em. Figured I might as well have some fun this way since she isn't putting out anymore.

Here goes hoping op with 5'6 girl post some more. Oterwise if you dont and still see this, thanks for everything based user.

Don’t you think she will know it’s you sharing her pics?

My wife's ass

more

More?

That's the point for me though. I told her in the past that I'd end up sharing them if she didn't keep them coming, and I'm a man of my word.

Amgzing tits wow

Holy fuck more

dat ass

Continue please

More of the wife

DON'T STOP

Wow....
More!

I hope you won’t ruin her anyway. Why did she stop sending?

Mmmm, more??

Front shot for you guys

We discussed her moving in with me so she would avoid being homeless, but she wanted to bring her boyfriend with her. I wasn't about to pay his way so I said no, and she stopped talking to me.

Please, continue. This is amazing

More!

More of her amazing ass

Gf